Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is why I believe Tomlin should take some major heat if this season turns out bad...

2 posters

Go down

This is why I believe Tomlin should take some major heat if this season turns out bad... Empty This is why I believe Tomlin should take some major heat if this season turns out bad...

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:00 am

Tomlin started this season with two right tackles (Gilbert and Adams) and he tried to force Adams to play left tackle when every single Steeler’s fan with a two year football education could see that Adams was absolutely horrible at pass blocking skills.  And then Tomlin wants to put him on the toughest side of the line where the opponents most talented pass rusher plays on?  This is totally amateur at best and really downright ridiculous. 

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

This is why I believe Tomlin should take some major heat if this season turns out bad... Empty Re: This is why I believe Tomlin should take some major heat if this season turns out bad...

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:15 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:Tomlin started this season with two right tackles (Gilbert and Adams) and he tried to force Adams to play left tackle when every single Steeler’s fan with a two year football education could see that Adams was absolutely horrible at pass blocking skills.  And then Tomlin wants to put him on the toughest side of the line where the opponents most talented pass rusher plays on?  This is totally amateur at best and really downright ridiculous. 
I really do not believe that Tomlin is capable of being a consistently good coach.  The error's he has made over his career has been huge.  I know, some of you guys might have problems for me complaining about this after a two game winning streak but this stuff really irks me.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

This is why I believe Tomlin should take some major heat if this season turns out bad... Empty Re: This is why I believe Tomlin should take some major heat if this season turns out bad...

Post by RLON39 Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:33 pm

Tomlin's weakness is in within game management, and he takes no responsibility for this deficit because he is ignorant to it...when you lose 6 seconds from the clock at the end of the game, you don't respond to the media with" I wasn't even thinking about that." Duh, we know, the point is that you should be thinking about shit like that. You are a head coach, you douchebag..

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down