Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More great Packer news!!!

3 posters

Go down

More great Packer news!!! Empty More great Packer news!!!

Post by JnC4GB Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:45 pm

TE Ryan Taylor just had knee surgery and LB Mike Neal has a shoulder injury and could not participate in practice.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

More great Packer news!!! Empty Re: More great Packer news!!!

Post by milani Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:58 pm

Great opportunity for the Stone Burner this week. Neal will get thrown onto the field whether he likes it or not. He used all his sick days in his first two years.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:24 pm

My prediction is that the Packers will roll just fine and we won't even notice the fact that we have some new guys in there.  I think our defense will continue to be stout against the run and put pressure on Weeden to win the game with his arm, which he won't.  On offense, Lacy will pound it and by the second half play action will be working and Rodgers will connect on a shot or two.  Boykins will be over his jitters and may surprise us with a good game.

Yeah, I know this sounds Rooferistic but I'm really liking what I'm seeing right now.  The Packers are playing with a toughness and an edge that I haven't seen in a while.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:43 pm

duck wrote:My prediction is that the Packers will roll just fine and we won't even notice the fact that we have some new guys in there.  I think our defense will continue to be stout against the run and put pressure on Weeden to win the game with his arm, which he won't.  On offense, Lacy will pound it and by the second half play action will be working and Rodgers will connect on a shot or two.  Boykins will be over his jitters and may surprise us with a good game.

Yeah, I know this sounds Rooferistic but I'm really liking what I'm seeing right now.  The Packers are playing with a toughness and an edge that I haven't seen in a while.
Rodgers says he expects a different type of game. It may be reminiscent of a 60's grinder game with FGs, a safety, blocked punt, fake punt. Maybe even a halfback option pass. Who knows? MM might start the game with an onside kick like he did in New England in 2010. Hopefully, we can find a way to win with a semi-preseason lineup. Lombardi found ways to win with 3rd stringers in there several times. MM gets to earn his keep this week.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down