Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOSING STREAK

5 posters

Go down

LOSING STREAK Empty LOSING STREAK

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:48 am

This losing streak sucks.   Here I am waking up in a cold sweat at 4 a.m. thinking about THE PACK WILL BE BACK.   Catsy has MIA'd the board.......HD quit predicting Packer losses and introduced us to the term YISH ......ThottlePlate found us a pot of stirring hot shit (not a creature was stirring except ThrottlePlate's shit stick) ............ and EFFEN Thor came back.  

EFF IT.........EFF a Lambeau Field playoff game.........EFF EFF EFF.

It's so bad.........they are commenting on the commentators.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

LOSING STREAK Empty Re: LOSING STREAK

Post by duck Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:37 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:This losing streak sucks.   Here I am waking up in a cold sweat at 4 a.m. thinking about THE PACK WILL BE BACK.   Catsy has MIA'd the board.......HD quit predicting Packer losses and introduced us to the term YISH ......ThottlePlate found us a pot of stirring hot shit (not a creature was stirring except ThrottlePlate's shit stick) ............ and EFFEN Thor came back.  

It's pretty weird having our season over before December.  We're not used to this.  I'm not a huge fan of NBA basketball but the Warriors are fun to watch.  I'm gonna have to ride them through the offseason.  Oh, and maybe spend more time with my family.  Now there's a radical thought...
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:59 pm

duck wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:This losing streak sucks.   Here I am waking up in a cold sweat at 4 a.m. thinking about THE PACK WILL BE BACK.   Catsy has MIA'd the board.......HD quit predicting Packer losses and introduced us to the term YISH ......ThottlePlate found us a pot of stirring hot shit (not a creature was stirring except ThrottlePlate's shit stick) ............ and EFFEN Thor came back.  

It's pretty weird having our season over before December.  We're not used to this.  I'm not a huge fan of NBA basketball but the Warriors are fun to watch.  I'm gonna have to ride them through the offseason.  Oh, and maybe spend more time with my family.  Now there's a radical thought...
Fuck that... even though the Devils are a horrifically flawed team, I'll follow them before resorting to the family thing Laughing

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:11 am

MB20 wrote:
duck wrote:

Fuck that... even though the Devils are a horrifically flawed team, I'll follow them before resorting to the family thing Laughing

Oh now, the family thing is not such a bad thing!  lol
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:18 am

You guys need to keep the faith in your team! 

~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:26 pm

MB20 wrote:
duck wrote:

I'm fortunate in that sense. I love hockey. Always did. Just could not skate. My team is a 2 time Stanley Cup Champion in the last 4 years. They have molded a great organization much like the Patriots; Super GM, the best head coach in the game, a great farm system. Hopefully, I can make a trip to see them play somewhere in the Midwest this season. So I have a lot to cheer for when the pigskin team is not working.
On the other hand my college team just had its best season in history.  I don't know how. And they are facing the Auburn Tigers this week for the SEC title. No matter what happens I am thankful for solid program.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:25 pm

Tigers versus Tigers........Milani, are you really a Mizzou guy?  GO HUSKIES !!
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:43 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Tigers versus Tigers........Milani, are you really a Mizzou guy?  GO HUSKIES !!
MIZZOU  RAH RAH!  And not because of Dan Devine. Because of Norm Stewart.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down