Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aron Nagler from cheesehead says our safetys SUCK

3 posters

Go down

Aron Nagler from cheesehead says our safetys SUCK Empty Aron Nagler from cheesehead says our safetys SUCK

Post by throttleplate Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:38 pm

i read on chesehead from nagler and another entry from paul ott carruth that our safety play from burnett and jennings is abysmal,if they would have played the coverages correctly they would have been in position for a couple picks.Also the play of Neal on the edges is atrocious and same as Palmers play,face it,as much as i dislike capers it still falls on the players ability to do his job and these players just dont get it,they are either dumb fucks who took hotel management for their career studies at colledge or just dumbfucks period.Is learning a scheme for burnett and jennings that fuckin difficult after being with the same defensive cordinator for a few years as they have?
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Aron Nagler from cheesehead says our safetys SUCK Empty Re: Aron Nagler from cheesehead says our safetys SUCK

Post by milani Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:46 pm

So what else is new?  Ed Reed just became available today. Maybe the Raiders will let Woodson go and we can get a couple of oldies but goodies.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Aron Nagler from cheesehead says our safetys SUCK Empty Re: Aron Nagler from cheesehead says our safetys SUCK

Post by duck Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:57 pm

throttleplate wrote:i read on chesehead from nagler and another entry from paul ott carruth that our safety play from burnett and jennings is abysmal,if they would have played the coverages correctly they would have been in position for a couple picks.Also the play of Neal on the edges is atrocious and same as Palmers play,face it,as much as i dislike capers it still falls on the players ability to do his job and these players just dont get it,they are either dumb fucks who took hotel management for their career studies at colledge or just dumbfucks period.Is learning a scheme for burnett and jennings that fuckin difficult after being with the same defensive cordinator for a few years as they have?

I was just reading that article.  Interesting stuff.  He concludes by noting that there is a huge leadership and accountability void on our defense.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:52 pm

duck wrote:
throttleplate wrote:i read on chesehead from nagler and another entry from paul ott carruth that our safety play from burnett and jennings is abysmal,if they would have played the coverages correctly they would have been in position for a couple picks.Also the play of Neal on the edges is atrocious and same as Palmers play,face it,as much as i dislike capers it still falls on the players ability to do his job and these players just dont get it,they are either dumb fucks who took hotel management for their career studies at colledge or just dumbfucks period.Is learning a scheme for burnett and jennings that fuckin difficult after being with the same defensive cordinator for a few years as they have?
I was just reading that article.  Interesting stuff.  He concludes by noting that there is a huge leadership and accountability void on our defense.

As was suggested at the time of his release--Woodson was let go one year too soon.  He should have been restructured--not released...

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:58 pm

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

As was suggested at the time of his release--Woodson was let go one year too soon.  He should have been restructured--not released...

Better yet... shitcan Capers and let him run the whole deal. Very Happy
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down