BRONCOS GAME ON SUNDAY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BRONCOS GAME ON SUNDAY

Post by JONL95 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:12 pm

THERE IS NO WAY WE SHOULD HAVE LOST THAT GAME ON SUNDAY. OUR DEFENSE AND SPECIAL TEAMS KILLED US. WE GET RAY LEWIS BACK ON SUNDAY, AND I THINK HE WILL FIRE UP THE DEFENSE, WHICH WILL BE BAD NEWS FOR PEYTON MANNING. WE ARE 21-2 AT HOME SINCE 2010, AND THOSE 2 LOSSES WERE AGAINST THE SQUEALERS IN GAMES THAT WE DID NOT DESERVE TO LOSE. MY PREDICTION SUNDAY:

RAVENS 27 COLTS 6

JONL95

Back to top Go down

Re: BRONCOS GAME ON SUNDAY

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:15 pm

Bronco's win Big this week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:39 pm

JONL95 wrote:THERE IS NO WAY WE SHOULD HAVE LOST THAT GAME ON SUNDAY. OUR DEFENSE AND SPECIAL TEAMS KILLED US. WE GET RAY LEWIS BACK ON SUNDAY, AND I THINK HE WILL FIRE UP THE DEFENSE, WHICH WILL BE BAD NEWS FOR PEYTON MANNING. WE ARE 21-2 AT HOME SINCE 2010, AND THOSE 2 LOSSES WERE AGAINST THE SQUEALERS IN GAMES THAT WE DID NOT DESERVE TO LOSE. MY PREDICTION SUNDAY:

RAVENS 27 COLTS 6

That might be true IF you were playing the Colts...... however- Manning and the Broncos present a much tougher challenge. I see it as 28-13 Broncos.
Admin
Admin

http://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JONL95 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Admin wrote:
JONL95 wrote:THERE IS NO WAY WE SHOULD HAVE LOST THAT GAME ON SUNDAY. OUR DEFENSE AND SPECIAL TEAMS KILLED US. WE GET RAY LEWIS BACK ON SUNDAY, AND I THINK HE WILL FIRE UP THE DEFENSE, WHICH WILL BE BAD NEWS FOR PEYTON MANNING. WE ARE 21-2 AT HOME SINCE 2010, AND THOSE 2 LOSSES WERE AGAINST THE SQUEALERS IN GAMES THAT WE DID NOT DESERVE TO LOSE. MY PREDICTION SUNDAY:

RAVENS 27 COLTS 6

That might be true IF you were playing the Colts...... however- Manning and the Broncos present a much tougher challenge. I see it as 28-13 Broncos.

We are not losing tomorrow. If we do, it won't be by 2 touchdowns. We beat New England at home on September 23rd, and they have lost only 1 game since. I still say they are better than the Broncos. 27-6 is still my pick tomorrow. Manning, and Broncos come back to Earth.

JONL95

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:17 pm

JONL95 wrote:
Admin wrote:

RAVENS 27 COLTS 6

We are not losing tomorrow. If we do, it won't be by 2 touchdowns. We beat New England at home on September 23rd, and they have lost only 1 game since. I still say they are better than the Broncos. 27-6 is still my pick tomorrow. Manning, and Broncos come back to Earth.
Nice thoughts.... deluded, but nice.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JONL95 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:18 am

Admin wrote:
JONL95 wrote:
Admin wrote:

RAVENS 27 COLTS 6

So I am deluded, because I pick my team to win big? We don't lose at home, and Denvers streak comes to an end. I guarentee if I went to their board, and bragged about beating them, than you would kick me off the boards. You are the administrator, and yet you come to our board, and talk crap. You never said what team you cheered for? Anyway, we win 27-6!!!!

JONL95

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:04 pm

JONL95 wrote:
Admin wrote:
JONL95 wrote:
Admin wrote:

RAVENS 27 COLTS 6

So I am deluded, because I pick my team to win big? We don't lose at home, and Denvers streak comes to an end. I guarentee if I went to their board, and bragged about beating them, than you would kick me off the boards. You are the administrator, and yet you come to our board, and talk crap. You never said what team you cheered for? Anyway, we win 27-6!!!!
I'm A Steeler fan! and you were wrong! LMFAO 34-17... My two favorite teams are the Steelers and whoever the hell is playing the "Ravens!" Now tell me how they are better than the Broncos.... As for my Steelers.... we got problems, but we still managed to beat you at home with our 3rd string QB.... in his walker! LOL.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:59 am

Admin wrote:
JONL95 wrote:
Admin wrote:
JONL95 wrote:
Admin wrote:

RAVENS 27 COLTS 6

I'm A Steeler fan! and you were wrong! LMFAO 34-17... My two favorite teams are the Steelers and whoever the hell is playing the "Ravens!" Now tell me how they are better than the Broncos.... As for my Steelers.... we got problems, but we still managed to beat you at home with our 3rd string QB.... in his walker! LOL.

.....The Ravens over the hill defense couldn't keep up chasing plays down...even while riding their Rascals....hehehehe!!!
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Dmounts wrote:Bronco's win Big this week.

I hate to say I told you so BUT Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by JONL95 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:05 pm

Admin wrote:
JONL95 wrote:
Admin wrote:
JONL95 wrote:
Admin wrote:

RAVENS 27 COLTS 6

It figures. Well, I went to your board 2 weeks ago to congratulate you on your win against us, and said Batch played well. All I got back was smartass remarks. Typical of Squealer fans. Guess what? We are in the playoffs thanks to you blowing another game in the 4th quarter. Denver took it to us, I give them their due, but we have a lot of significant injuries on defense. No excuses. Whats your excuse for losing to the sorry Chargers last week? It will be great knowing we will be in the playoffs, and you won't. Go flame on another board!!! Adios!!!!!Razz

JONL95

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:13 pm

JONL95 wrote:
Admin wrote:
JONL95 wrote:
Admin wrote:
JONL95 wrote:
Admin wrote:

RAVENS 27 COLTS 6

It figures. Well, I went to your board 2 weeks ago to congratulate you on your win against us, and said Batch played well. All I got back was smartass remarks. Typical of Squealer fans. Guess what? We are in the playoffs thanks to you blowing another game in the 4th quarter. Denver took it to us, I give them their due, but we have a lot of significant injuries on defense. No excuses. Whats your excuse for losing to the sorry Chargers last week? It will be great knowing we will be in the playoffs, and you won't. Go flame on another board!!! Adios!!!!!Razz
Call me stupid, but I think he'll flame where ever he wants.
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top