Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fatty called a great 1st half game,overall very good gameplan

4 posters

Go down

fatty called a great 1st half game,overall very good gameplan Empty fatty called a great 1st half game,overall very good gameplan

Post by throttleplate Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:53 pm

some new formations with 2 te and slot reciever in the backfield,the use of cobb from it both running and catching passes kept pats d on its heels,use of quarless and Rodgers well timed,Adams getting key catches except the major drop that luckily didn't bite us.Oline was tough as I have ever seen.Other than the pats back blount running through 5 man tackles the d was very good containing gronk,if not for brady the pats would be a shit team just as pack would be without arod.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

fatty called a great 1st half game,overall very good gameplan Empty Re: fatty called a great 1st half game,overall very good gameplan

Post by milani Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:21 pm

Don't know any team that is really good without a franchise QB.  Except maybe the Ravens SB team with Dilfer at the helm and possibly the 06 Bears with Rex Grossman.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

fatty called a great 1st half game,overall very good gameplan Empty Re: fatty called a great 1st half game,overall very good gameplan

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:54 am

Best game out of McCarthy in a long long time.   Nice to see it all come together for the coaching staff.   And Capers is doing fine these days..........why Capers can't maintain excellence I have no idea.    GO PACK GO
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:13 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Best game out of McCarthy in a long long time.   Nice to see it all come together for the coaching staff.   And Capers is doing fine these days..........why Capers can't maintain excellence I have no idea.    GO PACK GO

I can't complain about Capers lately either.

Those who've defended Capers have always said that he simply didn't have the quality players since 2010 to make his schemes work. Maybe they were right.

I am still going to worry about our defense in the playoffs, assuming we do get in.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:30 pm

fatty is on his game,putting more stuff on tape now as we are coming to the end and playoff seeding means we need home playoff games to make it to the big show.I watched again parts of the game on game pass in slow motion just to look at the personel on both offense and defense.Quarless split wide,cobb in backfield,watching quarless blocking same as rodgers looked good.Wollfolk for the pats got away from linsley on an ocassion or 2 to stop lacy from bigger gain past the line of scrimmage,didnt see anything out of woolfolk from his rushing the passer,what i seen was the oline guards  standing around looking for someone to block as the only real pressure all day came from the de on baktari and buluga but they did a great job.

The defense looked very good,peppers dropped back many times and when he did rush he deflected 2 balls for incompletions,daniels and neal on the ends did good.Whenever clay was playing inside another d lineman came in,when clay played on the edge hawk came in to play inside and was interesting to watch him get pushed around and fall into tackle piles,barrington was coming and jumping into the hole to meet the runner with force,he did fuck up a time or two especially when caught standing around when blount was bulldozing through everybody on one play thinking he was down.Barnett is playing good at the line,haha made a game saving play at the end on gronk,in slow motion he had his left hand inside between gronks tucked arms which had the ball in them and haha knocked it out,haha is gonna be a pro bowler some day.Yes i to wanted capers gone,WTF do i know?well nothing it seems as fatty knew that capers didnt have the horses to run out there and now he does.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:17 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Best game out of McCarthy in a long long time.   Nice to see it all come together for the coaching staff.   And Capers is doing fine these days..........why Capers can't maintain excellence I have no idea.    GO PACK GO

We simply miss BJ Raji in the middle. Although he is not a lot of fireworks he plugs up the middle and forces teams to run outside more which is to our strength. Could not think of a better year to avoid facing Arian Peterson.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down