Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROWNS D LOOKED FREAKING GREAT YESTERDAY

Go down

BROWNS D LOOKED FREAKING GREAT YESTERDAY Empty BROWNS D LOOKED FREAKING GREAT YESTERDAY

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:58 pm

Jason Campbell looked nothing like a backup, especially a 3rd string backup, Bess finally figured out how to catch the football and played like the guy that the Browns traded for during the 2013 NFL Draft, Greg Little had a career day however he still needs to control that temper, there were a few times Litte put the Brownsin a hole but they came out and overcame Littles fked up decisions, the great thing about yesterday ws that Bess and Little picked up the slack when Josh Gordon was doubled team most of the game and Campbell never went ot and targeted just one guy like Weeden does, Weedens days in Cleveland is over after this year, no way will they continue to pay this guy, he isnt even good enough to be 3rd string, ( I said that before he way even drafted,LOL) Jordan Cameron is still  big time threat and Baltimore knew that, as far as the RB situation goes I thnk Willis McGahee needs to take a seat behind  Chris Ogbonnaya because Ogbonnaya can do it all and has the power to knock people on their asses not to mention catch passes out of the backfield and Fozzy Whittaker is getting better and better at not only running the ball but also coming out of the backfield and he can spell Ogbonnaya when needed, McGahee is on his last legs and dont have a whole lot left in his tank, SEE ya Weeden, you should NEVER have been drafted in the first play, I said it before the 2012 draft and ...Well, dont need to defend it anymore!!!  ( BTW) Do I really need to say anything about this Browns D, Thank you Tom Heckart, its BULLSHIT you was fired!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down