Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Peter Principle... South Beach Edition

4 posters

Go down

The Peter Principle... South Beach Edition Empty The Peter Principle... South Beach Edition

Post by MB20 Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:19 pm

Between the whole Incognito/Martin situation, rookies getting hit for $30,000 dinner tabs (when their salary is $400,000), an unnamed defensive rookie saying he's literally broke because his teammates are treating him as a human ATM machine, it would certainly appear as if Joe is a little bit in over his head in terms of controlling an NFL locker room. Maybe this kind of shit goes in to some extent in every locker room, but this one seems to be getting a lot more attention than what is typical. Sucks- I was really rooting for the guy to succeed, too.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

The Peter Principle... South Beach Edition Empty Re: The Peter Principle... South Beach Edition

Post by ~Sheila~ Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:12 pm

MB20 wrote:Between the whole Incognito/Martin situation, rookies getting hit for $30,000 dinner tabs (when their salary is $400,000), an unnamed defensive rookie saying he's literally broke because his teammates are treating him as a human ATM machine, it would certainly appear as if Joe is a little bit in over his head in terms of controlling an NFL locker room. Maybe this kind of shit goes in to some extent in every locker room, but this one seems to be getting a lot more attention than what is typical. Sucks- I was really rooting for the guy to succeed, too.

Wow, this is terrible.  Initiating a rookie player I am sure is all part of the game, but to take advantage of him by using him for his money, it's just wrong. 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

The Peter Principle... South Beach Edition Empty Re: The Peter Principle... South Beach Edition

Post by LRJets Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:43 am

Richie Incognito is a genuine scumbag. I hope he gets metaphorically drawn and quartered over this crap. Time for this shitbag's act to come to an end...and really badly.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:20 am

JnC4GB wrote:Richie Incognito is a genuine scumbag. I hope he gets metaphorically drawn and quartered over this crap. Time for this shitbag's act to come to an end...and really badly.

Agreed.
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down