Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatty called a great game,you agree duck?

+2
MB20
throttleplate
6 posters

Go down

Fatty called a great game,you agree duck? Empty Fatty called a great game,you agree duck?

Post by throttleplate Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:28 pm

I don't think any reasonable person can find fault with that playcalling tonight,fatty has a real run game and he is mixing it well with the pass.I would like to have seen tightends get more involved but what the hell do I know.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Fatty called a great game,you agree duck? Empty Re: Fatty called a great game,you agree duck?

Post by MB20 Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:18 am

throttleplate wrote:I don't think any reasonable person can find fault with that playcalling tonight,fatty has a real run game and he is mixing it well with the pass.I would like to have seen tightends get more involved but what the hell do I know.
I agree, and I think it's because without Jones and Cobb, he has to be more careful with the shots he takes. Also, he's finally starting to see what he has in Lacy and Starks. He put some great shit on film tonight.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Fatty called a great game,you agree duck? Empty Re: Fatty called a great game,you agree duck?

Post by duck Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:19 am

throttleplate wrote:I don't think any reasonable person can find fault with that playcalling tonight,fatty has a real run game and he is mixing it well with the pass.I would like to have seen tightends get more involved but what the hell do I know.
Actually, I was going to make a post entitled something like "Great Play Calls, MM" or "Bravo, Fatty!"

This was a superb effort by MM and the Packers... especially without Jones, Cobb, or Finley.  Nice balance of run and pass.  Excellent 3rd and 4th down conversions.  The Packers could do pretty much anything they wanted.

Yeah yeah, I know some people will say that Minnesota doesn't have the best defense, but really, that's off the mark.  These guys were at home and had all the advantages of noise, etc., but the Packers simply moved the ball at will.

Seriously... Andy Reid is the clear front runner for Coach of the Year, but who do you pick after that?  I say Mike McCarthy would be one of the next picks.  I'm hardly a homer; I call things as honestly as I see them... and I think MM is doing a fantastic job this season.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:25 am

duck wrote:
Actually, I was going to make a post entitled something like "Great Play Calls, MM" or "Bravo, Fatty!"

This was a superb effort by MM and the Packers... especially without Jones, Cobb, or Finley.  Nice balance of run and pass.  Excellent 3rd and 4th down conversions.  The Packers could do pretty much anything they wanted.

Yeah yeah, I know some people will say that Minnesota doesn't have the best defense, but really, that's off the mark.  These guys were at home and had all the advantages of noise, etc., but the Packers simply moved the ball at will.

Seriously... Andy Reid is the clear front runner for Coach of the Year, but who do you pick after that?  I say Mike McCarthy would be one of the next picks.  I'm hardly a homer; I call things as honestly as I see them... and I think MM is doing a fantastic job this season.
No--you're a fuckin' borderline homer.  Look at you--you're a poodle with your pink thing out over beating the Vikings for Christ's sake...  Scarf together some pride for God's sake...  This was a bye week.  Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:34 am

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

No--you're a fuckin' borderline homer.  Look at you--you're a poodle with your pink thing out over beating the Vikings for Christ's sake...  Scarf together some pride for God's sake...  This was a bye week.  Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The poodle humping is a cute diversion but you'd have way more credibility if you just copped to the fact that MM is doing a great job of coaching right now.

Have you ever seen me this adamant about praising the Packer coaches?  No.  Because I'm usually as critical as everyone else.  But seriously, with all the injuries, for the Packers to be rolling like nothing at all happened to them is impressive.

You LOSE credibility by not acknowledging that.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:08 am

The cirumstances forced MM into calling this kind of game. He'll learn from it. Instead of always looking to hit the big play we mixed old Lombardi football with some true West Coast offense and the result was a ball control game that kept AP and the Vikings on the sideline most of the night.
Even though we won 15 games in 2011 some of this type of offense might have spelled our weak and tired defense that year and may have produced a different result in the post season.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:37 am

pack had ball for 40:54,and no punts
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ILvLamp Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:22 pm

It didn't take a genius to beat a team with Ponder at the helm and a defense that has been abused by every offense it faced this year. Out-coaching Fraizer and Musgrave is not exactly a challenge this year. Having said that, I must give props to the chubby green feller for winning the games he should win and keeping his team focused enough to play as a team. He does deserve credit for that--other than that, his coaching is vulnerable and will be exposed when they face the Bears next week--with or without Cutler.  

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Shut Up........its Bear Week now !!
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:13 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Shut Up........its Bear Week now !!
As much as he can be outcoached this is the first time in his Packer tenure that Lovie is not on the other side of the field. I don't think either Lovie or MM ever outcoached each other. I think the players on the field simply made plays because of the rivalry. And this game will be no different.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down