Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As the world turns...

+4
JnC4GB
MrEd4748
duck
~Sheila~
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

As the world turns... Empty As the world turns...

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Posted by Mike Florio on November 1, 2013, 1:52 PM EDT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] AP
The Vikings have now had nearly a month with quarterback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  And he’s not their starting quarterback.
Coach Leslie Frazier announced on Friday that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sunday’s game against the Cowboys.  It’ll be Ponder’s second straight start after he was benched first for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and then for Freeman.
Last week, Ponder played because Freeman had a concussion.  This week, Freeman is healthy.
It’s hardly a ringing endorsement for Freeman as the long-term answer at quarterback, but that’s one of the reasons why the Vikings paid him $2 million for the balance of the season after he was cut by the Bucs.  They wanted the exclusive chance to assess whether he can become the franchise quarterback they haven’t had since the last two years of Brett Favre’s career.
So far, it’s safe to say that the Vikings don’t believe Freeman is the answer.
Of course, they’ve already concluded Ponder isn’t the answer.  But he’s now the coaching staff’s best chance at staving off a conclusion by ownership that they’re not the answer.

Laughing

Whatever they do--you can count on it being wrong.  They should now be taking the training wheels off of Freeman and starting him for the duration of the season...  That was the problem is rushing him to market before all the bugs were worked out--now everybody thinks the product sucks when it really doesn't.  The morons just set it up to...

This is just pathetic having a once formidable rival so gang-raped into inadequacy by this slew of knucklefucks that would make a gaggle of assclowns gag...  But, why am I smiling?  Why do I enjoy it so?  I think I need help...Laughing 

Maybe I'll wear a queens Frazier jersey drilled with bird shit to the Pack game.  You like that idea, Livvy? Wink  

Back to top Go down

As the world turns... Empty Re: As the world turns...

Post by ~Sheila~ Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:18 pm

_HD_ wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Vikings have now had nearly a month with quarterback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  And he’s not their starting quarterback.
Coach Leslie Frazier announced on Friday that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sunday’s game against the Cowboys.  It’ll be Ponder’s second straight start after he was benched first for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and then for Freeman.
Last week, Ponder played because Freeman had a concussion.  This week, Freeman is healthy.
It’s hardly a ringing endorsement for Freeman as the long-term answer at quarterback, but that’s one of the reasons why the Vikings paid him $2 million for the balance of the season after he was cut by the Bucs.  They wanted the exclusive chance to assess whether he can become the franchise quarterback they haven’t had since the last two years of Brett Favre’s career.
Of course, they’ve already concluded Ponder isn’t the answer.  But he’s now the coaching staff’s best chance at staving off a conclusion by ownership that they’re not the answer.

Laughing

Whatever they do--you can count on it being wrong.  They should now be taking the training wheels off of Freeman and starting him for the duration of the season...  That was the problem is rushing him to market before all the bugs were worked out--now everybody thinks the product sucks when it really doesn't.  The morons just set it up to...

This is just pathetic having a once formidable rival so gang-raped into inadequacy by this slew of knucklefucks that would make a gaggle of assclowns gag...  But, why am I smiling?  Why do I enjoy it so?  I think I need help...Laughing 

Maybe I'll wear a queens Frazier jersey drilled with bird shit to the Pack game.  You like that idea, Livvy? Wink  
You are out of control!  Now be nice!  Razz

This kind of reminds me of the Jets and what they were going through will all their QB problems, but at least those were all during the preseason.  I hope the Vikings can start to get it right.
  (even if that made you squirm)  lol
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:38 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:

Laughing

This kind of reminds me of the Jets and what they were going through will all their QB problems, but at least those were all during the preseason.  I hope the Vikings can start to get it right.

They'll never get things right, Sheila.  It's the way they do things there.

Didn't you know that in a spot where most teams have a trophy case, the Vikings' organization has this posted:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:55 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:

Laughing

...and there it is!  My intuition has been confirmed.  It's undeniably a double chuckle-fuck circus!  The Lezbo plays yes man to Spielman's need to someway somehow justify his failed draft selection of Ponder in the 1st round (as he nutlessly constantly overcompensates in pointing out that Frazier makes the calls on who plays)...and, in turn, Spielman has the Lezbo's back as well for taking the heat and not exposing him...  Two fuck-clowns against the world in the Inadequacy Circus.  Step right this way!   Laughing 

My opinion of Spielman just dropped two notches.  He's not just nutless--he's also completely incompetent and insecure.  If I owned the queens--I couldn't fire his ass fast enough to satisfy me upon reading this...yet--can it be true?  Another completely fucked over season in '13-'14 before it even starts with the dynamic duo here?  God must like me.  Would it be too much to ask to have the Bears sign Cuntler to a lucrative extension, as well?  I mean--I don't want to go completely fucking over the top here and not seem appreciative...   Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Packers beware!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEd4748 Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:50 pm

That's it!  I'm officially done with this franchise, as long as these two knuckle-dragging asshats have anything to do with the organization.  Shit, there's an oxymoron for you.  Vikings organization.  If the Zigster doesn't clean house, he can keep his dog and pony show and the new digs that they will supposedly build to house this sorry ass fucking travesty they call a football team.  I've been a fan since the mid 60's, so the long suffering, disappointing season after season has, as of now, come to a close.

