Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEEDEN WILL HAVE A SEAT FOR GAME AGAINST KC SUNDAY

2 posters

Go down

WEEDEN WILL HAVE A SEAT FOR GAME AGAINST KC SUNDAY Empty WEEDEN WILL HAVE A SEAT FOR GAME AGAINST KC SUNDAY

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:15 pm

Campbell has been named starting QB for Sundays game against KC.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

WEEDEN WILL HAVE A SEAT FOR GAME AGAINST KC SUNDAY Empty Re: WEEDEN WILL HAVE A SEAT FOR GAME AGAINST KC SUNDAY

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:51 pm

# 20 has gotta work, right? Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

WEEDEN WILL HAVE A SEAT FOR GAME AGAINST KC SUNDAY Empty Re: WEEDEN WILL HAVE A SEAT FOR GAME AGAINST KC SUNDAY

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:37 pm

What is really interesting is the number of times he has been sacked, its amaizing that he isnt in a wheelchair.                         [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:40 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:# 20 has gotta work, right? Twisted Evil
Yeah, 20 since 1999, WOW, has anyteam gone through that many QB's in 13.5 years.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:35 am

That tells you how bad Gomer Weeden is. Demoted twice in 7 games....LOL  Glen Campbell won't be any better!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:30 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:# 20 has gotta work, right? Twisted Evil
I really cant see Weeden being in the same league as Campbell, there will be improvement with the Browns offense this Sunday, will they win, I would love to see it happen but I am not betting on it, however I do see this as a trap game for KC, KC is riding high and its very likely they wont take Cleveland serious and why should they, Weeden hasent gave anyone a reason to take his play serious but Campbell isnt Weeden and the Browns has a good D and I think Campbell will put up some points Sunday but the Browns must remember that KC has an up and coming D as well and are + 11 on take aways through 7 weeks, the Browns cant turn the ball over because that is where KC has shined so far this year.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down