Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This team is an embarrassment!

5 posters

Go down

This team is an embarrassment! Empty This team is an embarrassment!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:33 pm

I have been a rabid Packer fan for as far back as I can remember, but this is ludicrous! This team thinks weak pre-game smack, dirty tactics and dirty cheap shots on opposing quarterbacks are going to get it done! Desperate cheap shots don't win football games and certainly don't win championships! Anybody who supports this garbage is just a weak fan who knows deep down we are screwed! We are extremely fortunate that Harbaugh chose not to release his considerable pack of hounds on A-Rod following that despicable cheap shot on Kaepnernick by Matthews in place of yet more poor defense! My all-time Packer patience is really being tested now. Mr. Lombardi would be mortified by this! I never realized what a dirty player Matthews has become. The saddest thing of all is that Matthews and the rest of this defense probably thinks they shut down Kaepernick because he didn't run over them for 200 yards this time! No, he simply picked them apart with his arm for 412 and totally outplayed our guy for the second time in two tries! I shudder at the thought of San Fran having Crabtree and Manningham today along with Boldin who destroyed our big bad secondary by himself! I fear this team is yet again just another one hit wonder fart in the wind, while San Fran clearly has the better front office, better coaching staff and better talent on the field, and look set for another long string of title runs while the latest green and yellow fart dissipates.

Back to top Go down

This team is an embarrassment! Empty Re: This team is an embarrassment!

Post by PackFanKnowItAll Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:55 pm

#1PackerBacker wrote:I have been a rabid Packer fan for as far back as I can remember, but this is ludicrous! This team thinks weak pre-game smack, dirty tactics and dirty cheap shots on opposing quarterbacks are going to get it done! Desperate cheap shots don't win football games and certainly don't win championships! Anybody who supports this garbage is just a weak fan who knows deep down we are screwed! We are extremely fortunate that Harbaugh chose not to release his considerable pack of hounds on A-Rod following that despicable cheap shot on Kaepnernick by Matthews in place of yet more poor defense! My all-time Packer patience is really being tested now. Mr. Lombardi would be mortified by this! I never realized what a dirty player Matthews has become. The saddest thing of all is that Matthews and the rest of this defense probably thinks they shut down Kaepernick because he didn't run over them for 200 yards this time! No, he simply picked them apart with his arm for 412 and totally outplayed our guy for the second time in two tries! I shudder at the thought of San Fran having Crabtree and Manningham today along with Boldin who destroyed our big bad secondary by himself! I fear this team is yet again just another one hit wonder fart in the wind, while San Fran clearly has the better front office, better coaching staff and better talent on the field, and look set for another long string of title runs while the latest green and yellow fart dissipates.
Your know fan, sir!  The mighty Parkers were ROBBED of this win!!!  It is so obvious that the refs were AGAINST the Parkers in this game from the get go!  Matthewes and his cromagnon head were SO not out of place hitting Craperknock out of bounds.  And he even got the farty whiners (not a typoe) lineman to react and get an ofesatting penalty!!!  The league was out to get us this game!! I will submit a FORMAL protest about this!! 

NOOOOOOO!!!  I won't be able to prance around the Safeway with all of my Parker gear and get all of the adulations that I usually do because of my affiliation with the team!!!  This is AWEFUL!!!  Why would Goodal want to smear the CROWN JEWBEL of the NFL with an outcome like this???  This is BS!!  NO!!!!!!!
PackFanKnowItAll
PackFanKnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:10 pm

