Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting comment on Cheesehead TV

2 posters

Go down

Interesting comment on Cheesehead TV Empty Interesting comment on Cheesehead TV

Post by duck Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:57 pm

I just read an interesting comment on Cheesehead TV...

Rodgers is often criticized for holding on to the ball and taking sacks.  Tolzien had zero sacks today but three picks.  That's the tradeoff.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Interesting comment on Cheesehead TV Empty Re: Interesting comment on Cheesehead TV

Post by MB20 Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:04 am

duck wrote:I just read an interesting comment on Cheesehead TV...

Rodgers is often criticized for holding on to the ball and taking sacks.  Tolzien had zero sacks today but three picks.  That's the tradeoff.
If by "interesting" you mean "stupid," then, yes, it's an interesting comment. Tolzien throws these picks because he makes the wrong reads, not because he tries to avoid sacks. That dude is comparing apples to oranges.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Interesting comment on Cheesehead TV Empty Re: Interesting comment on Cheesehead TV

Post by duck Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:42 am

MB20 wrote:
duck wrote:I just read an interesting comment on Cheesehead TV...

If by "interesting" you mean "stupid," then, yes, it's an interesting comment. Tolzien throws these picks because he makes the wrong reads, not because he tries to avoid sacks. That dude is comparing apples to oranges.
I agree that Tolzien's picks were not related to him avoiding sacks.  However, many of Rodgers' sacks are clearly related to him choosing not to throw a ball that could be picked.

I think the point was that which stat line would we rather see... a sack or a pick.  

That's all... no biggie.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down