Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS BEEN A VERY LONG TIME, BUT I THINK THE RIVALRY IS BACK!!!

3 posters

Go down

ITS BEEN A VERY LONG TIME, BUT I THINK THE RIVALRY IS BACK!!! Empty ITS BEEN A VERY LONG TIME, BUT I THINK THE RIVALRY IS BACK!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:19 pm

I think the rivalry is back, with as many flair ups and scuffles so far this afternoon the Pitt and Cleveland rivalry just might be back, I haven't seen these two teams play with this much intensity since Baltiwhore and Modell stole our team and I have been waiting for this since 99,It never left between the fans but after a team is stolen away and 100% of new players come in I knew it would take awhile before things returned to normal as far as the rivalry between our teams settled back in where we like it, but I think todays game made a big step in that direction and as NFL fans you cant help but love it, at one time the rivalry between our teams was considered the best in the NFL and ranked up there in all of sports like the Buckeyes and that team up north, the Skankies and the Blowsux, Bama and Auburn, Washington and the Cowboys, anyhow its good to see pushing,shoving and so fourth going on. I cant wait till next season and see where this goes.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

ITS BEEN A VERY LONG TIME, BUT I THINK THE RIVALRY IS BACK!!! Empty Re: ITS BEEN A VERY LONG TIME, BUT I THINK THE RIVALRY IS BACK!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:22 pm

Sure its frustration because of how the season has gone with both teams but it finally had to start back up sometime, anyone that dont love whats going on isnt a true fan of these two teams getting it on like it was in the 70's, 80's & early 90's.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

ITS BEEN A VERY LONG TIME, BUT I THINK THE RIVALRY IS BACK!!! Empty Re: ITS BEEN A VERY LONG TIME, BUT I THINK THE RIVALRY IS BACK!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:47 pm

Now we just wait and see who the next head coach for the Browns will be, I stil think letting Heckart go is a big mistake, he has had two damn good drfts in the two years he has been in Cleveland, so far thats the biggest fk up Haslam has made early on.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:17 pm

LOL! What rivalry? The Steelers/Ravens rivalry is the best rivalry in the NFL today. The Browns are irrelevant like always. The Browns were voted the worst franchise in the NFL to play for. Get real, Wyckedfart!

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:09 pm

If we have a renewed rivalry with the Browns it means we'll be competing for last place for the next few years, because the competition won't occur at the top for Cleveland. I know...they've turned the corner...lol.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:17 pm

LOL you might be right Lbron 39 the squeelers are going to lose more and more players and I don't see much of a back up plan as far as second team starters. Making for a very long basement dwelling for the squeelers, but hey you guys played a very good super bowl game today against clevelands back up offense. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:37 pm

A very talented team will have a top 20 draft pick...and the team isn't the Browns my friend. This team lost 60 percent of a starting offensive line that would have made a big difference in the season...and the future. As long as the Steelers keep improving in this area, stay healthy, and add young players, comprehensively, that fit the system...they will be a winner. The Browns practically have the first pick in each draft and still suck...the difference in Front Offices is mind-boggling and a big reason why this won't be a rivalry any time soon. The Steelers and Ravens will have to make a bunch of changes/decisions to compete with the Bengals, but the Browns are on no one's radar.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:55 pm

RLON39 wrote:A very talented team will have a top 20 draft pick...and the team isn't the Browns my friend. This team lost 60 percent of a starting offensive line that would have made a big difference in the season...and the future. As long as the Steelers keep improving in this area, stay healthy, and add young players, comprehensively, that fit the system...they will be a winner. The Browns practically have the first pick in each draft and still suck...the difference in Front Offices is mind-boggling and a big reason why this won't be a rivalry any time soon. The Steelers and Ravens will have to make a bunch of changes/decisions to compete with the Bengals, but the Browns are on no one's radar.
LOL... The Browns are STEALTH!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Steely wrote:LOL! What rivalry? The Steelers/Ravens rivalry is the best rivalry in the NFL today. The Browns are irrelevant like always. The Browns were voted the worst franchise in the NFL to play for. Get real, Wyckedfart!
LOL, IDIOT!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:32 pm

Admin wrote:
RLON39 wrote:A very talented team will have a top 20 draft pick...and the team isn't the Browns my friend. This team lost 60 percent of a starting offensive line that would have made a big difference in the season...and the future. As long as the Steelers keep improving in this area, stay healthy, and add young players, comprehensively, that fit the system...they will be a winner. The Browns practically have the first pick in each draft and still suck...the difference in Front Offices is mind-boggling and a big reason why this won't be a rivalry any time soon. The Steelers and Ravens will have to make a bunch of changes/decisions to compete with the Bengals, but the Browns are on no one's radar.
LOL... The Browns are STEALTH!
Yeah, thats why they knocked pittspuke out of the playoffs, LMAO
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:39 pm

Steely wrote:LOL! What rivalry? The Steelers/Ravens rivalry is the best rivalry in the NFL today. The Browns are irrelevant like always. The Browns were voted the worst franchise in the NFL to play for. Get real, Wyckedfart!
Go do some more dancing off broadway squeely girl, now go squeel like the lil piglet girl you have always been and always will be.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down