Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jimbo's a flash fry...

3 posters

Go down

Jimbo's a flash fry... Empty Jimbo's a flash fry...

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:15 pm

In investing, chartist's watch judiciously for the tell-tale read that a stock in uptrend they are long in--is about to suffer a trend reversal and the time has come to take your profits and move on.  That read is called *double-top*  It's when a stock climbs to a new high then pulls back within the normal ebb/flow of the trading range, then rises again but does not extend the upward momentum beyond the previous high before ebbing down again...  Time to run for the hills, my friends...  Your nuts are about to become scorched.   Cool 

Jimbo has double-topped in San Fran.  What his game is based on and what fuels his stock will prove harder and harder to sustain/maintain.  Trend reversal.  Sure--he'll have his moments...but those will only be the peaks in an otherwise downtrend trading range.  Somebody in the front office in San Fran has their shit together.  Don't fight the trend--the trend is your friend.  Sell Jimbo while Jimbo's stock is still high....because that bitch has nowhere to go but DOWN.  Book it, Consuela...   Wink 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Jimbo's a flash fry... Empty Re: Jimbo's a flash fry...

Post by MB20 Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:28 pm

Harbaugh reminds me so much of Mike Keenan; he'd take your shit hockey team and get them turned around right quick, but he'd always wear out his welcome within 5 years (shorter as his act got older) because he was such an asshole to work with.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:48 pm

MB20 wrote:Harbaugh reminds me so much of Mike Keenan; he'd take your shit hockey team and get them turned around right quick, but he'd always wear out his welcome within 5 years (shorter as his act got older) because he was such an asshole to work with.

Excellent analogy.  The problem with Harbaugh isn't primarily that he's an asshole like Keenan...it's that he's unabatedly self-serving.  No--he wouldn't ever believe that other's see that in him.  He thinks of himself as FAR too crafty for that.  Where it all breaks down is, over time, he isn't intelligent enough to keep all his juggling torches in the air and when it breaks down...it breaks down HOT.  

Credibility.  It's value extends way beyond mere money because it can't be bought or sold.  Unfortunately the Jimbo types only learn that after it's way too late while they're sitting in the burn unit trying to figure out how to grab their only friend left (between their legs) with both hands wrapped up in big gauze balls...   Laughing 

...it's what happens when Jimbo's play with matches.  Everything they've worked for gets reduced to ashes...

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:00 am

This is a very interesting development... and an embarrassing one to many parties involved. I tend to view it more from MB's perspective -- that it's Harbaugh's abrasive personality, not his coaching ability, that made his expendable. I still think he's a very good coach. Taking the same team that Singletary floundered with to the NFC championship game his first three years in a row is no small feat.

I'd love to know what's been going on within the Niner organization because this story reeks of nasty politics.

Having said all that, HD's "double-top" notion still holds. Harbaugh's stock took a big hit. It doesn't matter if it's due to personality or performance, people around the league are going to take notice of the fact that rising star Jimbo was almost unceremoniously unloaded.

From my perspective the best part of all this is is that the organization of a major NFC rival has been weakened.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:01 pm

duck wrote:This is a very interesting development... and an embarrassing one to many parties involved.  I tend to view it more from MB's perspective -- that it's Harbaugh's abrasive personality, not his coaching ability, that made his expendable.  I still think he's a very good coach.  Taking the same team that Singletary floundered with to the NFC championship game his first three years in a row is no small feat.

I'd love to know what's been going on within the Niner organization because this story reeks of nasty politics.

Having said all that, HD's "double-top" notion still holds.  Harbaugh's stock took a big hit.  It doesn't matter if it's due to personality or performance, people around the league are going to take notice of the fact that rising star Jimbo was almost unceremoniously unloaded.

From my perspective the best part of all this is is that the organization of a major NFC rival has been weakened.

See him in Cleveland and actually turn that franchise around. That is scary.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down