Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you rush Ben back after Batch Performance Yesterday

2 posters

Go down

Do you rush Ben back after Batch Performance Yesterday Empty Do you rush Ben back after Batch Performance Yesterday

Post by leejr Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

by Thomas Galicia

Pittsburgh Steelers ' quarterback Charlie Batch had a rough start in Week 12 against the Cleveland Browns , throwing for only 199 yards and three interceptions in a game that Steelers fans and Batch would probably like to forget... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Do you rush Ben back after Batch Performance Yesterday Empty Re: Do you rush Ben back after Batch Performance Yesterday

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:29 pm

Yes, I would still hurry Ben back. We are walking the finest line we could possibly be walking right now. Chances can't be taken. IMO, We're one loss away from elimination. (not like we're guaranteed anything anyway at this point).. Like I said before, Batch is OK, and didn't hurt us any yesterday, but Ben is money. Inject him up, suit him, and shove his butt out on that field. No time for playing around. I know a lot of you won't agree with me, but that's the way I see it at this point.

Back to top Go down

Do you rush Ben back after Batch Performance Yesterday Empty Re: Do you rush Ben back after Batch Performance Yesterday

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:16 pm

lynnaandj wrote:Yes, I would still hurry Ben back. We are walking the finest line we could possibly be walking right now. Chances can't be taken. IMO, We're one loss away from elimination. (not like we're guaranteed anything anyway at this point).. Like I said before, Batch is OK, and didn't hurt us any yesterday, but Ben is money. Inject him up, suit him, and shove his butt out on that field. No time for playing around. I know a lot of you won't agree with me, but that's the way I see it at this point.

I also say try and get Ben back on the field ASAP if he can meet two criteria. 1, if he can make all the throws without pain. 2, if his doctors can clear him from any further danger.

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:00 pm

To me, I want to know he can withstand a direct hit to the injured area without making it worse...they can't promise that...I'd sit him.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down