Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was wrong

Go down

I was wrong Empty I was wrong

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:12 pm

At the beginning of the year I hated the LeVeon Bell draft, I was wrong! The kid has really shown he is ready for the NFL (for now) we shall see what happens when e can get a good O  Line in here the kid should explode.

Back to top Go down

I was wrong Empty Re: I was wrong

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:34 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:At the beginning of the year I hated the LeVeon Bell draft, I was wrong! The kid has really shown he is ready for the NFL (for now) we shall see what happens when e can get a good O  Line in here the kid should explode.

He simply has amazing hands, blocking skills and I think he's going to be a fantastic runner for us in the near future.  I think he very well might be the best all-purpose back I have ever seen on a Steelers team.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:49 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:At the beginning of the year I hated the LeVeon Bell draft, I was wrong! The kid has really shown he is ready for the NFL (for now) we shall see what happens when e can get a good O  Line in here the kid should explode.

He simply has amazing hands, blocking skills and I think he's going to be a fantastic runner for us in the near future.  I think he very well might be the best all-purpose back I have ever seen on a Steelers team.

I could be wrong, but I don't think he's had a fumble yet. I havent' seen him fumble yet anyway. That alone is a breath of fresh air from the running back position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down