Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The highlight of the game

2 posters

Go down

The highlight of the game Empty The highlight of the game

Post by duck Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:43 pm

I don't know how many of you were still watching the game in the 4th (Harrell) quarter, but around 6:40 the camera focussed on a rather sad Titan fan in pirate gear. He was pathetic enough but the funniest part was the fat fuck behind him. I've never seen a frown quite like that before!

Think about what a fucked up day these two clowns have had. They were probably taunted and heckled for hours before the game. Then they had to endure a miserable effort from their team as they were getting throttled 0-55 at that point, while the Lambeau crowd was hooting and hollering. Then, they had the indignity of having their ugly mugs appear on national TV. Right now, they are probably scurrying away from the stadium amidst snickers and guffaws.

That's what you call hillbilly hell.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

The highlight of the game Empty Re: The highlight of the game

Post by PackFanKnowItAll Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Serves them right! NO ONE is as good us Packer fans, duck. NO ONE!

I just got back from prancing around my neighborhood after the big Packer victory. God, I feel SO superior to EVERYONE! I wish a TV camera would follow me around and put me on television. Guys like us, duck, we're so much better than all the rest of the peons out there. And it's all because we root for the best team in the HISTORY of the WORLD! YEAH!!!!!
PackFanKnowItAll
PackFanKnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:55 pm

PackFanKnowItAll wrote:Serves them right! NO ONE is as good us Packer fans, duck. NO ONE!

I just got back from prancing around my neighborhood after the big Packer victory. God, I feel SO superior to EVERYONE! I wish a TV camera would follow me around and put me on television. Guys like us, duck, we're so much better than all the rest of the peons out there. And it's all because we root for the best team in the HISTORY of the WORLD! YEAH!!!!!

I couldn't agree with you more, PFKIA. You think you're being humorous but everything you say is 100% true. The Packer franchise is without a doubt the crown jewel of the NFL and its fans are the best in the league. YEAH!!!!![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down