MrEd4748

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:57 pm

MrEd4748 wrote:That's it!  I'm officially done with this franchise, as long as these two knuckle-dragging asshats have anything to do with the organization.  Shit, there's an oxymoron for you.  Vikings organization.  If the Zigster doesn't clean house, he can keep his dog and pony show and the new digs that they will supposedly build to house this sorry ass fucking travesty they call a football team.  I've been a fan since the mid 60's, so the long suffering, disappointing season after season has, as of now, come to a close.
There's always lots of beer and brats in Packerland.  We'll treat you well.  C'mon, Mr. Ed... join the green side of The Force!
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEd4748 Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:32 am

duck wrote:
MrEd4748 wrote:That's it!  I'm officially done with this franchise, as long as these two knuckle-dragging asshats have anything to do with the organization.  Shit, there's an oxymoron for you.  Vikings organization.  If the Zigster doesn't clean house, he can keep his dog and pony show and the new digs that they will supposedly build to house this sorry ass fucking travesty they call a football team.  I've been a fan since the mid 60's, so the long suffering, disappointing season after season has, as of now, come to a close.
There's always lots of beer and brats in Packerland.  We'll treat you well.  C'mon, Mr. Ed... join the green side of The Force!

MrEd4748

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:19 am

duck wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Laughing

Didn't you know that in a spot where most teams have a trophy case, the Vikings' organization has this posted:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Aw, the poor Vikings.  Sad

Duck I almost didn't recognize you in your new avatar!   I bet that stands true for many!  Very Happy 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:24 am

MrEd4748 wrote:
duck wrote:
Poor Mr Ed.   Sad
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:30 am

_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Laughing

...and there it is!  My intuition has been confirmed.  It's undeniably a double chuckle-fuck circus!  The Lezbo plays yes man to Spielman's need to someway somehow justify his failed draft selection of Ponder in the 1st round (as he nutlessly constantly overcompensates in pointing out that Frazier makes the calls on who plays)...and, in turn, Spielman has the Lezbo's back as well for taking the heat and not exposing him...  Two fuck-clowns against the world in the Inadequacy Circus.  Step right this way!   Laughing 

My opinion of Spielman just dropped two notches.  He's not just nutless--he's also completely incompetent and insecure.  If I owned the queens--I couldn't fire his ass fast enough to satisfy me upon reading this...yet--can it be true?  Another completely fucked over season in '13-'14 before it even starts with the dynamic duo here?  God must like me.  Would it be too much to ask to have the Bears sign Cuntler to a lucrative extension, as well?  I mean--I don't want to go completely fucking over the top here and not seem appreciative...   Laughing 
I understand the GM standing behind his coach, but there does come a time when you have to say, enough is enough.  Frazier's own indecisiveness about his QB's says a lot, imo.
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:44 am

_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Laughing

How about a trifecta and have the Lions re-sign Matt Millen?
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:46 am

~Sheila~ wrote:
duck wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Laughing

Duck I almost didn't recognize you in your new avatar!   I bet that stands true for many!  Very Happy 

Just playing around a little bit here after watching you and Cat make weekly changes.  I may have some more fun with it but I gotta admit I miss seeing Daffy!
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:04 pm

duck wrote:

Laughing

Just playing around a little bit here after watching you and Cat make weekly changes.  I may have some more fun with it but I gotta admit I miss seeing Daffy!
I changed mine about five times yesterday!  lol   I'm sticking with this one for awhile!  Smile

I miss Daffy, too!

Here he is playing football! Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:46 am

LivvyLurvestheRavens wrote:If you like women, does that mean you like women shit? ::blink::
Fact of life: If you love women you HAVE to put up with their shit. Wink
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:00 am

JnC4GB wrote:
LivvyLurvestheRavens wrote:If you like women, does that mean you like women shit? ::blink::

Even if it's not your fault, it's still your fault.  Smile
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:47 am

