Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor Lezzie...

2 posters

Go down

Poor Lezzie... Empty Poor Lezzie...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:05 pm

In his postgame comments, Frazier twice noted that the Vikings need to “fix” the quarterback position. He also acknowledged that he consulted with ownership and Spielman before every quarterback change this season.
Frazier’s comments on the quarterback situation were jolting because he’s handled criticism of that area delicately in the past. The team’s decision to draft Ponder 12th overall in 2011 turned out to be a major whiff. The quarterback merry-go-round this season became a disruption and an embarrassment and reflected the organization’s desperation at that position.
“It’s a quarterback-driven league and if you don’t have that position functioning the way you need to, I don’t care what you need to do in the other areas of your team, you’re going to be fighting uphill,” he said after Sunday’s game. “I’ve done everything I can do in my tenure here as the head coach of the Minnesota Vikings. I just know in our league you need to get that quarterback position fixed.”

Don't tell me about it after it's too late.  Autopsies are done after something is dead.  Foresee the problem and fix it inline.  You couldn't, Leslie because you have no foresight...and that's why you are not a viable Head Coach in the NFL.  Grasping at straws is not a problem-solving plan to put one over the top.  Go back to being a DC.  Like T-Jacker before him--Ponder should have been moved out by half-way into his second season...

Back to top Go down

Poor Lezzie... Empty Re: Poor Lezzie...

Post by MrEd4748 Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:45 pm

_HD_ wrote:In his postgame comments, Frazier twice noted that the Vikings need to “fix” the quarterback position. He also acknowledged that he consulted with ownership and Spielman before every quarterback change this season.
Frazier’s comments on the quarterback situation were jolting because he’s handled criticism of that area delicately in the past. The team’s decision to draft Ponder 12th overall in 2011 turned out to be a major whiff. The quarterback merry-go-round this season became a disruption and an embarrassment and reflected the organization’s desperation at that position.
“It’s a quarterback-driven league and if you don’t have that position functioning the way you need to, I don’t care what you need to do in the other areas of your team, you’re going to be fighting uphill,” he said after Sunday’s game. “I’ve done everything I can do in my tenure here as the head coach of the Minnesota Vikings. I just know in our league you need to get that quarterback position fixed.”

Don't tell me about it after it's too late.  Autopsies are done after something is dead.  Foresee the problem and fix it inline.  You couldn't, Leslie because you have no foresight...and that's why you are not a viable Head Coach in the NFL.  Grasping at straws is not a problem-solving plan to put one over the top.  Go back to being a DC.  Like T-Jacker before him--Ponder should have been moved out by half-way into his second season...

Frazier is a DC at best.  No credentials for a HC position. He shows no emotion or enthusiasm on the sideline.  How can he expect the players to get fired up when he demonstrates no will to win?  Of course you need a good QB to win in this league, but that's only a small piece of the puzzle.  Frazier just doesn't get it.

MrEd4748

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:29 pm

_HD_ wrote:In his postgame comments, Frazier twice noted that the Vikings need to “fix” the quarterback position. He also acknowledged that he consulted with ownership and Spielman before every quarterback change this season.

Your innate idiocy is remarkable considering how 'smart' you pretend to be Dorkman. Check out my thread on the Vikings board ''As if this was a secret..." for a CLEAR explanation. Like the dolt that you are, you only post a small piece of the story and jizz all over it to suit your self serving motives. There's way more to this story than you revealed here....

In short,,,Frazier was the puppet of Rick 'jerkoff' Spielman....and for that he got the axe.

Thor 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:45 pm

Thor11 wrote:

Your innate idiocy is remarkable considering how 'smart' you pretend to be Dorkman. Check out my thread on the Vikings board ''As if this was a secret..." for a CLEAR explanation. Like the dolt that you are, you only post a small piece of the story and jizz all over it to suit your self serving motives. There's way more to this story than you revealed here....

In short,,,Frazier was the puppet of Rick 'jerkoff' Spielman....and for that he got the axe.

Thor 

That has been reportedly the case, Girlyboy...but tell me, Thor--whose fault is it when one man allows himself to be another man's bitch, fruity?   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:51 pm

_HD_ wrote:
Thor11 wrote:

Thor 

That has been reportedly the case, Girlyboy...but tell me, Thor--whose fault is it when one man allows himself to be another man's bitch, fruity?   Laughing

UHHHH?? tell me great master(bator)....your type of  fellow certainly knows from all the worldy knowledge you have gained via your stupendous experiences in the vast quantity of venues where you dwell often and gloriously at that....DORK!!

now STFU!

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:32 pm

Thor11 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
Thor11 wrote:

Thor 

UHHHH?? tell me great master(bator)....your type of  fellow certainly knows from all the worldy knowledge you have gained via your stupendous experiences in the vast quantity of venues where you dwell often and gloriously at that....DORK!!

now STFU!

Thor

You're kind of a wordy little twat, aren't ya?  Don't ramble with your mouth full, Thor.  Either swallow or spit it out, bitch!   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:43 pm

He'll certainly be missed by this board. Hope the Vikings can find someone of equal caliber.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:48 pm

milani wrote:He'll certainly be missed by this board. Hope the Vikings can find someone of equal caliber.

We are left but to dream the dream... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:15 pm

Aaron new boyfriend :HD>

You're kind of a wordy little twat, aren't ya?  Don't ramble with your mouth full, Thor.  Either swallow or spit it out, bitch!   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wazzzzz the matter HD?  A little rattled cuzz you can't handle my load?....not the first and not the last time Princess.

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:21 pm

Playing Josh Freeman left Viking players wondering what Frazier was doing
Posted by Josh Alper on January 1, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] AP
One of the strangest parts of Leslie Frazier’s final season as the Vikings’ head coach was the way he handled quarterback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Freeman started against the Giants two weeks after joining the Vikings and played like a player who had no grasp of the offensive system that he was asked to run. Freeman would never play again all season even as Frazier jumped between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the way to a 5-10-1 season that left Frazier unemployed.
When Frazier was fired, Vikings players lamented his loss but Frazier’s handling of that situation didn’t seem to win him many points with the team. Tom Pelissero of USA Today spoke to a couple of players, who spoke anonymously, who were left “confused” by the choice that Frazier made to start Freeman so quickly after he joined the team. One player called it a “debacle” and the other said Frazier lost credibility while trying to sell the team on his choice.
“You could tell Josh [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Practices did not really go that well that week,” one player said. “But Coach Frazier was in the team meetings like, ‘Oh, I think this is the best week of practice we’ve had all year.’ And everyone’s like, what? What are you talking about?”
We’ll never know if handling things differently would have worked out better for Frazier, but his handling of Freeman was a reminder of how desperate teams are to find the right answer at quarterback. And Frazier’s firing is one of many reminders this year that coaches don’t last long when the answer is incorrect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down