Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are the Jets still able to trades Mark Sanchez?

3 posters

Go down

Are the Jets still able to trades Mark Sanchez?  Empty Are the Jets still able to trades Mark Sanchez?

Post by IrishJets1129 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:04 pm

After seeing what the Colts did making a trade for RB, Trent Richardson for a 2014 1st Rd pick in 2014 NFL Drafts.  To me I thought that was a good move by the Colts and just as will for the Browns who now are in a rebuilding program.  With the Jets are doing as well rebuilding for the future.  But I wonder if the Jets have hurt their chances and trying to make a trades for Mark Sanchez being that he have injured himself and whether he can play football again.  Should the Jets now be trying to make a trades for Sanchez or should they wait till the season is over or wait and try to make a trade before or on drafts day in the next coming drafts in 2014?  Not sure if the Jets can now receive a 1st Rd pick for Sanchez they could and should end up with a 2nd Rd pick unless Sanchez if traded take that team to the playoff then jets should end up with a 1st Rd pick in 2015.  Teams that could need a QB, are. JACKSONVILLE, CLEVELAND, OAKLAND, CAROLINA, AND YES TAMPA BAY MAYBE EVEN ARIZONA.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Are the Jets still able to trades Mark Sanchez?  Empty Re: Are the Jets still able to trades Mark Sanchez?

Post by LRJets Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:18 pm

1. Sanchez only has a one year extension.  After this season he is technically a free agent.  If he is not picked up as a back up, he'll likely be out of the NFL.

2. Who would pay the remainder of an $8.25 million dollar contract of someone on injured reserve??

3. He is not eligible to play until week 11.  Someone can pick him up if he were a worthwhile prospect for the future.

4. The only way some team will pick him up is if the Jets pay the lion's share of his contract.  Even at a million dollars, it's too high.

5. The phone in Idzik's office is quiet except for some telemarketing calls and someone who thought it was the Florham Car Service.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Are the Jets still able to trades Mark Sanchez?  Empty Re: Are the Jets still able to trades Mark Sanchez?

Post by Admin Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:23 pm

IrishJets1129 wrote:After seeing what the Colts did making a trade for RB, Trent Richardson for a 2014 1st Rd pick in 2014 NFL Drafts.  To me I thought that was a good move by the Colts and just as will for the Browns who now are in a rebuilding program.  With the Jets are doing as well rebuilding for the future.  But I wonder if the Jets have hurt their chances and trying to make a trades for Mark Sanchez being that he have injured himself and whether he can play football again.  Should the Jets now be trying to make a trades for Sanchez or should they wait till the season is over or wait and try to make a trade before or on drafts day in the next coming drafts in 2014?  Not sure if the Jets can now receive a 1st Rd pick for Sanchez they could and should end up with a 2nd Rd pick unless Sanchez if traded take that team to the playoff then jets should end up with a 1st Rd pick in 2015.  Teams that could need a QB, are. JACKSONVILLE, CLEVELAND, OAKLAND, CAROLINA, AND YES TAMPA BAY MAYBE EVEN ARIZONA.
When  have the Browns NOT been in rebuilding mode-Since they re-entered the NFL???
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down