Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe the Steelers should bring in Cowher as an advisor...

2 posters

Go down

Maybe the Steelers should bring in Cowher as an advisor... Empty Maybe the Steelers should bring in Cowher as an advisor...

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:25 pm

Before next years draft.  He always seem to work well with Colbert anyway.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Maybe the Steelers should bring in Cowher as an advisor... Empty Re: Maybe the Steelers should bring in Cowher as an advisor...

Post by Admin Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:07 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:Before next years draft.  He always seem to work well with Colbert anyway.
 I find it odd that Steeler fans ASSUME Bill Cowher WANTS to come back. I have heard him say numerous times, that he hasn't ruled it out... but rt now he's enjoying his job with CBS NFL show. I'm not being an ass with this, just wondering. I personally think, IF he comes back... It will NOT be with the Steelers. No matter what fans think.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Maybe the Steelers should bring in Cowher as an advisor... Empty Re: Maybe the Steelers should bring in Cowher as an advisor...

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:17 pm

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:Before next years draft.  He always seem to work well with Colbert anyway.
 I find it odd that Steeler fans ASSUME Bill Cowher WANTS to come back. I have heard him say numerous times, that he hasn't ruled it out... but rt now he's enjoying his job with CBS NFL show. I'm not being an ass with this, just wondering. I personally think, IF he comes back... It will NOT be with the Steelers. No matter what fans think.
If Cowher comes back, I bet you dollars to donuts (and I take my Dunkin Donuts seriously Smile)   that it would be with the Steelers.  But that's just my opinion and I'm batting about 40%.  Smile

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:23 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
If Cowher comes back, I bet you dollars to donuts (and I take my Dunkin Donuts seriously Smile)   that it would be with the Steelers.  But that's just my opinion and I'm batting about 40%.  Smile
 Die... I disagree... for the sole reason: if he comes back it's be to satisfy his own ego... prove he is an elite coach. I'd think doing it somewhere else would be the only way to prove that point. Just my opinion. I mean... he doesn't need the money.... he's making some nice doughnuts at CBS, so it would have to be to satisfy something else.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:27 pm

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
 Die... I disagree... for the sole reason: if he comes back it's be to satisfy his own ego... prove he is an elite coach. I'd think doing it somewhere else would be the only way to prove that point. Just my opinion. I mean... he doesn't need the money.... he's making some nice doughnuts at CBS, so it would have to be to satisfy something else.
I like your pun.  Smile

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:35 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
I like your pun.  Smile
lol! lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down