#1PackerBacker wrote:I have been a rabid Packer fan for as far back as I can remember, but this is ludicrous! This team thinks weak pre-game smack, dirty tactics and dirty cheap shots on opposing quarterbacks are going to get it done! Desperate cheap shots don't win football games and certainly don't win championships! Anybody who supports this garbage is just a weak fan who knows deep down we are screwed! We are extremely fortunate that Harbaugh chose not to release his considerable pack of hounds on A-Rod following that despicable cheap shot on Kaepnernick by Matthews in place of yet more poor defense! My all-time Packer patience is really being tested now. Mr. Lombardi would be mortified by this! I never realized what a dirty player Matthews has become. The saddest thing of all is that Matthews and the rest of this defense probably thinks they shut down Kaepernick because he didn't run over them for 200 yards this time! No, he simply picked them apart with his arm for 412 and totally outplayed our guy for the second time in two tries! I shudder at the thought of San Fran having Crabtree and Manningham today along with Boldin who destroyed our big bad secondary by himself! I fear this team is yet again just another one hit wonder fart in the wind, while San Fran clearly has the better front office, better coaching staff and better talent on the field, and look set for another long string of title runs while the latest green and yellow fart dissipates.
Shit isn't a good substitute for brains, my friend...  Matthews was airborne when the QB was hitting the stripe...and he followed through his tackle.  As if he had a choice.  The pack could have won this game with smart coaching.  The problem is--they don't.  Add in the inevitable ref fuckup that doesn't go your way--and in a close game, you LOSE.  Just as they deserved to.  Hope for better next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:11 pm

PackFanKnowItAll wrote:
Your know fan, sir!  The mighty Parkers were ROBBED of this win!!!  It is so obvious that the refs were AGAINST the Parkers in this game from the get go!  Matthewes and his cromagnon head were SO not out of place hitting Craperknock out of bounds.  And he even got the farty whiners (not a typoe) lineman to react and get an ofesatting penalty!!!  The league was out to get us this game!! I will submit a FORMAL protest about this!! 

NOOOOOOO!!!  I won't be able to prance around the Safeway with all of my Parker gear and get all of the adulations that I usually do because of my affiliation with the team!!!  This is AWEFUL!!!  Why would Goodal want to smear the CROWN JEWBEL of the NFL with an outcome like this???  This is BS!!  NO!!!!!!!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I can't stand this anymore! You sound exactly like a lot of my newer Packer buddies! Whining about the refs! For that filthy dirty play by Matthews, we deserved what we got on that call! The guy talked repeated smack about deliberate cheap shots on Kaepernick, and as soon as he does it, the Packers and their fans cry about the call! I hate to say it, but as a fan of pure and true Packer football, he clearly should be suspended for at least two games! He has become a dirty player. They don't have the talent to stop San Fran, so they try dirty hits and dangerous cheap shots! Is that what they are coached to do? I am ashamed! This is pure crap!

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:21 pm

_HD_ wrote:
Shit isn't a good substitute for brains, my friend...  Matthews was airborne when the QB was hitting the stripe...and he followed through his tackle.  As if he had a choice.  The pack could have won this game with smart coaching.  The problem is--they don't.  Add in the inevitable ref fuckup that doesn't go your way--and in a close game, you LOSE.  Just as they deserved to.  Hope for better next time.
Maybe if our coach knew the fucking rules, he could have spoken up and rectified the situation. That didn't just "happen to not go our way." More dumb coaching made sure that it didn't go our way.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:22 pm

_HD_ wrote:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How can I hope for better when it's this defense that's shit along with the coaching and front office who have proven to be one hit wonders? Ooh wow, Kaepnernick didn't run for 200 on them this game! Happy happy, joy joy! Matthews CLEARLY hit the guy out of bounds! Anybody with two working eyes could clearly see he was clearly going out of bounds when Matthews went airborne with plenty of time to stop on the play. He tried to intimidate San Fran with his mouth and when that obviously wasn't going to work, he went for the cheap shot he promised he would deliver! This is weak sauce. Some of the weakest I have ever witnessed. Coach Lombardi would be beside himself. Again, we are lucky Harbaugh didn't decide to give Willis, the Smiths, Bowman, Brooks or a host of others the green light to break A-Rod in half due to Matthews cheap dirty crap on their unprotected quarterback going out of bounds! Just more bad karma heading our way due to dirty play and cheap shots in place of real defense.

