Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jennings...

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jennings... Empty Jennings...

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Completely misplaced priorities at even the 7-7.5/year that Jennings will get...

...and if a serious run isn't made very soon to extend Finley and bring down that $8.75M cap number--some albino in the packer front office has bleach leaking from his ears...

Back to top Go down

Jennings... Empty Re: Jennings...

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:48 pm

Greg Jennings rumors: Vikings wary of contract demands

By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Mar 13 2013, 12:25p  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stay connected with SB Nation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Jonathan Daniel

Greg Jennings is asking for too much money, and the Vikings are backing off of the wide receiver, according to a report.

The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have been linked to free agent wide receiver [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but Minnesota may be backing off of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]' wide out. The Vikings have reportedly "cooled" on Jennings because of his price tag, according to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Vikings had a need at wide receiver even before trading [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and have an even bigger need after trading him, but it's clear that Minnesota simply isn't willing to overpay at the position.

More: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Green Bay reportedly offered Jennings a contract worth approximately $10 million per year annually, but the length of the deal is unknown, according to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

If true, then Minnesota would likely have to offer Jennings a contract worth at least an average annual value of $11 million per season to pry him away from its NFC North rival.

Fuckin' idiots... If true--seriously fucked resource allocation given the logjam at WR and the significance of the needs elsewhere... Somewhere Ron Wolf is wondering where he fucked-up with Whitey... Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:18 pm

_HD_ wrote:Greg Jennings rumors: Vikings wary of contract demands

By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Mar 13 2013, 12:25p  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stay connected with SB Nation

Jonathan Daniel

Greg Jennings is asking for too much money, and the Vikings are backing off of the wide receiver, according to a report.

The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have been linked to free agent wide receiver [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but Minnesota may be backing off of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]' wide out. The Vikings have reportedly "cooled" on Jennings because of his price tag, according to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Vikings had a need at wide receiver even before trading [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and have an even bigger need after trading him, but it's clear that Minnesota simply isn't willing to overpay at the position.

More: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Green Bay reportedly offered Jennings a contract worth approximately $10 million per year annually, but the length of the deal is unknown, according to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

If true, then Minnesota would likely have to offer Jennings a contract worth at least an average annual value of $11 million per season to pry him away from its NFC North rival.

Fuckin' idiots... If true--seriously fucked resource allocation given the logjam at WR and the significance of the needs elsewhere... Somewhere Ron Wolf is wondering where he fucked-up with Whitey... Evil or Very Mad

His best bet is Oakland. They have the cash...... And the foolishness.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:40 pm

Yeah, but think of the money they saved by not re-signing Walden Laughing

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:58 am

MB20 wrote:Yeah, but think of the money they saved by not re-signing Walden Laughing

Very Happy That's like the former fatty chick out on GNO with all her tubby friends celebrating all the weight she struggled to drop the past year--by eating everything is sight... Uhhhh--tempting...but I think I'll pass... Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:33 am

I heard that the $10 mil was on the table "a while ago", but basically, if Jennings ends up in Minnesota, it'll be because he was fucking delusional. Obviously, he values himself far higher than anyone who matters does.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:11 am

A good negotiator would never allow this to happen where someone is allowed to just shop their offer. That offer should have gone POOF the second free agency struck.

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:14 am

_HD_ wrote:A good negotiator would never allow this to happen where someone is allowed to just shop their offer. That offer should have gone POOF the second free agency struck.

How do we know it didn't? I think TT is seeing if he can pull off here what he did with James Jones a couple of years ago where Jones had to come back on his hands and knees and accept TT's price. And if he can't, oh well- someone else overpaid for him. I hope, anyway.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:23 am

Regardless, the possibility of $10 would no longer be within the realm of play...

Back to top Go down

Jennings... Empty More Jennings

Post by RingoCStarrQB Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:45 pm

Completely misplaced priorities at even the 7-7.5/year that Jennings will get...

