Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great win yesterday,but

2 posters

Go down

Great win yesterday,but Empty Great win yesterday,but

Post by leejr Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:51 am

Steelers did what they suppose to do that is win at home.If this team is going to the next level,they have got to win on the road.Also let me put this here,the Lions has 1 of the worst Defenses in every category in the league. Great 30 min of football,but lets see can they run the table with the schedule they have
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Great win yesterday,but Empty Re: Great win yesterday,but

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:26 pm

leejr wrote:Steelers did what they suppose to do that is win at home.If this team is going to the next level,they have got to win on the road.Also let me put this here,the Lions has 1 of the worst Defenses in every category in the league. Great 30 min of football,but lets see can they run the table with the schedule they have
I think the biggest thing I noticed was they played all game long yesterday with confidence.  Winning breeds confidence.  As they continue to win, they'll continue to improve in their play because they are playing with more mojo and not trying so hard to make great plays.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down