Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roethlisberger, wife welcome baby boy

3 posters

Go down

Roethlisberger, wife welcome baby boy Empty Roethlisberger, wife welcome baby boy

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

about 9 hours ago

By Moriah Balingit

Pittsburgh Steelers Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and wife, Ashley, welcomed a 7 pound 1 ounce baby boy into the world Wednesday night.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Roethlisberger, wife welcome baby boy Empty Re: Roethlisberger, wife welcome baby boy

Post by Randell60 Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:05 am

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

about 9 hours ago

By Moriah Balingit

Pittsburgh Steelers Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and wife, Ashley, welcomed a 7 pound 1 ounce baby boy into the world Wednesday night.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The body weighed 1 ounce, his head weighed 7 pounds.... lol!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Roethlisberger, wife welcome baby boy Empty Re: Roethlisberger, wife welcome baby boy

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:30 am

The Jets organization have offered both Tebow and Sanchez for a trade of Ben Jr.; but the Steelers organizations laughed them out of the office. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:13 am

lynnaandj wrote:The Jets organization have offered both Tebow and Sanchez for a trade of Ben Jr.; but the Steelers organizations laughed them out of the office. Laughing
LMAO!! That was Good one Lynn.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:53 am

Admin wrote:
lynnaandj wrote:The Jets organization have offered both Tebow and Sanchez for a trade of Ben Jr.; but the Steelers organizations laughed them out of the office. Laughing

Thanks; but on a serious note, do you think that Jr. is ready to play back-up yet? He can't be any worse than the situation we have now.. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:50 pm

lynnaandj wrote:
Admin wrote:

Thanks; but on a serious note, do you think that Jr. is ready to play back-up yet? He can't be any worse than the situation we have now.. Shocked
I dunno, I think ole Charlie has got a couple good games left in him. I am excited about the Plax signing. I think it will help Ben when he comes back... I solid sized WR in the redzone. I think Charlie would have been the better option against the Ravens last week.... I've never been a huge fan of Leftwich. I think Charlie has a higher understanding of ANY offense. He's been around long enough to have seen it all. I don't think he will cause the offense to be as one dimensional as some think.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Mark Sanchez would make a good backup, and heir apparent, to Ben. If you look at his game, playing with talent around him, he's been a winner.There is no talent around him now. That situation, and his development, has been incredibly mismanaged by the three ring circus led by the owner, the GM, and the histrionic head coach of the NYJs. Sanchez would be a good fit as a Steeler. I'm certain of it.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:28 pm

RLON39 wrote:Mark Sanchez would make a good backup, and heir apparent, to Ben. If you look at his game, playing with talent around him, he's been a winner.There is no talent around him now. That situation, and his development, has been incredibly mismanaged by the three ring circus led by the owner, the GM, and the histrionic head coach of the NYJs. Sanchez would be a good fit as a Steeler. I'm certain of it.

hmmmm, never really thought of him with the Steelers organization. I suppose it could work. If the Steelers could get him on the cheap to be a backup, it might work out both ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:31 pm

Admin wrote:
lynnaandj wrote:
Admin wrote:

I dunno, I think ole Charlie has got a couple good games left in him. I am excited about the Plax signing. I think it will help Ben when he comes back... I solid sized WR in the redzone. I think Charlie would have been the better option against the Ravens last week.... I've never been a huge fan of Leftwich. I think Charlie has a higher understanding of ANY offense. He's been around long enough to have seen it all. I don't think he will cause the offense to be as one dimensional as some think.

I suppose we'll see exactly what Chuck has left in him. Hey, I'll be the first one cheering him on, -on Sunday afternoon. We need a good healthy back-up who can help us win games. Let's go Batch!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down