...and if a serious run isn't made very soon to extend Finley and bring down that $8.75M cap number--some albino in the packer front office has bleach leaking from his ears...

I say mix in some hydrogen peroxide and sulfuric acid with the bleach too. Disinfection can sometimes require more than plain ole Borax and steel wool.

Golly.......if this keeps on coming like this we have to take the ole colon blow machine out of the warehouse, dust it off and get it ready for some irrigation and suction tongue And someone better make sure Gomer is still on the phone with Aunt Bee..........Barney may be freaking again.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:08 pm

Vikings have Jennings there today for a visit. Who knows? They like to sign ex-Packers and ex-Packer coaches. Gave Rice and Harvin to the Seahawks and now they want an older guy. Maybe they'll even go after Randy Moss again.

They just lost Jasper Brinkley yesterday as well.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:24 pm

_HD_ wrote:Regardless, the possibility of $10 would no longer be within the realm of play...

5 years, $47 million... better them than us. That's batshit crazy.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:13 am

MB20 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:Regardless, the possibility of $10 would no longer be within the realm of play...

Batshit crazy and a pretty good indication that the $10 mil offer was off the table. I wanted him back, but not at that price. I thank him for his contributions, and hope he suffers through two nagging-injuries-plagued seasons before being cut.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by PackFanKnowItAll Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:30 am

MB20 wrote:
MB20 wrote:

hope he suffers through two nagging-injuries-plagued seasons before being cut.

Right on, MB20! It's part of the LEGEND of being a Packers fan to wish harm upon our former players! It's AWESOME to do! Proves how FAR superior guys like us are to the other peons who DARE to root for anyone but the CROWN jewel of the NFL!! High five, MB20! We're so cool, smart. funny, successful, aren't we! Not petty at all, nope. We just HATE that players are so STUPID to not stay with the best franchise in the HISTORY of the UNIVERSE! They don't understand that merely being associated with the team makes us BETTER than everyone! YEAH!!!

I was actually hoping HD would give us the inside scoop of how he was going to the Rams or something, since he has EXCELLENT sources and is plugged into the information pipeline, but he must have been traveling the world (for free, because he is a Packer fan, YEAH!!) and it wasn't meant to be. Oh well. High five anyway, MB20! Down with Gregg Jannings and any player who DARES defy us and sign with another team! YEAH!!!!!
PackFanKnowItAll
PackFanKnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:19 pm

PackFanKnowItAll wrote:
MB20 wrote:
MB20 wrote:

Right on, MB20! It's part of the LEGEND of being a Packers fan to wish harm upon our former players! It's AWESOME to do! Proves how FAR superior guys like us are to the other peons who DARE to root for anyone but the CROWN jewel of the NFL!! High five, MB20! We're so cool, smart. funny, successful, aren't we! Not petty at all, nope. We just HATE that players are so STUPID to not stay with the best franchise in the HISTORY of the UNIVERSE! They don't understand that merely being associated with the team makes us BETTER than everyone! YEAH!!!

I was actually hoping HD would give us the inside scoop of how he was going to the Rams or something, since he has EXCELLENT sources and is plugged into the information pipeline, but he must have been traveling the world (for free, because he is a Packer fan, YEAH!!) and it wasn't meant to be. Oh well. High five anyway, MB20! Down with Gregg Jannings and any player who DARES defy us and sign with another team! YEAH!!!!!

LMAO!! Oh, PFKIA...you had my Condoleeza Rice post removed? My goodness how it must have hit home, eh lil' buckaroo? I guess we've got our new Thor... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:39 pm

MB20 wrote:
MB20 wrote:

Batshit crazy and a pretty good indication that the $10 mil offer was off the table. I wanted him back, but not at that price. I thank him for his contributions, and hope he suffers through two nagging-injuries-plagued seasons before being cut.