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:27 pm

Even with the correct call by the refs we probably lose by 2 instead of 6. Whatever.
As far as the cheap shots I saw a horrendous amount of dirty play and cheap shots today on NFL ticket. Bucs hit Geno out of bounds. It cost them the game. Suh cut blocks a Viking and cost the Lions a TD. Bengals player makes a late hit in the final two minutes to seal the Bears deal. It was like watching preseason games to day with all the yellow.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:55 pm

#1PackerBacker wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How can I hope for better when it's this defense that's shit along with the coaching and front office who have proven to be one hit wonders? Ooh wow, Kaepnernick didn't run for 200 on them this game! Happy happy, joy joy! Matthews CLEARLY hit the guy out of bounds! Anybody with two working eyes could clearly see he was clearly going out of bounds when Matthews went airborne with plenty of time to stop on the play. He tried to intimidate San Fran with his mouth and when that obviously wasn't going to work, he went for the cheap shot he promised he would deliver! This is weak sauce. Some of the weakest I have ever witnessed. Coach Lombardi would be beside himself. Again, we are lucky Harbaugh didn't decide to give Willis, the Smiths, Bowman, Brooks or a host of others the green light to break A-Rod in half due to Matthews cheap dirty crap on their unprotected quarterback going out of bounds! Just more bad karma heading our way due to dirty play and cheap shots in place of real defense.
You're right.  I think your best option is to go fuck.  If you were truly a real Packer fan--you'd be maligning the behavior and not the child...  Can you connect the dots?  Come back when your head is removed from your ass, Thor...  It's okay--I'll live for another millenium... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:26 pm

_HD_ wrote:
#1PackerBacker wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
You're right.  I think your best option is to go fuck.  If you were truly a real Packer fan--you'd be maligning the behavior and not the child...  Can you connect the dots?  Come back when your head is removed from your ass, Thor...  It's okay--I'll live for another millenium... Very Happy
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The child is old enough to know better. The child should know that talk don't get it done, and dirty cheap shots only scream that they have no other alternative. Packer fans hoping Packer players badly hurt opposing quarterbacks on purpose because our defense is helpless to stop them are not even to be considered real fans of the game. Winning with dignity, class and proper play are above all other fundamentals. Winning while using dirty cheap tactics is empty. Losing while using dirty cheap tactics is embarrassing and pathetic.       

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:49 pm

#1PackerBacker wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
#1PackerBacker wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The child is old enough to know better. The child should know that talk don't get it done, and dirty cheap shots only scream that they have no other alternative. Packer fans hoping Packer players badly hurt opposing quarterbacks on purpose because our defense is helpless to stop them are not even to be considered real fans of the game. Winning with dignity, class and proper play are above all other fundamentals. Winning while using dirty cheap tactics is empty. Losing while using dirty cheap tactics is embarrassing and pathetic.       
I agree.  I'd much rather see opposing QB's become injured unintentionally...that is--except for Christian Ponder.  They should treat him like he is wearing the red shirt.  The queens could be a decent team without him--so he should be protected at all cost...  Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:53 pm

_HD_ wrote:
#1PackerBacker wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
#1PackerBacker wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

I agree.  I'd much rather see opposing QB's become injured unintentionally...that is--except for Christian Ponder.  They should treat him like he is wearing the red shirt.  The queens could be a decent team without him--so he should be protected at all cost...  Cool

Bwhahaha! Now this I can get behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:04 am

Y'all do know that #1PackerBacker is PFKIA right? 

Sheesh.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:04 am

milani wrote:Even with the correct call by the refs we probably lose by 2 instead of 6. Whatever.
As far as the cheap shots I saw a horrendous amount of dirty play and cheap shots today on NFL ticket. Bucs hit Geno out of bounds. It cost them the game. Suh cut blocks a Viking and cost the Lions a TD. Bengals player makes a late hit in the final two minutes to seal the Bears deal. It was like watching preseason games to day with all the yellow.
Whatever is right.  They're for losers.  The bottom line is--this game could/should have been won by the Pack.   Additionally, take away McCarthy's fuck up and they win by 2...  But--whatever variables would have also changed?  It's a waste of time to do what ifs...  They won...the Pack lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:33 am

JnC4GB wrote:Y'all do know that #1PackerBacker is PFKIA right? 

Sheesh.
WTF?

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:57 am

They had a bad night. The Pack will be back! 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:54 am

JnC4GB wrote:Y'all do know that #1PackerBacker is PFKIA right? 

Sheesh.
They *sound nothing alike. IMO
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down