Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello packer fans!

+3
milani
RagnarLodbrok2
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Hello packer fans! Empty Hello packer fans!

Post by Admin Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:11 pm

Hey, just a short heads up from Foghorn, the admin... I have opened the board up to all who ask to join. I figure a new season means a new start. So.. I'm sure you'll see some names you haven't for awhile.. good, bad or otherwise.This note probably menas jack squat to most of you. My hope is is continues to be as it has for a good while here. So.. be cool, have fun and good luck in the up coming season.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hello packer fans! Empty Re: Hello packer fans!

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:28 pm

Please.......Not Thor !!
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:02 pm

Welcome to the Ringo Wacky Board.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:30 pm

Bring Back Thor........Bring Back Thor........Bring Back Thor........Bring Back Thor........Bring Back Thor........Bring Back Thor........Bring Back Thor........Bring Back Thor........!!!!!!      cheers
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:58 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Bring Back Thor........Bring Back Thor........Bring Back Thor........Bring Back Thor........Bring Back Thor........Bring Back Thor........Bring Back Thor........Bring Back Thor........!!!!!!      cheers

Your wish is my command!..................... LOL, he is, indeed back. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:37 pm

duck wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now Duck...couldn't you find it in your heart to give poor Thor a second chance?  Yes--he did prove to be a thin-skinned little peckerwood pissant--as gutless as they come in repeatedly crying to the board administrator because his efforts to keep up were mostly woeful...and yes--he did then lie about it and deny that it was him.  And yes yet again--he most likely was the one also who did the same in having our AOL accounts permanantly banned from the system.  LOL  But think about this for a minute--all gay references aside, believe it or not there might be someone/something out there who gazes at the photo you have posted of Thor above and upon which thinks to themself--Damn--I gotta get me some o' that shit...and how can poor Thor possibly grow beyond his past unless he's out there lithping himself an opportunity?  What I'm saying is, Duck--a good man is maybe all Thor needs to turn over a new leaf...and you never know when the Captain could bring his little twink carnival back to town, eh?

Perhaps if Thor were to come here and sincerely apologize for his extensive list of past misdeeds--you could forgive him, Duck...and let him strut around in his assless chaps with purple pride once again?  I mean--we do seem to have all survived the moose knuckle bitch and her trip through the park.  Milani even had his first unmedicated erection in the past 6 years over it.   Please consider it.   I think Thor needs this.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:41 pm

_HD_ wrote:

Now Duck...couldn't you find it in your heart to give poor Thor a second chance?  Yes--he did prove to be a thin-skinned little peckerwood pissant--as gutless as they come in repeatedly crying to the board administrator because his efforts to keep up were mostly woeful...and yes--he did then lie about it and deny that it was him.  And yes yet again--he most likely was the one also who did the same in having our AOL accounts permanantly banned from the system.  LOL  But think about this for a minute--all gay references aside, believe it or not there might be someone/something out there who gazes at the photo you have posted of Thor above and upon which thinks to themself--Damn--I gotta get me some o' that shit...and how can poor Thor possibly grow beyond his past unless he's out there lithping himself an opportunity?  What I'm saying is, Duck--a good man is maybe all Thor needs to turn over a new leaf...and you never know when the Captain could bring his little twink carnival back to town, eh?

Perhaps if Thor were to come here and sincerely apologize for his extensive list of past misdeeds--you could forgive him, Duck...and let him strut around in his assless chaps with purple pride once again?  I mean--we do seem to have all survived the moose knuckle bitch and her trip through the park.  Milani even had his first unmedicated erection in the past 6 years over it.   Please consider it.   I think Thor needs this.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Damn, you're persuasive, HD.  Not that I need any persuasion in Thor's case.  I forgive Thor.  He can't help being who he is.  And I'm not talking about his sexual orientation either.  I'm talking about his far more difficult cross to carry -- his allegiance to the Minnesota Vikings.  Fate has dealt poor Thor some pretty lousy cards and I feel it's incumbent upon us as his cyber-friends to give him space and provide him with a forum to work out his tragic personal issues.

So, Thor, wherever you are, please come back to the Packer board.  We welcome your participation and will do everything possible to make your stay a constructive and therapeutic process.  Let the healing begin!

Oh, and Milani, congratulations on that boner.  I hope your wife didn't mind while you fantasized about the camel toes lady.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:34 pm

Come on Cowboys! Oops, wrong thread.   Razz I'm so looking forward to football season! 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:15 pm

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Damn, you're persuasive, HD.  Not that I need any persuasion in Thor's case.  I forgive Thor.  He can't help being who he is.  And I'm not talking about his sexual orientation either.  I'm talking about his far more difficult cross to carry -- his allegiance to the Minnesota Vikings.  Fate has dealt poor Thor some pretty lousy cards and I feel it's incumbent upon us as his cyber-friends to give him space and provide him with a forum to work out his tragic personal issues.

So, Thor, wherever you are, please come back to the Packer board.  We welcome your participation and will do everything possible to make your stay a constructive and therapeutic process.  Let the healing begin!

Oh, and Milani, congratulations on that boner.  I hope your wife didn't mind while you fantasized about the camel toes lady.

At this stage of the game she's thankful for anything that gets the job done.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ILvLamp Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[b style="font-size: 1.2em"][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/b]

Okay, I'll say it--holy bazookas! Shocked 

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:27 pm

ILvLamp wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[b style="font-size: 1.2em"][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/b]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:35 pm

milani wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Or not.

duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:56 pm

duck wrote:
milani wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Or not.

I think this might be more the action that Milani was referring to, Duck... They don't call them *hammer* drills for nothing, eh? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:21 am

Like I said earlier ......... this board has gone wacko again. 

Now HD..........if you retrofit that electric drill with a combined shop-vac and roto-rooter.........you may just have what you need to finally attend those colon blow appointments that you sorely missed   study .
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:39 am

duck wrote:
ILvLamp wrote:

LOL...hello. How is summer treating you?
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:41 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Like I said earlier ......... this board has gone wacko again. 

Now HD..........if you retrofit that electric drill with a combined shop-vac and roto-rooter.........you may just have what you need to finally attend those colon blow appointments that you sorely missed   study .

LOL
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:02 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Like I said earlier ......... this board has gone wacko again. 

So sorry, Ringo... Sad    ...and I bet there you were--waiting each time like Oliver Twist extending your ziplock freezer bag ready to collect your yummy free lunch, eh?  Many pardens.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:59 pm

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
milani wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Or not.

I think this might be more the action that Milani was referring to, Duck... They don't call them *hammer* drills for nothing, eh? Laughing 

I'm thinking maybe Thor and Milani's wife should get together and talk shop.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:09 pm

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
milani wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Or not.

I'm thinking maybe Thor and Milani's wife should get together and talk shop.

Oh, if this line lifted from the tape in Milani's home security syatem is any indication--they already have...  Laughing 

*Well, OK...plug the charger in again but I'm tho thor already I can hardly Pith!...

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:01 pm

_HD_ wrote:

So sorry, Ringo... Sad    ...and I bet there you were--waiting each time like Oliver Twist extending your ziplock freezer bag ready to collect your yummy free lunch, eh?  Many pardens.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nope.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down