Patience, timing pay off for Vikings in Greg Jennings' deal

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]By Brad Biggs | National Football Post – 2 hours 30 minutes ago

Before [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] made it to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Thursday for a free-agent visit, many observers figured he was leveraging them against his old club the Packers in order to get a deal to return to Green Bay.

The thinking was Jennings had missed out on a bigger opportunity he figured would await him in free agency, so he would use a team desperate for help at wide receiver to extract the best possible offer from the Packers.

Well, Jennings wound up taking the best offer from the Vikings. Minnesota general manager Rick Spielman more or less alluded to this when he talked about the process on Friday night after his team signed Jennings to a five-year contract, adding a legitimate playmaker to an offense in dire need of one for the passing game.

"[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],” Spielman said, according to Tom Pelissero of 1500 ESPN. “Sometimes if you rush things on a player or a situation, it doesn't work out. So, that's what we try to preach. We want it to be a fit for the player as much as it is a fit for us, and that's very important to us."

In the end, Jennings got $47.5 million with $18 million guaranteed but we’ll see how the money adds up when the details come out. If that’s all there it’s a sparkling deal for someone many didn’t believe would get close to $10 million per season.

“Minnesota stepped up to the plate," said Jennings, who admitted it came down to the Vikings or Packers. "They showed me and my family that they wanted the Jennings family to be a part of what they were doing as an organization and that's why I'm standing here.

"I was looking for change. Again, Green Bay ... I gave them seven good years. They were seven great years for myself. I had a lot of success. Obviously, we were able to win, and it was great.”

Yup, It's all in there... Jennings wanted $12M and reports indicated the Pack offered a very generous $10M prior to the start of the free agency period. Once free agency hit--as would be expected--the Pack's offer expired and was probably replaced by something around $9M. Jennings then continued to press the queens for $12M--reflecting that he didn't already have an offer in hand for anything close--and Spielman balked. Left with no other suiters--Jennings then began trying to negotiate up from the Pack's post free agency offer of $9M in the hopes of coming out whole at the $10M the Pack had formerly had on the table--and the queens agreed to split the difference at $9.5 to get the deal done--because with no premium over the Pack's offer, Jennings could leverage just returning to GB.

Bottom line: Jennings failed in free agency...and he knows it. You can read it in his tone above. He misread the market and shot himself in the foot to the tune of $2.5M. Not a lot of money--but where he really fucked himself is trading Aaron Rodgers for Christian Ponder--because guess what? By two years into his new deal, Jennings stats will not support his $$$ and he will be released. 33 years old--and hoping to land with someone at $1M/season... Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:42 pm

_HD_ wrote:
PackFanKnowItAll wrote:
MB20 wrote:
MB20 wrote:

LMAO!! Oh, PFKIA...you had my Condoleeza Rice post removed? My goodness how it must have hit home, eh lil' buckaroo? I guess we've got our new Thor... Laughing

LOL is right! I read your initial Condoleeza post last night and thought it was right on the mark... but I had no idea PFKIA would go Thor on us and have it removed. Well, it was pretty obvious the guy has sexual insecurities (among other psychological issues). Now we know for sure.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:22 pm

Jennings will be happy in the purple attire. He'll get to be on the same field as AP. He'll get plenty of balls in his direction. Like Sharper, Longwell, Favre, and Kuberski the Vikings just love our team. They wait to see who we'll draft so they can pick them up a decade or so later.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:05 pm

He'll get to be on the same field as AP.

Yeah, but he'll also be the same field as Ponder. I'll call that a push at least.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:07 pm

duck wrote:He'll get to be on the same field as AP.

Yeah, but he'll also be the same field as Ponder. I'll call that a push at least.

Good ol' Milani... You can always count on him to draw the wrong conclusion from a given set of facts... Wink

In truth--having AP on the team takes balls out of his hands because, with no QB, running the ball becomes the priority option over a greater set of circumstances... 3rd/6, for example, is a generally a sure passing down for most teams... Not for the queens necessarily given the presence of Ponder and the presence of AP...

