Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I read about this....

2 posters

Go down

I read about this.... Empty I read about this....

Post by George1963 Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:20 am

in the London Daily Mail of all places;

Pictured: Moment 300 drunken teens broke in and trashed $1.5m house of ex-NFL player - who's sharing the photos to shame them

• Brian Holloway's New York home was in ruins when he came back from vacation
  • The students from Albany, New York to Pittsfield, Massachusetts documented the chaos extensively via social media

• Now the former offensive lineman for the LA Raiders and New England Patriots has turned the mess into HelpMeSave300, a group he's formed to combat the teens' drug and alcohol abuse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The little darlings parents are threatening to sue Holloway for setting up this website;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Obviously I can't post anything without a little Patriots bashing;

When I saw Stephentown for the first time in 1981, I was 22 years old and just graduated from Stanford after keeping this blond headed kid named Elway protected; and signed with the New England Patriots.   It was the perfect fit.

My Paychecks Were $1221.73

paid every week for 16 weeks.

He was a first round draft pick. The Sullivans sucked.

George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

I read about this.... Empty Re: I read about this....

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:58 am

George1963 wrote:in the London Daily Mail of all places;

Pictured: Moment 300 drunken teens broke in and trashed $1.5m house of ex-NFL player - who's sharing the photos to shame them

• Brian Holloway's New York home was in ruins when he came back from vacation
  • The students from Albany, New York to Pittsfield, Massachusetts documented the chaos extensively via social media

• Now the former offensive lineman for the LA Raiders and New England Patriots has turned the mess into HelpMeSave300, a group he's formed to combat the teens' drug and alcohol abuse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The little darlings parents are threatening to sue Holloway for setting up this website;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I saw this on the news.  I can't believe it.  Punk ass kids to go into someone's home and destroy it like they did.

The parents are threatening to sue?  Too bad! 
The kids posted these pics on social media themselves, making them public. 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down