Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He can do no wrong... ;)

Go down

He can do no wrong...  ;) Empty He can do no wrong... ;)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:45 pm

Clay Matthews did the discount double check on fines
Posted by Darin Gantt on November 21, 2013, 4:43 PM EST
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Reuters
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] apparently isn’t as dirty a player as some believed.
He’s also $23,250 richer, by virtue.
Matthews told Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com that he’s saved a lot of money on fines, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Matthews said his Week One launch into 49ers quarterback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], was cut in half to $7,500.
He also said he won the appeal of his Week 10 fine for hitting Eagles quarterback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], with appeals officer Matt Birk wiping out a $15,750 fine which he had only asked to be reduced.
“It was funny because he said I think you’re underselling yourself as far as my appeal,” Matthews said. “He’s like, ‘I don’t think you hit him with your head at all.’ I thought I hit him legally, so $15,000 was way too much. And he said, ‘Well, I don’t think you really did anything, so we’re going to take that away.’ So that was a good day.”

I hope news of this doesn't fuck with your karma too much, Cageboy...   Laughing 

Back to top Go down

He can do no wrong...  ;) Empty Re: He can do no wrong... ;)

Post by duck Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:15 pm

_HD_ wrote:Clay Matthews did the discount double check on fines
Posted by Darin Gantt on November 21, 2013, 4:43 PM EST
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Reuters
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] apparently isn’t as dirty a player as some believed.
He’s also $23,250 richer, by virtue.
Matthews told Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com that he’s saved a lot of money on fines, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Matthews said his Week One launch into 49ers quarterback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], was cut in half to $7,500.
He also said he won the appeal of his Week 10 fine for hitting Eagles quarterback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], with appeals officer Matt Birk wiping out a $15,750 fine which he had only asked to be reduced.
“It was funny because he said I think you’re underselling yourself as far as my appeal,” Matthews said. “He’s like, ‘I don’t think you hit him with your head at all.’ I thought I hit him legally, so $15,000 was way too much. And he said, ‘Well, I don’t think you really did anything, so we’re going to take that away.’ So that was a good day.”

I hope news of this doesn't fuck with your karma too much, Cageboy...   Laughing 

I think Cageboy left with a concussion weeks ago...
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down