Beyond that--in his whole career in GB, Jennings had benefitted from a stable of other weapons at WR often drawing the Safety in double coverage. Who is going to do that in Minnesota? They have the young TE, Kyle Rudolph, who looks to be developing nicely into a player that they could use to try to create some confusion with in coverage--but that generally means picks, etc., in the flat after releasing from blocks...and stuff like that takes time to develop which doesn't play into the strength of the QB at all...

Coming off a regime who sank their fortunes on a reach at QB (Jackson)--you'd think these new clowns would begin to understand at some point. Understanding that the Lezbo is unacceptably slow--I'll given them 4 games into the season before Cassell is the starter. Despite what he says now--he didn't come to the queens to be a backup. He knows what most everyone else does outside of the organization--that Ponder doesn't show the aptitude to be an NFL starting QB. That'll improve things obviously for Jennings--but no matter who is throwing the ball there, he'll be drawing the double-team virtually every time the QB drops back. In another words--if his move to the queens is to be considered a success, he'll clearly have fucking earned it--because it's mostly all on him... Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:48 pm

_HD_ wrote:
MB20 wrote:
MB20 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]By Brad Biggs | National Football Post – 2 hours 30 minutes ago

Before [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] made it to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Thursday for a free-agent visit, many observers figured he was leveraging them against his old club the Packers in order to get a deal to return to Green Bay.

The thinking was Jennings had missed out on a bigger opportunity he figured would await him in free agency, so he would use a team desperate for help at wide receiver to extract the best possible offer from the Packers.

Well, Jennings wound up taking the best offer from the Vikings. Minnesota general manager Rick Spielman more or less alluded to this when he talked about the process on Friday night after his team signed Jennings to a five-year contract, adding a legitimate playmaker to an offense in dire need of one for the passing game.

"[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],” Spielman said, according to Tom Pelissero of 1500 ESPN. “Sometimes if you rush things on a player or a situation, it doesn't work out. So, that's what we try to preach. We want it to be a fit for the player as much as it is a fit for us, and that's very important to us."

In the end, Jennings got $47.5 million with $18 million guaranteed but we’ll see how the money adds up when the details come out. If that’s all there it’s a sparkling deal for someone many didn’t believe would get close to $10 million per season.

“Minnesota stepped up to the plate," said Jennings, who admitted it came down to the Vikings or Packers. "They showed me and my family that they wanted the Jennings family to be a part of what they were doing as an organization and that's why I'm standing here.

"I was looking for change. Again, Green Bay ... I gave them seven good years. They were seven great years for myself. I had a lot of success. Obviously, we were able to win, and it was great.”

Yup, It's all in there... Jennings wanted $12M and reports indicated the Pack offered a very generous $10M prior to the start of the free agency period. Once free agency hit--as would be expected--the Pack's offer expired and was probably replaced by something around $9M. Jennings then continued to press the queens for $12M--reflecting that he didn't already have an offer in hand for anything close--and Spielman balked. Left with no other suiters--Jennings then began trying to negotiate up from the Pack's post free agency offer of $9M in the hopes of coming out whole at the $10M the Pack had formerly had on the table--and the queens agreed to split the difference at $9.5 to get the deal done--because with no premium over the Pack's offer, Jennings could leverage just returning to GB.

Bottom line: Jennings failed in free agency...and he knows it. You can read it in his tone above. He misread the market and shot himself in the foot to the tune of $2.5M. Not a lot of money--but where he really fucked himself is trading Aaron Rodgers for Christian Ponder--because guess what? By two years into his new deal, Jennings stats will not support his $$$ and he will be released. 33 years old--and hoping to land with someone at $1M/season... Wink

Jennings got far less than he wanted, more than others offered

Posted by Mike Florio on March 17, 2013, 1:42 PM EDT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Getty Images
The current free-agency market already has been called the worst ever by multiple NFL agents. Though the warning signs were there, with plenty of teams having cap trouble and few having a major spending surplus, players and agents believed that the money would flow in the early days, like it always does.

