Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brady hates losing to the Jets.......

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Brady hates losing to the Jets....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Brady hates losing to the Jets.......

Post by George1963 Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:19 am

Any more easy questions?

Ya, what do you think of the composition of the diverse group of individuals that made up this 22 member panel who voted on this?   (Bill Polian is one of them.  wink.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think it's a diverse and well rounded panel of men and women who work for a Ct based company that's in business with the league.

"His keen eye for talent"
Hahahhahahahahahah!
Sorry.

What do you think of the composition of the diverse group of individuals that took this survey?

NFL Players Vote Bill Belichick As Second-Most Overrated Coach
November 6, 2012 1:13 PM

(He also came in second in the "Least want to play for" category)

I couldn't find the actual ESPN article your post cites, I'd like to see the whole list, but of the coaches they mention;

Dungy was 56-46 without a HOF QB
Landry was 164-143-6
Shanny is 127-119
Paul Brown was 156-81-8, I think. Records on starters are sketchy way back when.

BB as we know, is 52-63 without Brady.

Brady. To re-answer your original question, Brady.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Brady hates losing to the Jets....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Brady hates losing to the Jets.......

Post by George1963 Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:34 am

I was looking at the list of people and there was one I'd flat never heard of. Ashley Fox. She's actually a fairly decent writer from the couple of articles I read, but I also found her twitter and she posted this at halftime of the Pats Ravens playoff game last year;

Whichever team plays defense in the second half wins.

See Gup. Look at the type of cutting edge stuff you're missing out on. You HAVE to get on twitter.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:17 pm

George1963 wrote:

What do you think of the composition of the diverse group of individuals that took this survey?

NFL Players Vote Bill Belichick As Second-Most Overrated Coach
November 6, 2012 1:13 PM

Current players?  Bunch of dumb ass kids whose main interest outside of picking up a paycheck for suiting up on Sundays is playing video games.  What do they hnow about football history?  Or about what it takes to be a good head coach?  They voted Rex Ryan at the Number One most overrated coach by a wide margin, with more than double the votes for Belichick, and Rex is thought of as a pretty good coach, so more evidence that the current players are too wacked out planning who can do the more gross TD celebration, or how their going to rip up some guy's ACL cause the poor babies can't hit high on a receiver who isn't looking at them, to know what a good head coach looks like.  Furthermore, they voted Andy Reid as the third most overrated coach.  Um, Andy Reid's team is undefeated in case anyone hasn't been paying attention.  Guess they whiffed on that too.   So what do I think of the individuals who voted in that survey?   They are one messed up group of spoiled, self-centered, punks.......unless they wear the New England Patriots uniform, in which case I would consider them to be courageous, selfless, team-first warriors -- just as their head coach teaches them to be.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:22 pm

George1963 wrote:I was looking at the list of people and there was one I'd flat never heard of. Ashley Fox. She's actually a fairly decent writer from the couple of articles I read, but I also found her twitter and she posted this at halftime of the Pats Ravens playoff game last year;

See Gup. Look at the type of cutting edge stuff you're missing out on. You HAVE to get on twitter.

Damn.  I am wallowing in ignorance sometimes without twitter.  

You know the old expression, "Thank you Captain Obvious"?,  Well, I'm wondering how does that expression go when Captain Obvious is a female?

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:25 am

guppy wrote:
George1963 wrote:I was looking at the list of people and there was one I'd flat never heard of. Ashley Fox. She's actually a fairly decent writer from the couple of articles I read, but I also found her twitter and she posted this at halftime of the Pats Ravens playoff game last year;

Damn.  I am wallowing in ignorance sometimes without twitter.  

You know the old expression, "Thank you Captain Obvious"?,  Well, I'm wondering how does that expression go when Captain Obvious is a female?

There is no female version of Captain. HTH
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2