Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS TIME FOR LITTLE TO HAVE A SEAT IN THE DEPTH CHART!!!

Go down

ITS TIME FOR LITTLE TO HAVE A SEAT IN THE DEPTH CHART!!! Empty ITS TIME FOR LITTLE TO HAVE A SEAT IN THE DEPTH CHART!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:35 pm

I dont know about anyone else but I have seen enough of Little being the #2 or even the #3 guy on the wideout chart, Shurmur needs to grow a pair along with brains and sit that greasy handed football dropping numbnuts on the bench and not allow him off for at least two weeks and see if that gets the point across to the pointy headed greasy fingered S.O.B!!! ( BTW THAT IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL, LOL )
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

ITS TIME FOR LITTLE TO HAVE A SEAT IN THE DEPTH CHART!!! Empty Re: ITS TIME FOR LITTLE TO HAVE A SEAT IN THE DEPTH CHART!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:36 pm

One more thing, how about that play calling on the 2 minute offense.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

ITS TIME FOR LITTLE TO HAVE A SEAT IN THE DEPTH CHART!!! Empty Re: ITS TIME FOR LITTLE TO HAVE A SEAT IN THE DEPTH CHART!!!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:37 pm

Bench his rotten ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:42 pm

Dmounts wrote:Bench his rotten ass.
LOL, I agree with you D.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

ITS TIME FOR LITTLE TO HAVE A SEAT IN THE DEPTH CHART!!! Empty TRAVIS BENJAMIN

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:02 pm

I would love to see more of the rookie from Miami Travis Benjamin playing more over Little with their #2 supplimental pick playing the slot.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:06 pm

Benjamin didn't help his cause

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:21 pm

Here we go Brownies Here we go. WOOF WOOF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:25 pm

WAY TO GO D

Back to top Go down

ITS TIME FOR LITTLE TO HAVE A SEAT IN THE DEPTH CHART!!! Empty CRIBBS IS WAY OVERDUE

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:37 pm

Cribbs is way overdue to break one, and I also bet that once he does finally get one off his shoulders he winds up getting yardage in bunches, I think Cribbs is just trying way too hard to get back to where he was a couple years ago as a returner.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:39 pm

Dmounts wrote:Here we go Brownies Here we go. WOOF WOOF
Yeah, I cant wait for Haden and Taylor to get back, especially Haden, the young rookie from Boisie looks pretty good filling in for Taylor, but in the meantime the young kids are getting valuable playing time.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:46 pm

One step forward then two steps back. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down