Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GB unit rankings

3 posters

Go down

GB unit rankings Empty GB unit rankings

Post by JnC4GB Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:09 am

(all based on per game averages since some teams have played 7 and some have played 6 games)

Offense:
4th in points
2nd in overall yards
4th in passing yrds
2nd in yards per pass att
6th in rushing yards
3rd in yards per rushing att

Defense:
12th in points
15th in overall yards
24th in passing yrds
8th in yards per pass att
3rd in rushing yards

We are -2 in turnover/takaways which is in the middle of the pack. We don't turn it over much, but we take it away even less. Hopefully, that will change in Minneapolis.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

GB unit rankings Empty Re: GB unit rankings

Post by duck Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:17 pm

JnC4GB wrote:(all based on per game averages since some teams have played 7 and some have played 6 games)

Offense:
4th in points
2nd in overall yards
4th in passing yrds
6th in rushing yards

Defense:
12th in points
15th in overall yards
24th in passing yrds
3rd in rushing yards

We are -2 in turnover/takaways which is in the middle of the pack. We don't turn it over much, but we take it away even less. Hopefully, that will change in Minneapolis.

Fatty sucks.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:49 pm

duck wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:(all based on per game averages since some teams have played 7 and some have played 6 games)

Offense:
4th in points
2nd in overall yards
4th in passing yrds
6th in rushing yards

Defense:
12th in points
15th in overall yards
24th in passing yrds
3rd in rushing yards

Fatty sucks.
Laughing   You're setting yourself up for a fall, my friend.  Leopards might often prowl under the cover of darkness--but they can't just wish away their spots...and, sooner or later, the light of day always comes to reveal them...  Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:00 pm

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

Offense:
4th in points
2nd in overall yards
4th in passing yrds
6th in rushing yards

Defense:
12th in points
15th in overall yards
24th in passing yrds
3rd in rushing yards

Fatty sucks.
Laughing   You're setting yourself up for a fall, my friend.  Leopards might often prowl under the cover of darkness--but they can't just wish away their spots...and, sooner or later, the light of day always comes to reveal them...  Wink
Depending upon how the Packers do in January (assuming the rest of the team doesn't get injured Sad ), you may be setting yourself up for some blowback. 

Although the beauty in holding a negative position like yours is that unless the Packers win the Super Bowl, you can look at the season and say -- aha! -- Fatty fucked up.  Personally, given all the adversity this team has gone through already this season, I'm pleased that MM had led the team to a 4-2 record with solid ratings for both units.

I really don't understand why you don't appreciate the guy.  I'll guarantee you one thing though... he will be coaching the Packers in 2014,
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:17 pm

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

Offense:
4th in points
2nd in overall yards
4th in passing yrds
6th in rushing yards

Defense:
12th in points
15th in overall yards
24th in passing yrds
3rd in rushing yards

Fatty sucks.
Depending upon how the Packers do in January (assuming the rest of the team doesn't get injured Sad ), you may be setting yourself up for some blowback. 

Although the beauty in holding a negative position like yours is that unless the Packers win the Super Bowl, you can look at the season and say -- aha! -- Fatty fucked up.  Personally, given all the adversity this team has gone through already this season, I'm pleased that MM had led the team to a 4-2 record with solid ratings for both units.

I really don't understand why you don't appreciate the guy.  I'll guarantee you one thing though... he will be coaching the Packers in 2014,
I've got a thing about people who repeatedly make the same mistake and thus can't evolve.  You see it there.  You know it's going to happen...and all you can do is sit and wait to be pissed off the next time the fucking dolt repeats the same fucking error...  They hire me to weed out dipshits like him...  They cost money having them around because their issues are systemic...just the same way having him around on the sidelines costs the team W's that a competent game manager would secure...

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:14 pm

_HD_ wrote:I've got a thing about people who repeatedly make the same mistake and thus can't evolve.  You see it there.  You know it's going to happen...and all you can do is sit and wait to be pissed off the next time...
This philosophy have anything to do with no longer being married? Wink 

Some folks can put up with it...some can't. No judgement here -it's just they way people are wired.

It's like the old adage says: Show me a picture of the most drop-dead gorgeous woman in the world and I'll show you a picture of some guy who has completely had it up to here with her shit.  Evil or Very Mad
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:05 pm

JnC4GB wrote:
_HD_ wrote:I've got a thing about people who repeatedly make the same mistake and thus can't evolve.  You see it there.  You know it's going to happen...and all you can do is sit and wait to be pissed off the next time...
This philosophy have anything to do with no longer being married? Wink 

Some folks can put up with it...some can't. No judgement here -it's just they way people are wired.

It's like the old adage says: Show me a picture of the most drop-dead gorgeous woman in the world and I'll show you a picture of some guy who has completely had it up to here with her shit.  Evil or Very Mad
Laughing   I can't remember where I was--somewhere out west shooting pool one night and I remember a similar poster on the wall.  It showed a beautiful woman sitting there with a gorgeous come-hither smile...and it said on the bottom--*somewhere out there is another guy who is delighted beyond belief to be done with the bitch.*  Wink   I'm sure the same thing applies to men...

Now then--How would you know anything about my marital status?  Wink  Actually, IMO--the secret to a happy partnership is based on just that--being able to find humor, etc in each other's quirks.  If you're lucky--you find that person who does it for you rain or shine...  It's what makes it all good...   

