Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LMAO! This why this team is in the position they are in

5 posters

Go down

LMAO! This why this team is in the position they are in Empty LMAO! This why this team is in the position they are in

Post by leejr Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
PITTSBURGH -- Barring a setback with left guard Ramon Foster, coach Mike Tomlin will only have to make one change along his offensive line prior to the Pittsburgh Steelers visiting the Jets on Sunday.
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

LMAO! This why this team is in the position they are in Empty Re: LMAO! This why this team is in the position they are in

Post by leejr Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:03 pm

Struggling at LT,and they haven't made a decision. I thought this is why they brought Brown in. As I said a week ago, Brown was brought in under desperation. These broadcasters on espn maybe right about bringing Levi in
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

LMAO! This why this team is in the position they are in Empty Re: LMAO! This why this team is in the position they are in

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:39 pm

leejr wrote:Struggling at LT,and they haven't made a decision. I thought this is why they brought Brown in. As I said a week ago, Brown was brought in under desperation. These broadcasters on espn maybe right about bringing Levi in
They've got to give Brown enough time to learn this offense.  Yea, the center was able to do it but we were damn lucky to get Valesco but normally it takes at least a few weeks to learn the playbook good enough to play.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:14 pm

This is professional ball,not high school. As bad as the lt position is,and Brown been there since the minn loss you're not going to tell me a vet player can't be plug in.Pro sports does this all the time.Stop making excuses
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:58 pm

leejr wrote:This is professional ball,not high school. As bad as the lt position is,and Brown been there since the minn loss you're not going to tell me a vet player can't be plug in.Pro sports does this all the time.Stop making excuses
Well smack my butt and send me to bed.  lol I'm just telling you what I've heard from I believe Rich Gannon former NFL quarterback.  He said that normally a veteran player coming in off the streets needs a couple of weeks to acclimate to the system.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:41 pm

leejr wrote:This is professional ball,not high school. As bad as the lt position is,and Brown been there since the minn loss you're not going to tell me a vet player can't be plug in.Pro sports does this all the time.Stop making excuses
Leer, even a high school playbook is simple as far as the O-Line and D-Line goes, unless you cant count of course, depemdimg where you are on the O-Line you just have to know how to count and remember the snap count along with understanding what audible is called, the protection on pass plays and run blocking is simple in high school, again, that is if you cant count to 10 , I am sure there is a lot more to it in college and pro, actually I know there is but high chool, you just need to know what side of the line 2,4,6 and 8 is and the other are odds therest is knowing if its a pitch, trape,slame or whatever, ok, GL Sunday, I actually think you will beat the Jets this week.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:08 pm

I'm thinking the play of Beachum has them undecided. He may be better than Brown at this point.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:55 am

I am sure there is a lot more to it in college and pro, actually I know there is but high chool, you just need to know what side of the line 2,4,6 and 8 is 
Wycked...I do know the Steelers/Jets game is not high school.  At least I'm pretty certain.

and the other are odds therest is knowing if its a pitch, trape,slame or whatever, ok,
Pitch?  Trape?  Slame?  
Ya got Rex there.

GL Sunday, I actually think you will beat the Jets this week. 
Hopefully it will be a good game.  
Ben is the best at fixing broken plays.
Your fellow Brown fans seem to want the Jets to win.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down