Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team to beat.

4 posters

Go down

Team to beat. Empty Team to beat.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Bungals are the team to beat in the division this year. affraid

Back to top Go down

Team to beat. Empty Re: Team to beat.

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:59 pm

Unless 8-8 wins their div I dont see it happening, Cincy had a good season last year but they arent going to sneak up on anyone in 2012. I cant stand Balt and pisspuke and will root for anyt team they go up against but those are your top two teams in the div again, Oh yeah, and I do pull for Balt twice a year, when they play the Squealers.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Baltimore is getting to old and their QB is 2nd tier at best, Pittsburgh has lost alot of it's players and they are starting a new offense. I like what Cincy did last year and they are young and hungry.

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:20 pm

Dmounts wrote:Baltimore is getting to old and their QB is 2nd tier at best, Pittsburgh has lost alot of it's players and they are starting a new offense. I like what Cincy did last year and they are young and hungry.
What you say is true, but they have to play a much tougher schedule in terms of strength this year. We'll see how that goes.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:23 pm

Yelp your right but the whole division is in the same boat. Also no matter who Pittsburgh or baltimore play the opposing team is always coming at them harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:13 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Unless 8-8 wins their div I dont see it happening, Cincy had a good season last year but they arent going to sneak up on anyone in 2012. I cant stand Balt and pisspuke and will root for anyt team they go up against but those are your top two teams in the div again, Oh yeah, and I do pull for Balt twice a year, when they play the Squealers.

Everyone loves to hate us because we win all the time. Hey, I understand because I feel this same way about the Patriots. I take it as a compliment. Thank you. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:04 pm

Looks like Cincy is the team to beat again this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:27 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Looks like Cincy is the team to beat again this year.
I hate to admit it, but they're playing very well. 
If the Bengals are the team to beat, what are the Broncos? The Bengals can't even beat the Browns. LMAO

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:38 am

The Bungels have to be the WORST 3-2 team in the league. 1 TD in the last two games. Would have lost to the Browns by 13 if not for Cundiff missing 2 FG's, and barely beating the Patriots who are depleted of playmakers....and a ill timed monsoon in the last 2 minutes of the game. They are going no where.

Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:04 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:
Steely wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
If the Bengals are the team to beat, what are the Broncos? The Bengals can't even beat the Browns. LMAO
The Broncos are strong, no doubt about it. I still say if Romo hadn't thrown that interception they would have won the game. Romo kept up with Manning time after time...did you see the look on Manning's face when he was sacked? LOL High scoring game too. 
It's not how you start, it's how you finish. Romo always chokes in the clutch. He plays the whole game like a champ and chokes at the end. He's been doing it since he botched that extra point against the Seahawks. In other words, he's been choking his whole career. LMAO!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:15 am

CatalinaMinx wrote:
Steely wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
Steely wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
The Broncos are strong, no doubt about it. I still say if Romo hadn't thrown that interception they would have won the game. Romo kept up with Manning time after time...did you see the look on Manning's face when he was sacked? LOL High scoring game too. 
It's not how you start, it's how you finish. Romo always chokes in the clutch. He plays the whole game like a champ and chokes at the end. He's been doing it since he botched that extra point against the Seahawks. In other words, he's been choking his whole career. LMAO!!!!!!
Makes you wonder why they think he's worth all those millions. That said, if he played like he played yesterday and didn't throw interceptions it'd be a whole different ball game. 
I like Tony Romo. He's a likable guy. He seems humble and modest. Plus he doinked Carrie Underwood and Jessica Simpson. I was actually rooting for the Cowboys this past Sunday..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:28 pm

Steely wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
Forrest did you read the first post? Let me refresh: Bungals are the team to beat in the division this year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:43 pm

Dmounts wrote:
Steely wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
Forrest did you read the first post? Let me refresh: Bungals are the team to beat in the division this year
Corky, did you read your own posting? The word "division" is not in your post anywhere in the quotes above. You just now added it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:54 pm

Read the freaking very first post of this topic Rolling Eyes  forrest gezzzzz. Come on man it anit no wonder you got chased by the big boys. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:37 pm

Dmounts wrote:Read the freaking very first post of this topic Rolling Eyes  forrest gezzzzz. Come on man it anit no wonder you got chased by the big boys. Razz
No, Corky, I won't read it. I didn't quote the freaking very first post of this topic. I quoted what you said later in the post and gave a proper response. I realize you're now in spin mode, therefore, I will not respond to you again about this matter. You can argue until your blue in the face, but you'll still be wrong. End of conversation, no further response from me.

Cat, thanks for the pat on the back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:46 pm

LOL The kind of kid who comes in the middle of a conversation not knowing WTF its about and knows everything that was said before his response.  LOL yelp that's our forrest responding to a topic he knows nothing about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:56 pm

Dmounts wrote:Read the freaking very first post of this topic Rolling Eyes  forrest gezzzzz. Come on man it anit no wonder you got chased by the big boys. Razz
 UMMM.. ya did post it in July of 2012... 1 & 1/3 years ago..... not many would look back THAT far. Just sayin...Smile .
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:10 pm

Just saying I'd put it in another topic if I didn't mean the same tired ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:58 pm

lol! lol! lol!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content