Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House practicing with a brace

3 posters

Go down

House practicing with a brace Empty House practicing with a brace

Post by duck Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope this is all posturing. It's insane if they are truly considering putting House in there with a bum shoulder, especially after making the same mistake with Williams last season.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

House practicing with a brace Empty Re: House practicing with a brace

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:27 am

duck wrote:

I hope this is all posturing. It's insane if they are truly considering putting House in there with a bum shoulder, especially after making the same mistake with Williams last season.

Yeah--you just knew given the situation in the Packers secondary that they would try to patch House up and put him back in there... Remember how they said two weeks? Yeah--right... Wink

Like I said before--I've been through it...exactly the same thing. I tore it up the first time and assiduously worked to rebuild the musculature and strength in that shoulder to restore it without surgery--and had done a great job doing so--only to have it violently ripped out again. House is the perfect candidate to go on the 8 week IR and restore him to the roster for the second half of the season after he can actually hit someone without his brain telling himself to go fuck...

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:02 pm

With as bad as we were in pass defense last season I wonder why we did not get him on the field in 2011. We really did not have much to lose when you look at the bottom line. This injury could take the whole year to heal.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:16 pm

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

Yeah--you just knew given the situation in the Packers secondary that they would try to patch House up and put him back in there... Remember how they said two weeks? Yeah--right... Wink

Like I said before--I've been through it...exactly the same thing. I tore it up the first time and assiduously worked to rebuild the musculature and strength in that shoulder to restore it without surgery--and had done a great job doing so--only to have it violently ripped out again. House is the perfect candidate to go on the 8 week IR and restore him to the roster for the second half of the season after he can actually hit someone without his brain telling himself to go fuck...

That they're even hinting at thinking about starting this kid in this condition makes me really worried about what's behind him on the depth chart. I think Tramon is going to be like Revis and Asomugha this season in that it's not going to make a lick of sense to even bother throwing at him because the pickings will be too easy on the other side.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down