But only a small handful of players got paid once the market opened. Sure, Ravens quarterback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] became the highest-paid player of all time, but that happened only because the Ravens opted not to choose between an exclusive franchise tender that would have cost them more than $19 million in 2013 cap room and a non-exclusive level that would have invited other teams to load up an offer sheet and happily give up a pair of first-round picks. Beyond Flacco, no player has set a new high-water mark at his position.

As a result, many have gotten, and eventually will get, far less than they wanted. Including receiver [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

According to Bob McGinn of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Jennings at one point during the 2012 season [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. And so he rejected $11 million per year from the Packers, ultimately getting only $9 million annually from the Vikings.

Along the way, Jennings rejected (per McGinn) a reduced offer of $8 million per year from the Packers, and a $6 million annual flier from the Patriots.

There you have it... The idiot turned down the $11M the Pack offered in good faith with no competition from free agency. That offer expired and was replaced with $8M once free agency hit and Jennings was forced to leverage his desperation and that of the queens into a deal that ended up costing him $7.5M over 5 years...

Net effect: Trade your position as the *go-to* WR on a perennial winner with the best QB in the NFL throwing you the ball to a dysfunctional losing franchise with the league's unquestionable worst starting QB--all for $7.5M less money over 5 years... affraid

Free agency outcome for Greg Jennings: Epic Fail.

And Ted? Given the landscape in GB--$11 fucking million/year for Greg Jennings?!! Have you lost your fucking albino mind?! Seriously? Asshole--I'm going to bill you for this fucking petrified fruit-nut loaf I'm sending off to Rick Spielman right now for having been desperate/idiotic enough to save your pasty ass from making this colossal mistake... Seriously--time to start thinking about retirement. Beyond the realm of reason. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:25 pm

TT is sticking with the program.

ONLY sign a free agent early if you are desparate in one position. Next you stock the team with young players in the draft where they are available and maximize price. Trade up if it will get us that one position player we need. Then as the team embarks on training camp and pre-season look for a bargain free agent when we have a glaring ? or injury. This is the formula for success and financial stability in the modern NFL.

I should have hired TT to manage my portfolio years ago and I would not have to become a PT bartender as Ringo recommends when I retire.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:39 pm

_HD_ wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
MB20 wrote:
MB20 wrote:

The current free-agency market already has been called the worst ever by multiple NFL agents. Though the warning signs were there, with plenty of teams having cap trouble and few having a major spending surplus, players and agents believed that the money would flow in the early days, like it always does.

But only a small handful of players got paid once the market opened. Sure, Ravens quarterback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] became the highest-paid player of all time, but that happened only because the Ravens opted not to choose between an exclusive franchise tender that would have cost them more than $19 million in 2013 cap room and a non-exclusive level that would have invited other teams to load up an offer sheet and happily give up a pair of first-round picks. Beyond Flacco, no player has set a new high-water mark at his position.

As a result, many have gotten, and eventually will get, far less than they wanted. Including receiver [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

According to Bob McGinn of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Jennings at one point during the 2012 season [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. And so he rejected $11 million per year from the Packers, ultimately getting only $9 million annually from the Vikings.

Along the way, Jennings rejected (per McGinn) a reduced offer of $8 million per year from the Packers, and a $6 million annual flier from the Patriots.

There you have it... The idiot turned down the $11M the Pack offered in good faith with no competition from free agency. That offer expired and was replaced with $8M once free agency hit and Jennings was forced to leverage his desperation and that of the queens into a deal that ended up costing him $7.5M over 5 years...

