Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game on....

2 posters

Go down

Game on.... Empty Game on....

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Green Bay --- Three days after seeing Clay Matthews ragdoll a quarterback down from behind, well out of bounds, Robert Griffin III had high praise for the Packers' linebacker.
No fighting words here.
"Great player. Clay, he’s got a motor and he’s a talented guy that has a motor," Griffin said. "Anybody with that immense amount of ability that plays every snap like it’s his last is a dangerous guy. We’ll be aware of him. You’ve always got to respect your opponent, and I respect Clay Matthews as a player, and that’s all you can say."

Beautiful.  The plan is working so far to spec...  Cool   P.S.  RGIII is either a class act or he listens well to his Agent/Image Consultant.  Hard not to like him.

The noise from the Packers' loss Sunday at San Francisco is just now winding down.
After Matthews' late hit on Colin Kaepernick triggered a mini brawl on the sideline, Jim Harbaugh [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. The 49ers coach essentially labeled Matthews a dirty player, adding that "If you're going to go to the face, come with some knuckles, not an open slap. That young man works very hard on being a tough guy. He'll have some repairing to do to his image after the slap."

I just can't get over what a whiny little pussy Jimbo is.  He desperately needs something legit to whine about.  I'd have the gunner look for the opportunity along the sidelines.  I'm not joking.

Back to top Go down

Game on.... Empty Re: Game on....

Post by PackFanKnowItAll Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:07 pm

_HD_ wrote:Green Bay --- Three days after seeing Clay Matthews ragdoll a quarterback down from behind, well out of bounds, Robert Griffin III had high praise for the Packers' linebacker.
No fighting words here.
"Great player. Clay, he’s got a motor and he’s a talented guy that has a motor," Griffin said. "Anybody with that immense amount of ability that plays every snap like it’s his last is a dangerous guy. We’ll be aware of him. You’ve always got to respect your opponent, and I respect Clay Matthews as a player, and that’s all you can say."

Beautiful.  The plan is working so far to spec...  Cool   P.S.  RGIII is either a class act or he listens well to his Agent/Image Consultant.  Hard not to like him.

The noise from the Packers' loss Sunday at San Francisco is just now winding down.
After Matthews' late hit on Colin Kaepernick triggered a mini brawl on the sideline, Jim Harbaugh [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. The 49ers coach essentially labeled Matthews a dirty player, adding that "If you're going to go to the face, come with some knuckles, not an open slap. That young man works very hard on being a tough guy. He'll have some repairing to do to his image after the slap."

I just can't get over what a whiny little pussy Jimbo is.  He desperately needs something legit to whine about.  I'd have the gunner look for the opportunity along the sidelines.  I'm not joking.
I wish Horribaugh would just SHUT UP already!!  It's like I'm obssessed with him and everything he says anymore!!  I just can't let it GO!!  I wish you were the coach of the Parkers, HD.  You'd show him!!  You'd be like all of the best Parkers coaches EVER rolled into ONE!!!  Like the offspring of Ray Roades and Mike Sherlman!!!  YEAH!!!  Those stupid farty whiners (not a typoe) CHEATED to beat the Parkers but he won't stop rubbing our faces in it!!  The refs and the league DARED go against the CROWN JEWBEL of the NFL, I still can't BELIEVE it!!  It just hasn't been the same at the local Safeway for me since the Parkers were ROBBED this past Sunday!! NO applause, no autographs, no free Depends, nothing!!!  IT SUCKS!!!!  NO!!!!!!!!
PackFanKnowItAll
PackFanKnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:39 pm

_HD_ wrote:Green Bay --- Three days after seeing Clay Matthews ragdoll a quarterback down from behind, well out of bounds, Robert Griffin III had high praise for the Packers' linebacker.
No fighting words here.

RG3 is not only a class act but a great player.  Having said that, he looked shaky Monday night.  Many of his throws were way off target and most of them slightly off.  That will kill you in this league.  I'm glad we are playing them in Week 2.

As has been noted by many posters, the guy responsible for this is that fucking leprechaun, Shanahan.  It pains me to see a callous old hack blatantly disregard the long term health of a young talent.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down