Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Rankings

Go down

NFL Rankings Empty NFL Rankings

Post by leejr Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:30 pm

#sub-branding .presby, body.tier3 #sub-branding .presby{width:205px;}

.post-wrapper .mod-content img, .post-wrapper .mod-content table { vertical-align: none; }

NFL Power Rankings: AFC North reaction

October, 2, 2012
Oct 2
12:00
PM ET
By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | ESPN.com

You always hear that change is good. If that's the case, this has been a bad week for the AFC North in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. That's because almost nothing has changed for the division.

The Ravens (No. 3), Steelers (No. 16) and Browns (No. 32) all remained in the same spot as last week. The only difference for the AFC North was the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], who moved up three spots to No.12.

Here's a recap:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]BALTIMORE RAVENS

ESPN Power Ranking: No. 3

My ranking: No. 4

2012 record: 3-1

Comment: I'm only one of two voters who don't have the Ravens at No. 3. I have the 49ers above the Ravens. But I do have the Ravens ranked higher on my poll than NFC East blogger Dan Graziano, who has Baltimore at No. 5. The Ravens are one of two 3-1 teams (49ers being the other) ranked higher than undefeated Arizona.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CINCINNATI BENGALS

ESPN Power Ranking: No. 12

My ranking: No. 12

2012 record: 3-1

Comment: The Bengals still don't get much respect even with a 3-1 record. There are three 2-2 teams ahead of them: Patriots, Giants and Packers. What hurts the Bengals is the lack of a signature win. Cincinnati has defeated the Browns, Redskins and Jaguars. Two of those have come on the road.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]PITTSBURGH STEELERS

ESPN Power Ranking: No. 16

My ranking: No. 16

2012 record: 1-2

Comment: No movement on the bye week, which should be expected. The Steelers could make a big move up with a win Sunday over the No. 7 Eagles. It didn't help the Steelers that the Raiders got roughed up by the Broncos just one week after they upset Pittsburgh.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CLEVELAND BROWNS

ESPN Power Ranking: No. 32

My ranking: No. 32

2012 record: 0-4

Comment: This is the Browns' third straight week at the bottom of the Power Rankings. It's unlikely they'll get out of the basement next week. Cleveland plays at the defending Super Bowl champion Giants on Sunday.

Here are my rankings:

1. Falcons

2. Texans

3. 49ers

4. Ravens

5. Cardinals

6. Eagles

7. Packers

8. Bears

9. Giants

10. Patriots

11. Chargers