Net effect: Trade your position as the *go-to* WR on a perennial winner with the best QB in the NFL throwing you the ball to a dysfunctional losing franchise with the league's unquestionable worst starting QB--all for $7.5M less money over 5 years... affraid

And Ted? Given the landscape in GB--$11 fucking million/year for Greg Jennings?!! Have you lost your fucking albino mind?! Seriously? Asshole--I'm going to bill you for this fucking petrified fruit-nut loaf I'm sending off to Rick Spielman right now for having been desperate/idiotic enough to save your pasty ass from making this colossal mistake... Seriously--time to start thinking about retirement. Beyond the realm of reason. Cool

The more I think about this, the more I scratch my head. TT was willing to unload lots of good young players because they didn't fit his salary template and the differential for some of them, such as Crabtree, is relatively chicken feed. Yet he was willing to dish out $11M to a suddenly injury-prone player in an overstocked position?? Don't get me wrong. I like Jennings a lot. I think he's a good character guy and, when healthy, is a smooth complete receiver who's probably a bit underrated. However, you don't have to be a genius to play the numbers game and see that with a rock-solid Nelson and the emergence of Jones and especially Cobb, the high priced Jennings should be the odd man out. I called that one early last year.

WTF was TT thinking???
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:14 am

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
MB20 wrote:
MB20 wrote:

The more I think about this, the more I scratch my head. TT was willing to unload lots of good young players because they didn't fit his salary template and the differential for some of them, such as Crabtree, is relatively chicken feed. Yet he was willing to dish out $11M to a suddenly injury-prone player in an overstocked position?? Don't get me wrong. I like Jennings a lot. I think he's a good character guy and, when healthy, is a smooth complete receiver who's probably a bit underrated. However, you don't have to be a genius to play the numbers game and see that with a rock-solid Nelson and the emergence of Jones and especially Cobb, the high priced Jennings should be the odd man out. I called that one early last year.

WTF was TT thinking???

See this? Another colossal fuckup is about to happen in doing this deal a year sooner than necessary by any measure--and who in the throes of an 8-figure negotiation publicly knuckle-fucks themself in playing into the other side's position on the scale of the terms? Rolling Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've said it many times--TT is a good scout. Beyond that relatively limited vein--he's marginal. And Murphy? LOL! Fuck--that guy would have every mid-level thimble-dick in the organization trading off eating his lunch in any half-way competitive corporate environment. He's essentially a highly paid cheerleader who they should give a bonus to for each time he can manage to STFU when he's otherwise inclined to speak... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by PackFanKnowItAll Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:42 am

duck wrote:The more I think about this, the more I scratch my head. TT was willing to unload lots of good young players because they didn't fit his salary template and the differential for some of them, such as Crabtree, is relatively chicken feed. Yet he was willing to dish out $11M to a suddenly injury-prone player in an overstocked position?? Don't get me wrong. I like Jennings a lot. I think he's a good character guy and, when healthy, is a smooth complete receiver who's probably a bit underrated. However, you don't have to be a genius to play the numbers game and see that with a rock-solid Nelson and the emergence of Jones and especially Cobb, the high priced Jennings should be the odd man out. I called that one early last year.

WTF was TT thinking???

God, you are SO wise, duck! I mean, like GENIUS level when it comes to the NFL. Did you play? I bet you did. All-pro, without a doubt. You seem like a very athletic guy, probably very fast and just GREAT at everything. Probably part of a front office too (GM or owner. I bet), so we should all listen VERY closely to what you say on this board, because you know your shit! YEAH!! High five, duck! I vote that you replace Tred Thomason as GM of the mighty Packers! YEAH!!! You see all of these intricate football moves WAY before Tred does, that's for sure. I will call the offices there at Lambreau Field and let them know you are available and ready to take over for Thomason. YEAH!! Guys like us, duck, we're the SMARTEST people in EVERY room we enter! All becasue we root for the Packers, the crown JEWEL of the NFL! YEAH!!!!
PackFanKnowItAll
PackFanKnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next