Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a Jimbo Jamboree!

4 posters

Go down

It's a Jimbo Jamboree! Empty It's a Jimbo Jamboree!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Report: Frank Gore angry at Jim Harbaugh
Posted by Michael David Smith on September 22, 2013, 10:32 PM EDT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Reuters
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was one of the few 49ers who played well in today’s loss to the Colts, running 11 times for 82 yards and catching two passes for 21 yards. Which leads to the question: Why did Gore only get 13 touches?
That may be the question Gore wanted answered when, according to Kevin Lynch of the San Francisco Chronicle, he was [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at the end of the game.
Lynch reports that Gore “[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]” for Harbaugh near the end of the game, as Gore was taking the field toward the end of the 49ers’ 27-7 loss.
Gore would hardly be the first running back to get upset with his coach about how often he’s getting the ball, but if Gore and Harbaugh aren’t seeing eye to eye, that would be one more indication that things are not going well in San Francisco right now. Two weeks ago, after the 49ers opened the season with a win over the Packers, many NFL observers thought San Francisco was the best team in football. Now the 49ers have lost two in a row, by a combined score of 56-10.
Whatever is going wrong in San Francisco, the 49ers need to get it fixed in a hurry.

Leaders set the tone.  When your head coach is a fragile, little whiny bitch at every turn when things don't go his way--then how can you expect those subordinate in the chain of command to do anything less than take the lead of the leader when faced with adversity of their own?... 

Like we've discussed...people like Jimbo don't stand the test of time.  His shit gets stale in a hurry...and everything can come crashing down at the speed of light when everyone standing around realizes that they've been feeding on stale shit...  Duck buys into the Jimbo but you must forgive him.  That compulsion generates from the same region of his brain that gets his foot a'tappin' and Mr. Plumper in his pants gettin' ready for the Hee Haw Hoedown on polka night in the church basement...  Cool  

Back to top Go down

It's a Jimbo Jamboree! Empty Re: It's a Jimbo Jamboree!

Post by milani Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:55 pm

Well, we get to see his sideline show Thursday night again. What a contrast to Jeff Fisher on the other side!
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:06 pm

milani wrote:Well, we get to see his sideline show Thursday night again. What a contrast to Jeff Fisher on the other side!
I'd like to see Jeff Fisher come to the Pack...  That's a helluva coach right there.  No hype, no fanfare...  He just turns chicken shit closer to chicken salad with most every decision he makes.  We've become used to the opposite, unfortunately...and Jimbo?  Jimbo's a new star.  He burns hot, dies early and returns to interstellar gas--like a fart on the wind...

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:16 pm

milani wrote:Well, we get to see his sideline show Thursday night again. What a contrast to Jeff Fisher on the other side!
I must say I'm really looking forward to this one.  You've often referred to "defining games", Milani, and this one will be a crucial one for the Niners.  The Niners have laid two eggs in a row, have a key player in rehab, and now have some dissension on the team.  Their wunderkind QB suddenly looks ordinary.  Their gimmick "read offense" has been figured out by the rest of the league and is disappearing as quickly as the wildcat.  The Niners face a coach and a team that had their number last year.

If the Niners go 1-3 -- particularly if they look bad doing so --  Jimbo is in a world of hurt.  

On the other hand, if the Niners snap back and beat the Rams, he's taken a huge step in restoring confidence on that team.

I must admit, I hope Harbaugh's Niners tank.  Even though I've said I think he's a good up-and-coming coach, I'd love to eat my words.

Interesting game.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:19 pm

_HD_ wrote:
I'd like to see Jeff Fisher come to the Pack...  That's a helluva coach right there.  No hype, no fanfare...  He just turns chicken shit closer to chicken salad with most every decision he makes.  We've become used to the opposite, unfortunately...and Jimbo?  Jimbo's a new star.  He burns hot, dies early and returns to interstellar gas--like a fart on the wind...
Fuck yeah.  While I still like MM, I agree Fisher would be an upgrade.  The problem is, he's not available.

On a tangent here, you know who Fisher reminds me of?  Bud Grant.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:14 pm

How about Philben (or however you spell his last name) so far in Miami?   Nice job Joe.   I am looking forward to drinking Duck's new favorite beer at the Gaslamp Tavern next Monday night.  In fact Duck........get on the train and have a few sips with ole Ringo next Monday night.   I'll be trying your new favorite beer........I may give you a call too.   3-0 Aints vs 3-0 Fins.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:28 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:How about Philben (or however you spell his last name) so far in Miami?   Nice job Joe.   I am looking forward to drinking Duck's new favorite beer at the Gaslamp Tavern next Monday night.  In fact Duck........get on the train and have a few sips with ole Ringo next Monday night.   I'll be trying your new favorite beer........I may give you a call too.   3-0 Aints vs 3-0 Fins.
I'm really happy for Philbin. He's a damned good coach and don't think for a minute this team doesn't still sorely miss him.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:48 pm

Andy Reid is bouncing back nicely too.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:08 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Andy Reid is bouncing back nicely too.
So did Jimbo last night.

Damn.  I was hoping for some Donald Duck action.  Sad
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:05 pm

_HD_ wrote:
Except when he hired Brian Schottenheimer as his offensive coordinator

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down