Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congrats.........

+2
RingoCStarrQB
MrEd4748
6 posters

Go down

Congrats......... Empty Congrats.........

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:51 pm

That was one hell of a comeback....unreal gut check there. Lombardi is smiling my friends.

Thor

Back to top Go down

Congrats......... Empty Re: Congrats.........

Post by MrEd4748 Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:57 pm

Impressive!  Great come back!!  Did you packer fans see Dez Bryant walk up the tunnel before the game was over?  What a sore loser.

MrEd4748

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Thor11 wrote:That was one hell of a comeback....unreal gut check there. Lombardi is smiling my friends.

Thor

Thanks Thor.  Nice W over the Eagles today in the Hefty Dome..........gotta give the Eagles a reason to unload on Da Bears next weekend...........Thanks Again.

GO PACKERs
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:40 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
Thor11 wrote:That was one hell of a comeback....unreal gut check there. Lombardi is smiling my friends.

Thor

Thanks Thor.  Nice W over the Eagles today in the Hefty Dome..........gotta give the Eagles a reason to unload on Da Bears next weekend...........Thanks Again.

GO PACKERs

I've completely thrown my hands up and simply have given up trying to figure this team out. We play a hot playoff caliber team minus the #1 and #2  RB's, shaky secondary and offensive line...also, stop gap at QB and they paste the Eagles. They have played their best football in recent weeks with a lot of people who were not starters when the season began,,,,,go figure. I  can't.

Thor

Back to top Go down

Congrats......... Empty vikes over iggles

Post by ffaralli Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:27 pm

Vikings have been playing good football the past 5-6 weeks.

They have some dangerous pieces on the outside with Jennings, Patterson, Simpson.

I think they are a different team when Harrison Smith is playing. They too have been ravaged by injury this year.

Wonder how good they could be with a pretty decent QB playing like Cassel did today?

told these arrogant Iggles fans they were in for a tough game.

Talk about frauds, the Iggles are frauds...weak schedule, they played the pack and vikings both without their best players.

Their coach is  a high school harry. And a cheater. Chip Kelly turned down several NFL offers until last year when he got nailed on recruiting violations.

I guess I have to root for the Iggles next week against da bears. Kills me.

FF

ffaralli

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:52 pm

ffaralli wrote:Vikings have been playing good football the past 5-6 weeks.

They have some dangerous pieces on the outside with Jennings, Patterson, Simpson.

I think they are a different team when Harrison Smith is playing. They too have been ravaged by injury this year.

Wonder how good they could be with a pretty decent QB playing like Cassel did today?

told these arrogant Iggles fans they were in for a tough game.

Talk about frauds, the Iggles are frauds...weak schedule, they played the pack and vikings both without their best players.

Their coach is  a high school harry. And a cheater. Chip Kelly turned down several NFL offers until last year when he got nailed on recruiting violations.

I guess I have to root for the Iggles next week against da bears. Kills me.

FF  

Also have to root for you to knock off Detroit on Dec. 29. Last game in the Dome? Make it a good one.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:09 am

Yep congratulations Packers. The Cowboys don't even deserve a shot at the playoffs playing like that. Unreal. The Cowboys always pull that crap, get ahead by 20 then lose it by one in the last 2 minutes.   Rolling Eyes
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:47 am

Thor

Thank you, Thor.

Impressive win by the Vikings too... without Peterson!

Hopefully you guys can knock off Detroit in the season finale.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:47 am

MrEd4748 wrote:Impressive!  Great come back!!  Did you packer fans see Dez Bryant walk up the tunnel before the game was over?  What a sore loser.

Maybe he's a sack of shit like Randy Moss.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEd4748 Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:42 pm

Yes, that little stunt was rather Mossesque. Bryant has skills but really needs to grow up.

MrEd4748

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down