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:57 pm

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

Offense:
4th in points
2nd in overall yards
4th in passing yrds
6th in rushing yards

Defense:
12th in points
15th in overall yards
24th in passing yrds
3rd in rushing yards

Fatty sucks.

I've got a thing about people who repeatedly make the same mistake and thus can't evolve.  You see it there.  You know it's going to happen...and all you can do is sit and wait to be pissed off the next time the fucking dolt repeats the same fucking error...  They hire me to weed out dipshits like him...  They cost money having them around because their issues are systemic...just the same way having him around on the sidelines costs the team W's that a competent game manager would secure...

Like JnC suggested, you're being unreasonably perfectionistic here.

You're hired to weed out "dipshits" like McCarthy??  I mean, seriously, I've never suggested he's a genius or the top coach in the league... but a dipshit???  Seriously, that's like calling a good looking woman who might be an 8 or a 9... but not quite a 10... a bag job.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:45 pm

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

Offense:
4th in points
2nd in overall yards
4th in passing yrds
6th in rushing yards

Defense:
12th in points
15th in overall yards
24th in passing yrds
3rd in rushing yards

Fatty sucks.

You're hired to weed out "dipshits" like McCarthy??  I mean, seriously, I've never suggested he's a genius or the top coach in the league... but a dipshit???  Seriously, that's like calling a good looking woman who might be an 8 or a 9... but not quite a 10... a bag job.
McCarthy ranges from a 6.6 to a 7.4, Duck--and I don't flitter on the wind like you.  Yes--he has had two games in a row without a major game-management fuck-up...but I haven't forgotten the 49er or Bengals game or ridiculous unnecessary fake punts from last year or throwing the challenge flag when you'll be penalized for doing so, etc etc etc...  Finally--yes--6's are pretty close to bag jobs, IMO... 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:14 pm

_HD_ wrote:Now then--How would you know anything about my marital status?  Wink  Actually, IMO--the secret to a happy partnership is based on just that--being able to find humor, etc in each other's quirks.  If you're lucky--you find that person who does it for you rain or shine...  It's what makes it all good...   
CURRENT status? No idea. I do remember, however, you long ago mentioning a former partnership. Am I wrong?
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:27 pm

JnC4GB wrote:
_HD_ wrote:Now then--How would you know anything about my marital status?  Wink  Actually, IMO--the secret to a happy partnership is based on just that--being able to find humor, etc in each other's quirks.  If you're lucky--you find that person who does it for you rain or shine...  It's what makes it all good...   
CURRENT status? No idea. I do remember, however, you long ago mentioning a former partnership. Am I wrong?
No, quite correct...  If you'll excuse me now--I'm off to my Horny Goat-Fucker's Anonymous (HGFA) meeting.  Can't be late--tonite we're digging deep into why we horny goat-fuckers have such a need for so many TV's...  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by ILvLamp Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:50 pm

_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:
No, quite correct...  If you'll excuse me now--I'm off to my Horny Goat-Fucker's Anonymous (HGFA) meeting.  Can't be late--tonite we're digging deep into why we horny goat-fuckers have such a need for so many TV's...  Laughing 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLL!!!!!!!!

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:13 am

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

Offense:
4th in points
2nd in overall yards
4th in passing yrds
6th in rushing yards

Defense:
12th in points
15th in overall yards
24th in passing yrds
3rd in rushing yards

Fatty sucks.

McCarthy ranges from a 6.6 to a 7.4, Duck--and I don't flitter on the wind like you.  Yes--he has had two games in a row without a major game-management fuck-up...but I haven't forgotten the 49er or Bengals game or ridiculous unnecessary fake punts from last year or throwing the challenge flag when you'll be penalized for doing so, etc etc etc...  Finally--yes--6's are pretty close to bag jobs, IMO... 

Nice.  I give you hard stats from the NFL website and you pull numbers out of your ass and tell me McCarthy ranges from a 6.6 to a 7.4.  LOL.

Facts vs. opinions.  I guess you never got the memo, huh?
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:15 am

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

Offense:
4th in points
2nd in overall yards
4th in passing yrds
6th in rushing yards

Defense:
12th in points
15th in overall yards
24th in passing yrds
3rd in rushing yards

Fatty sucks.

Nice.  I give you hard stats from the NFL website and you pull numbers out of your ass and tell me McCarthy ranges from a 6.6 to a 7.4.  LOL.

Laughing  It's Ok, Duck...  I understand.  You and I have different standards of measurement--and that's just fine.  In fact, Marci here is just delighted to hear how enamoured you are with 6.75 borderline bag jobs and would like to reward you for your generosity...  I have no doubt that you'll make her squeal like she's an 8, big boy...  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:06 am

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

Offense:
4th in points
2nd in overall yards
4th in passing yrds
6th in rushing yards

Defense:
12th in points
15th in overall yards
24th in passing yrds
3rd in rushing yards

Fatty sucks.

Laughing  It's Ok, Duck...  I understand.  You and I have different standards of measurement--and that's just fine.  In fact, Marci here is just delighted to hear how enamoured you are with 6.75 borderline bag jobs and would like to reward you for your generosity...  I have no doubt that you'll make her squeal like she's an 8, big boy...  Laughing

Sometimes you just have to roll with things and take your chances.

duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down