Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brady hates losing to the Jets.......

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Brady hates losing to the Jets....... Empty Brady hates losing to the Jets.......

Post by LRJets Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:31 pm

..................but sure doesn't mnd living in NYC!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Brady hates losing to the Jets....... Empty Re: Brady hates losing to the Jets.......

Post by CatalinaMinx Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:05 pm

LOL, yuck, they make me sick. 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Brady hates losing to the Jets....... Empty Re: Brady hates losing to the Jets.......

Post by ~Sheila~ Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:31 pm

LRJets wrote:..................but sure doesn't mnd living in NYC!

I would think most QB's hate losing to any team.  Smile

If one can afford to live in NYC, like they can, might as well do it in style.  It's beautiful!
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:37 pm

If one can afford to live in NYC, like they can, might as well do it in style.  It's beautiful!

Wasn't talking about the style of life in NYC, I was referring to them living there.  They built a mansion in L.A., and are building one in the Boston area.

I'd rather live in a bungalow with Bridget than in the Taj with Giselle.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:48 pm

LRJets wrote:

Wasn't talking about the style of life in NYC, I was referring to them living there.  They built a mansion in L.A., and are building one in the Boston area.

Eh, that's what those with lots of money seem to do, buy homes all over.  I wonder if they have one outside the country as well? 

~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:46 pm

You wanna know what I have to say about this? 

This:  (turn speakers up)

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:17 pm

guppy wrote:You wanna know what I have to say about this? 

This:  (turn speakers up)

LOL.  
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:44 pm

LRJets wrote:

That and what is the big deal about NYC? There are many poor and crime infested neighborhoods in NYC.  
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:30 pm

That and what is the big deal about NYC? There are many poor and crime infested neighborhoods in NYC.  

Every big city has lower socio-economic areas.  The rich and super rich try not to rub elbows with the
have-nots except maybe in making money off them.

Real estate is so expensive there, the Jets and Giants couldn't remain there.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:55 am

LRJets wrote:That and what is the big deal about NYC? There are many poor and crime infested neighborhoods in NYC.  

Every big city has lower socio-economic areas.  The rich and super rich try not to rub elbows with the

I understand that, I thought *someone was basically saying that you could only *be rich to live there, which is certainly not the case. LOL 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:07 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:
LRJets wrote:That and what is the big deal about NYC? There are many poor and crime infested neighborhoods in NYC.  

I understand that, I thought *someone was basically saying that you could only *be rich to live there, which is certainly not the case. LOL 
I'm sure there are plenty of occupied refrigerator crates under bridges.  
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:09 pm

LRJets wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:

I'm sure there are plenty of occupied refrigerator crates under bridges.  
LMAO! True. 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:45 pm

Fascinating.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:16 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:LOL, yuck, they make me sick. 

Believe me, I understand where you're coming from.  Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:50 pm

guppy wrote:

Finally.  Wink 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:44 pm

guppy wrote:

Lord of the Rings? February 5, 2012? Oh yea, that's the day they won this;
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:54 pm

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:56 pm

LRJets wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LMAO! So true. 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:05 pm

LRJets wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In 2010 BB traded away the pick that Dallas used on Bryant for what turned out to be a corner with safety talent, a WR with 5 career receptions who couldn't make the Jags this summer, and Aaron Hernandez.
No wonder Brady's pissed.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:37 am

George1963 wrote:In 2010 BB traded away the pick that Dallas used on Bryant for what turned out to be a corner with safety talent, a WR with 5 career receptions who couldn't make the Jags this summer, and Aaron Hernandez.

With all these failed personnel moves that BB has made --- as you so love to highlight -- I'm left scratching my head wondering as to how the hell he ever has been able to cobble together a career W-L record, including his time in Cleveland, that is 100 games over .500 at 211-111, and amass more wins than Bill Parcells, Joe Gibbs and Bill Cowher, and before he's through, amass more wins than Dan Reeves and Chuck Noll in fewer years?  How the hell do you do that when you keep picking and trading away the wrong players?  

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:24 pm

guppy wrote:
George1963 wrote:In 2010 BB traded away the pick that Dallas used on Bryant for what turned out to be a corner with safety talent, a WR with 5 career receptions who couldn't make the Jags this summer, and Aaron Hernandez.

