Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the next team that has never won a SB going to win?

2 posters

Go down

Who is the next team that has never won a SB going to win? Empty Who is the next team that has never won a SB going to win?

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:53 pm

Warren Sapp says that it's going to be the Cleveland Brown's. I'd say that the Bengal's will be the next one. I think they've got the team to do it. Feel free to chime in and tell me what you think.

Back to top Go down

Who is the next team that has never won a SB going to win? Empty Re: Who is the next team that has never won a SB going to win?

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:40 am

I think Atlanta.

Back to top Go down

Who is the next team that has never won a SB going to win? Empty Re: Who is the next team that has never won a SB going to win?

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:02 am

I hope it's my Eagles, but not until we get rid of Bad Newz Vick!cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:05 am

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:Warren Sapp says that it's going to be the Cleveland Brown's. I'd say that the Bengal's will be the next one. I think they've got the team to do it. Feel free to chime in and tell me what you think.

The Browns will, but I'll be 95 years old and too senile to enjoy it.....LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:48 pm

I think it will be Tenn.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:05 pm

Houston.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down