Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Da Game...

2 posters

Go down

Da Game... Empty Da Game...

Post by Gbjerke Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Gotta love it. Thought the Vikes would be beat today by 14+ and thought Ponder would meet his match today with the 49er defense.

Absolutely pissing in my pants after today's games. Ponder has impressed in the first 2 games with like a 75% completion rate and NO PICKS. Pretty impressive. No picks today and a 65-70% completion?

Impresses the hell out of me. Face it, absent the STUPID penalties last week, we could be 3-0.

A lot of promise here. We could actually mess up this division...

Gbjerke

Back to top Go down

Da Game... Empty Re: Da Game...

Post by jjnet328 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Impressed as all hell with today's game. Best and most convincing victory in two plus seasons. The 49er's are a good team and the Vikings man handled them from the word go. Not to beat a dead horse but I can't say enough about Ponder, Rudolf and Smith among others. We finally have a talented young group of players to build around and the future is looking brighter by the week. Youth and inexperience reared its ugly head last week and this team would be the talk of the town had it not been for a few dumb penalties last week. Detroit will be a tough game and the Vikings don't match up well against them. Doesn't help that they're on the road either. The media will certainly take notice if they can pull off another upset and I hope they can do it. I think we lose by at least 10 next week with a score of somewhere around 31-20. Praying I'm wrong.

jjnet328

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Gbjerke wrote:Gotta love it. Thought the Vikes would be beat today by 14+ and thought Ponder would meet his match today with the 49er defense.

Absolutely pissing in my pants after today's games. Ponder has impressed in the first 2 games with like a 75% completion rate and NO PICKS. Pretty impressive. No picks today and a 65-70% completion?

Impresses the hell out of me. Face it, absent the STUPID penalties last week, we could be 3-0.

A lot of promise here. We could actually mess up this division...

a lot of the penaltys last week where because of the scab refs jaded allen flaged for roughing when he just tackled luck the refs letting the niners abuse the timeouts and the replays was second class plese get the reg refs back

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down