With all these failed personnel moves that BB has made --- as you so love to highlight -- I'm left scratching my head wondering as to how the hell he ever has been able to cobble together a career W-L record, including his time in Cleveland, that is 100 games over .500 at 211-111, and amass more wins than Bill Parcells, Joe Gibbs and Bill Cowher, and before he's through, amass more wins than Dan Reeves and Chuck Noll in fewer years?  How the hell do you do that when you keep picking and trading away the wrong players?  

Brady.

Bill Parcells had 183 wins without a Hall of Fame QB. Including 11 in the Playoff and 2 in the Super Bowl.
Gibbs had 171, 17 in the playoffs and 3 Super Bowl wins.
Cowher had 161, 12 in the playoffs and 1 win in the Super Bowl.

Bill Belichick without Tom Brady has 52 career wins including a wild card win with his only playoff team in 7 seasons.

BB without one of the best QBs of all time is looking up at Joe Walton.

Any more easy questions?
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:52 pm

George1963 wrote:

Any more easy questions?

Ya, what do you think of the composition of the diverse group of individuals that made up this 22 member panel who voted on this?   (Bill Polian is one of them.  wink.)

by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 4:10PM

Share this:

It’s hard to name six better NFL head coaches than Bill Belichick, but a group of football experts at ESPN has been able to do it.

In celebration of “the 100th anniversary of Vince Lombardi‘s birth,” ESPN has been unveiling its [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], “saluting the finest innovators, motivators, tacticians, teachers and champions ever to stalk the sideline.”

Kicking off the list at No. 20 was Tony Dungy, followed by Mike Shanahan at No. 19. Bill Parcells checked in at No. 11, three behind legend Tom Landry, who claimed the eighth slot. While most football fans in New England weren’t expecting to see Belichick make an appearance until the very end, the group of ESPN football experts put him at No. 7, behind Paul Brown.

“His keen eye for talent and ability to get the most out of his players has helped the Patriots maintain a high level of play year after year without a drop-off, despite their usual late draft position in a salary-cap era,” said Kevin Stone.

“Demanding. I think that’s the word that best describes it,” former linebacker Tedy Bruschi said of The Hooded One. “He’s not going to be your best friend. He is demanding of you every second that you are in that facility and partially when you’re out of the facility also. He demands your concentration, your intelligence. Your physical being. Your effort. Everything that you can put into a football game, he demands it of you.”

Check out the voting panel below.

Chris Berman, Jeffri Chadiha, John Clayton, Colin Cowherd, Mike Ditka, Gregg Easterbrook, Herm Edwards, David Fleming, Ashley Fox, Greg Garber, Mike Golic, Suzy Kolber, Eric Mangini, Chris Mortensen, Sal Paolantonio, Bill Polian, Rick Reilly, Mike Sando, Adam Schefter, Ed Werder, Seth Wickersham, Trey Wingo
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:59 pm

Check out the voting panel below.

Chris Berman, Jeffri Chadiha, John Clayton, Colin Cowherd, Mike Ditka, Gregg Easterbrook, Herm Edwards, David Fleming, Ashley Fox, Greg Garber, Mike Golic, Suzy Kolber, Eric Mangini, Chris Mortensen, Sal Paolantonio, Bill Polian, Rick Reilly, Mike Sando, Adam Schefter, Ed Werder, Seth Wickersham, Trey Wingo 

Not a random sample.  It's not "representative".   All ESPN.

As you requested, just checked the voting panel.

As you like to utter- "Fascinating".
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:08 pm

LRJets wrote:  It's not "representative".  

Of what? 

More knowledgeable commentators found elsewhere outside of ESPN?

Such as?
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:17 pm

guppy wrote:
LRJets wrote:  It's not "representative".  

Of what? 

More knowledgeable commentators found elsewhere outside of ESPN?

Such as?
It's not just knowlwedgeable. Oftentimes it's bias, statistically speaking.  
In '48 when the headlines read, "Dewey Beats Truman" for the presidency, it was based on pure sampling.  Except..........it was not a "representative" population exit poll.  It was more in the cities, not the rural areas of our country at the time. 
The next morning, the true votes from all precints came in making Truman the winner.
Maybe BB has an ESPN connection?  As good a coach as he is, I just cannot see him sitting in the studio imparting info, unless he gets that personality transplant.  I don't know what it is, I do know other media venues were not included.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next