Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rodgers (hamstring) 'looked good' in workout

2 posters

Go down

Rodgers (hamstring) 'looked good' in workout Empty Rodgers (hamstring) 'looked good' in workout

Post by JhnK307 Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:02 am

Rodgers (hamstring) 'looked good' in workout

• The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] returned from their bye week and the tweak to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]' hamstring appears mended.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"Aaron did everything today," coach [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said Monday, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. "He looked good. He went through the workout today."
The session wasn't a full-on practice in the first day back from the week break, but it is a good indication that the hamstring won't be a major factor moving forward.
As we saw in the loss to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], when Rodgers' mobility is hindered it changes the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]' entire offense.
Green Bay has one of the NFL's most potent offensive groups with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] when everything is clicking. A healthy Rodgers is the motor that makes it all go.
JhnK307
JhnK307
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Rodgers (hamstring) 'looked good' in workout Empty Re: Rodgers (hamstring) 'looked good' in workout

Post by milani Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:29 pm

I'm not all that sure that the injury changed the game so much. Our receiver caused the INT and Rodgers does not play defense to give up 4 2nd half TDs.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Rodgers (hamstring) 'looked good' in workout Empty Re: Rodgers (hamstring) 'looked good' in workout

Post by JhnK307 Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:47 pm

milani wrote:I'm not all that sure that the injury changed the game so much. Our receiver caused the INT and Rodgers does not play defense to give up 4 2nd half TDs.

The one thing I noticed after the injury was that Rodgers was more or less confined to the pocket.  If you take away his mobility... I'm afraid he reverts to a mediocre QB.
JhnK307
JhnK307
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down