~Sheila~ wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Laughing

I understand the GM standing behind his coach, but there does come a time when you have to say, enough is enough.  Frazier's own indecisiveness about his QB's says a lot, imo.
Before the days of the internet...........us Packers fans just had to hope that the Packer's QB was the right answer without seeing all of the prior stats on the QB, trends, ratings, offensive coordinator factors, etc.    We had the newspaper to read and Ray Nitschke's Packer Report to read.   Us Packers fans had to tolerate, for many years, substandard QBs in Titletown including Whitehurst and Wright.    Starr and Gregg stuck with Whitehurst and Wright, respectively.   We had to endure this for decades until Majik caught fire in 1989 (which did not yield a playoff appearance) and finally the great run of playoff appearances in the Favre-era.  So yes Shiela..........when is ENOUGH ENOUGH?    Didn't take long for people to figure out that Tebow had no NFL arm.    Ponder, Freeman, Cassell...........whatever.   They need to have NFL arms ala Stafford and Bradford and Brees and Rodgers and Manning(s) and Luck.  Go Pack!
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:10 am

duck wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:
Now you guys are learning! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:16 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Laughing

Before the days of the internet...........us Packers fans just had to hope that the Packer's QB was the right answer without seeing all of the prior stats on the QB, trends, ratings, offensive coordinator factors, etc.    We had the newspaper to read and Ray Nitschke's Packer Report to read.   Us Packers fans had to tolerate, for many years, substandard QBs in Titletown including Whitehurst and Wright.    Starr and Gregg stuck with Whitehurst and Wright, respectively.   We had to endure this for decades until Majik caught fire in 1989 (which did not yield a playoff appearance) and finally the great run of playoff appearances in the Favre-era.  So yes Shiela..........when is ENOUGH ENOUGH?    Didn't take long for people to figure out that Tebow had no NFL arm.    Ponder, Freeman, Cassell...........whatever.   They need to have NFL arms ala Stafford and Bradford and Brees and Rodgers and Manning(s) and Luck.  Go Pack!

That is so true about the Internet, it gives us so much information, maybe too much at times.

Interesting how one can be so good at QB in college, but not make it in the pros. 

I saw on the news last night that the QB of Rutgers made two great throws last night for TD's, but what was cool about it was the wide receiver was his friend he played with on their high school team.  Eh, the little things that make me smile.  Smile
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:45 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Laughing

That is so true about the Internet, it gives us so much information, maybe too much at times.

Interesting how one can be so good at QB in college, but not make it in the pros. 

I saw on the news last night that the QB of Rutgers made two great throws last night for TD's, but what was cool about it was the wide receiver was his friend he played with on their high school team.  Eh, the little things that make me smile.  Smile
 My little thing lately is my alma mater.........NIU Huskies.    Bucking to crash the BCS party again this year which irritates alot of people who root for bigger-time teams that simply have no shot of making it to a prime-time bowl game this year.   Last year it was the Orange Bowl.   This year the most likely candidate is the Fiesta Bowl.   The Huskies QB (Lynch #6) puts up Heisman Trophy type numbers.    Last week he rushed for 316 yards.   Yesterday I think he scored 4 TDs..........just cranking up numbers........with his team scoring 50+ or 60+ points, with non-starters playing in the latter quarters.    NIU has an advantage over the other potentical BCS party buster (Fresno State) owing to strength of schedule.     Any one loss will kill this dream for both NIU and Fresno State, so we'll have to see what happens next.  Other than that the MAC conference final is in Detroit and the automatic bid bowl game is the GoDaddy in Mobile, AL.    Not exactly a big draw.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:08 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:

My little thing lately is my alma mater.........NIU Huskies.    Bucking to crash the BCS party again this year which irritates alot of people who root for bigger-time teams that simply have no shot of making it to a prime-time bowl game this year.   Last year it was the Orange Bowl.   This year the most likely candidate is the Fiesta Bowl.   The Huskies QB (Lynch #6) puts up Heisman Trophy type numbers.    Last week he rushed for 316 yards.   Yesterday I think he scored 4 TDs..........just cranking up numbers........with his team scoring 50+ or 60+ points, with non-starters playing in the latter quarters.    NIU has an advantage over the other potentical BCS party buster (Fresno State) owing to strength of schedule.     Any one loss will kill this dream for both NIU and Fresno State, so we'll have to see what happens next.  Other than that the MAC conference final is in Detroit and the automatic bid bowl game is the GoDaddy in Mobile, AL.    Not exactly a big draw.
Well good luck to your alma mater.  It's always fun to root for a team that you have a connection with. 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:29 pm

JnC4GB wrote:
Yep .......... some don't actually mind it if you give some back too.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:05 pm

duck wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:
You've been trained well.   Very Happy
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:07 pm

LivvyLurvestheRavens wrote:

Maybe I'll wear a que ens Frazier jersey drilled with bird shit to the Pack game.  You like that idea, Livvy? Wink  
If you like women, does that mean you like women shit? ::blink::
LMAO
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:40 pm

LivvyLurvestheRavens wrote:

Maybe I'll wear a que ens Frazier jersey drilled with bird shit to the Pack game.  You like that idea, Livvy? Wink  
If you like women, does that mean you like women shit? ::blink::
Context is so important, isn't it?  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next