Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jennings and House

2 posters

Go down

Jennings and House Empty Jennings and House

Post by ffaralli Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:38 pm

I heard MM took those two assholes out of the game on Sunday.

Replaced them with Bush and Richardson.

Its about time, they both stink.

MD is not an NFL safety and House, well, don't know what he is yet.

Its a good thing they used Bush to cover Gonzalez, because that's about all he could remotely cover, a TE. The guys a gamer and plays hard, but he is not a cover corner. Probably should have been made into a Safety years ago.

Richardson missed one tackle but played tough run D as they held Atlanta to what, 19 yards rushing, in the 2nd half.

More importantly, he didn't make any major mistakes.

Lets play them this week and see what happens.

Its obvious to me that we are counting on Haywood this year and his loss is pretty big. The kid is smart, always where he is supposed to be. I saw that last year when he was a rookie. He lost a big developmental year.

By comparison House is a DMF (Dumb Mother F'er). Its obvious. 

MD is not dumb, but he comes up short on the physical side of things, size, speed, etc.

We need to draft an NFL caliber safety in the top 2-3 rounds and a big fat run stuffer to replace Raji, in case he leaves next year. Then we need to draft another one the following year to replace Pickett.

FF

ffaralli

Back to top Go down

Jennings and House Empty Re: Jennings and House

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:07 pm

Haywood has been exploited like fresh meat in the prison laundry since he returned from injury...  He's shown flashes--but he's also nothing but a liability in there in his present form...

Like I said in the off-season, they foolishly got rid of Woodson one year too soon.  Duck wouldn't believe it--citing all the great young talent back there that made the old man expendable...but as we've seen since then--Duck is making it a habit this season of being wr wr...  wrrrrr....wrrrrrrrr    Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:01 pm

_HD_ wrote:Haywood has been exploited like fresh meat in the prison laundry since he returned from injury...  He's shown flashes--but he's also nothing but a liability in there in his present form...

Like I said in the off-season, they foolishly got rid of Woodson one year too soon.  Duck wouldn't believe it--citing all the great young talent back there that made the old man expendable...but as we've seen since then--Duck is making it a habit this season of being wr wr...  wrrrrr....wrrrrrrrr    Laughing 

What's "wr wr... wrrrrr....wrrrrrrrr?"  Heavy Metal bass chords?  Or perhaps something decent, like "Smoke on the Water?"

Seriously, we all loved Charles.  But he was already past his expiration date even in 2012.  I still cringe at the memory of him chasing after Colin Kaepernick like a wounded chihuahua in that ugly playoff game.

Frankly, the correct call would have been to unload Woodson after 2011 when we could have picked up something for him in exchange.  But then, who could have anticipated such a dramatic drop off?

Oh, I forgot.  You don't believe players have sudden dramatic drop offs either... you think each and every player declines in steady predictable tiny increments year after year after year.  That kind of thinking would make you the laughing stock of the league if you were a general manager.

Wr wr... wrrrrr....wrrrrrrrr.   Very Happy 
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:21 pm

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:Haywood has been exploited like fresh meat in the prison laundry since he returned from injury...  He's shown flashes--but he's also nothing but a liability in there in his present form...

What's "wr wr... wrrrrr....wrrrrrrrr?"  Heavy Metal bass chords?  Or perhaps something decent, like "Smoke on the Water?"

Seriously, we all loved Charles.  But he was already past his expiration date even in 2012.  I still cringe at the memory of him chasing after Colin Kaepernick like a wounded chihuahua in that ugly playoff game.

Frankly, the correct call would have been to unload Woodson after 2011 when we could have picked up something for him in exchange.  But then, who could have anticipated such a dramatic drop off?

Oh, I forgot.  You don't believe players have sudden dramatic drop offs either... you think each and every player declines in steady predictable tiny increments year after year after year.  That kind of thinking would make you the laughing stock of the league if you were a general manager.

Wr wr... wrrrrr....wrrrrrrrr.   Very Happy 

No Duck--I have re-thought the incremental decline theory, at least in regard to mental acuity--  In fact--you yourself, in your recent platform drop-off in that respect have been the inspiration for my evolution of thought on this matter.  Try to enlighten me more--quickly now--before it all completely evades you, k?    Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down