Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRANDON WEEDON INTERVIEW!!!

Go down

BRANDON WEEDON INTERVIEW!!! Empty BRANDON WEEDON INTERVIEW!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:39 pm

Ya know this isn't the first time I have heard Weeden say this (I HAVE VERY GOOD EARMUFFS ON) during and interview while I watched WJW/FOX and WKYC/NBC after more then just a couple of games, and all that tells me is he just don't give a rats ass what the fans or anyone else thinks about how he played on Sunday, sure its great to have thick skin and not listen to what reporters/fans/sports radio and call IN's are saying about him but its the same shit each time, ( I HAVE VERY GOOD EARMUFFS) well I am sick and tired of hearing that same fkin tired old line and it just tells me he don't give a rats ass just as long as he gets paid, Browns fans its time that the fans all stand up in unison and start chanting to get this S.O.B off the field, sure Campbell isn't much better but I am willing to bet that he actually cares what the fans think!!!

I also would bet that Campbell actually wants to win and on 3rd down wouldnt slide 3-4 yards short of the first down marker as well, Weeden is a PUSSY!!! ( just ike a certain steroid junkie we all know)
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down