Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rodgers on LIVE TONITE from Green Bay.

2 posters

Go down

Rodgers on LIVE TONITE from Green Bay. Empty Rodgers on LIVE TONITE from Green Bay.

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Aaron Rodgers to make exclusive appearance on "Packers Live"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jay Sorgi

CREATED Nov. 12, 2013 - UPDATED: Nov. 18, 2013 | 6:35 AM
The Pro Bowl quarterback of the Green Bay Packers will take to the airwaves of TODAY'S TMJ4 and NBC26 for an exclusive TV appearance Monday night Nov. 18.
Aaron Rodgers will appear on the show with host Larry McCarren.
The show tapes at Lambeau Field in the stadium's Legends Club at 6:30 p.m. Monday night.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Rodgers on LIVE TONITE from Green Bay. Empty Re: Rodgers on LIVE TONITE from Green Bay.

Post by milani Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:19 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Aaron Rodgers to make exclusive appearance on "Packers Live"
Jay Sorgi

The Pro Bowl quarterback of the Green Bay Packers will take to the airwaves of TODAY'S TMJ4 and NBC26 for an exclusive TV appearance Monday night Nov. 18.
The show tapes at Lambeau Field in the stadium's Legends Club at 6:30 p.m. Monday night.
I heard they wanted you as a guest, Ringo, when you are in town next. What bars will you promote?
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Rodgers on LIVE TONITE from Green Bay. Empty Re: Rodgers on LIVE TONITE from Green Bay.

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:32 pm

milani wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:Aaron Rodgers to make exclusive appearance on "Packers Live"
Jay Sorgi

I heard they wanted you as a guest, Ringo, when you are in town next. What bars will you promote?
I would invite Catsy to do the show with me at Curly's Pub.  Pool Table, Spotted Cow, a shot or 2.   I'd buy her one of those sexy woman's Clay Matthews shirts at the Pro Shop, and let her take it from there.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down