Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wacko wife Packer Fan....

5 posters

Go down

Wacko wife Packer Fan.... Empty Wacko wife Packer Fan....

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:43 pm

I know I'll get shit for this but this 'wife' needs an 'adjustment' in my opinion....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thor

Back to top Go down

Wacko wife Packer Fan.... Empty Re: Wacko wife Packer Fan....

Post by ~Sheila~ Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:19 pm

Thor11 wrote:I know I'll get shit for this but this 'wife' needs an 'adjustment' in my opinion....

Thor

A bets a bet, but who'd ever agree to being tasered in the first has a screw loose!  And the husband, well he's an ass for even doing it to her. 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:31 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:
Thor11 wrote:I know I'll get shit for this but this 'wife' needs an 'adjustment' in my opinion....

Thor
A bets a bet, but who'd ever agree to being tasered in the first has a screw loose!  And the husband, well he's an ass for even doing it to her. 
That was the bet ....was it not? I'm sure wifey thought it was a no-brainer that she would win when the bet was made. But when Lord Aaron went down her 'edge' turn into hubby- no doubt- flashing her the 'tool of pleasure' (sorry couldn't help that..lol) and she knew she was ...well, 'fucked' sort of speak. To me she simply couldn't/ wouldn't pay that bet off like a good sport should, eh Sheila?

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:50 pm

Thor11 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Thor
That was the bet ....was it not? I'm sure wifey thought it was a no-brainer that she would win when the bet was made. But when Lord Aaron went down her 'edge' turn into hubby- no doubt- flashing her the 'tool of pleasure' (sorry couldn't help that..lol) and she knew she was ...well, 'fucked' sort of speak. To me she simply couldn't/ wouldn't pay that bet off like a good sport should, eh Sheila?

Thor
 You Ever been tased Thor?     I'd be more than glad to be the administer of it for you. LOL
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:57 pm

Admin wrote:
Thor11 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Thor

Thor
[size=24] You Ever been tased Thor?     I'd be more than glad to be the administer of it for you. LOL
I dont think your boyfriend would appreciate that posting Mr Foghorn,,,,,but then again, when do you ever use any good judgement?

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:01 pm

Thor11 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Thor11 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Thor

Thor
 You Ever been tased Thor?     I'd be more than glad to be the administer of it for you. LOL
I dont think your boyfriend would appreciate that posting Mr Foghorn,,,,,but then again, when do you ever use any good judgement?

Thor
           [size=24]  I'm betting at least once!.... when I let YOU back on here... or was I wrong? Jesus... did you have your sense of humor surgically fucking removed?  

Last edited by Admin on Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:06 pm

Thor11 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Thor

Thor
Oh I agree, that's why I said a bets a bet. She failed by calling the police. 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:12 pm

size=24]I'm betting at least once!.... when I let YOU back on here... or was I wrong? Jesus... did you have your sense of humor surgically fucking removed?
Not trying to start another war with you Foggy, but I gotta say ....It was your gross lack of good judgement and fair play that got me tossed in the first place..and your back and forth tirades didn't help either...and you know I'm right. Say what you want, I'm done jousting with you but that whole ordeal was total BS!

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:22 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:
Thor11 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Thor

Thor
Oh I agree, that's why I said a bets a bet. She failed by calling the police. 
I gotta agree with that....like I said, she needs an 'adjustment'....king

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:05 am

~Sheila~ wrote:

Thor
Shit, Rex Ryan would call that foreplay...  Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:10 am

I know I'll get shit for this but this 'wife' needs an 'adjustment' in my opinion....

Thor

It must be a little awkward around the dinner table at their house.

Very Happy  
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:15 am

_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Thor
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:27 am

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Thor
LOL!  I remember at the time--for just a brief while before Rexy took it down, Deadspin had a live link to Rex/wife's swinger's ad along with the home video Rex shot of his wife sitting in the car with her foot out the window.  In addition to the foot fetish--there was all kinds of other shit there listed as their interests--nipple clamps, DP, fisting, water sports--were a few that I recall--and Rexy liked to watch...  It's pretty clear the fat man/his wife had/have a pretty spicy sex life, which is cool...but see--that's the problem with being a fucking nog head--it isn't that hard to keep it discrete...  I can't even imagine how embarassing that was for them both to have that all in the public eye...  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:53 am

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Thor
LOL!  I remember at the time--for just a brief while before Rexy took it down, Deadspin had a live link to Rex/wife's swinger's ad along with the home video Rex shot of his wife sitting in the car with her foot out the window.  In addition to the foot fetish--there was all kinds of other shit there listed as their interests--nipple clamps, DP, fisting, water sports--were a few that I recall--and Rexy liked to watch...  It's pretty clear the fat man/his wife had/have a pretty spicy sex life, which is cool...but see--that's the problem with being a fucking nog head--it isn't that hard to keep it discrete...  I can't even imagine how embarassing that was for them both to have that all in the public eye...  Laughing
Oh you know it was embarrassing, right up there with the time Hillary found out an intern was giving Bill blow jobs inside the oval office. 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:15 am

CatalinaMinx wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Thor
Oh you know it was embarrassing, right up there with the time Hillary found out an intern was giving Bill blow jobs inside the oval office. 
Yeah--well, how do you think the Ambassador to Ghana felt?  Laughing 

Yeah--I'm hearin' ya, Bibube--but the thing is, I've got some freight that I'm feelin' the need
to deliver here and I can't have it expire on the launch pad--if ya know what I mean... Gotta go!

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:52 am

Of all things to have a fetish over....feet? LOLOL
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:57 am

_HD_ wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Thor
Yeah--well, how do you think the Ambassador to Ghana felt?  Laughing 

Yeah--I'm hearin' ya, Bibube--but the thing is, I've got some freight that I'm feelin' the need
to deliver here and I can't have it expire on the launch pad--if ya know what I mean... Gotta go!
LOL...exactly. 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:03 am

JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:11 pm

Thor11 wrote:size=24]I'm betting at least once!.... when I let YOU back on here... or was I wrong? Jesus... did you have your sense of humor surgically fucking removed?
Not trying to start another war with you Foggy, but I gotta say ....It was your gross lack of good judgement and fair play that got me tossed in the first place..and your back and forth tirades didn't help either...and you know I'm right. Say what you want, I'm done jousting with you but that whole ordeal was total BS!

Thor
Tell ya what smart ass! How about I boot your fucking ass out again! I do NOT HAVE to give you a fucking thing. Go ahead an be a real douche nozzle and tell me you will sue me because I hurt your little feelings- Assclown... you are a guest on MY BOARD!! I own it.. I'll do as I see fit... you don't like it.... tuff shit... leave!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:26 pm

JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:34 pm

JnC4GB wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The world is coming to an end?
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down