Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill Bellicheck

5 posters

Go down

Bill Bellicheck Empty Bill Bellicheck

Post by RLON39 Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:17 pm

Mike Tomlin doesn't even belong in the same league with this guy. The Pats have lost much more than the Steelers, and they pull a win out of there ass, away and against an improving division opponent. The steelers lost to a third tier team with a nobody QB, with home field advantage and a gift to start the game. By the way, I'm starting to think our 2012 RBs are on the mafia take, so to speak. Perhaps even our wide receivers....how do you make so many crucial fumbles in situations within which you should never lose the ball??? And, one last thing...am I the only one sick of each opponent having one defensive lineman that always looks like Reggie Fucking White reincarnated when they go against this absolutely offensive line...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Bill Bellicheck Empty Re: Bill Bellicheck

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:21 pm

Did somebody claim Mike Tomlin was in the same league as Bill Belichick?

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:29 pm

Yes, I was referring to the NFL dude...the same league, wasn't speaking symbolically...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:35 pm

RLON39 wrote:Yes, I was referring to the NFL dude...the same league, wasn't speaking symbolically...
I missed that. Anybody who thinks Mike Tomlin is in the same coaching class as Bill Belichick is a FOOL. Mike Tomlin is an average coach at most.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Steely wrote:
RLON39 wrote:Yes, I was referring to the NFL dude...the same league, wasn't speaking symbolically...
I missed that. Anybody who thinks Mike Tomlin is in the same coaching class as Bill Belichick is a FOOL. Mike Tomlin is an average coach at most.

.afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:07 pm

Randell60 wrote:
Steely wrote:

Wow, 7 fros.  You must be a big fan?  Surprised

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:07 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
Steely wrote:

Wow, 7 fros.  You must be a big fan?  Surprised
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  I shaved my Fro's off......I'm NOT a member of the pizza boy's club yet, but the spotlight is shining right on "Mikey"..... he better step up or he'll be gone sooner than a lot of folks think. I DO NOT believe all is ok in "Rooneyville".

Last edited by Admin on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:23 pm

Noll had 3 losing seasons,also Cowher so I don't think Rooney is ready to pull the plug. But, if things don't hurry up and change after next season, Tomlin is history. Haley maybe gone before this season. We also have to realize the window is closing up on a lot of players. Also there isn't great talent with the wr,rb,also the ol
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:14 pm

leejr wrote:Noll had 3 losing seasons,also Cowher so I don't think Rooney is ready to pull the plug. But, if things don't hurry up and change after next season, Tomlin is history. Haley maybe gone before this season. We also have to realize the window is closing up on a lot of players. Also there isn't great talent with the wr,rb,also the ol
JMO but it's over.  And it's very unfortunate.  This organization has the best QB we've seen since Terry Bradshaw and they've done very little to protect him.  And now, it has started to effect his play.  These draft picks, particularly both OT's has been absolutely horrible.  This team IMHO is going to need to be blown up and remade after the coaching staff is blown up and remade.  Everybody looks clueless out there save for a couple of players and Dick Lebeau.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:38 pm

JMO but it's over. And it's very unfortunate. This organization has the best QB we've seen since Terry Bradshaw and they've done very little to protect him. And now, it has started to effect his play. These draft picks, particularly both OT's has been absolutely horrible. This team IMHO is going to need to be blown up and remade after the coaching staff is blown up and remade. Everybody looks clueless out there save for a couple of players and Dick LeBeau

With the team salary cap issues, this maybe a very long time before this team bounces back. The windows are closing on Ben,Ike,Troy,Ryan,Heath,and Brett
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:42 pm

leejr wrote:  

JMO but it's over.  And it's very unfortunate.  This organization has the best QB we've seen since Terry Bradshaw and they've done very little to protect him.  And now, it has started to effect his play.  These draft picks, particularly both OT's has been absolutely horrible.  This team IMHO is going to need to be blown up and remade after the coaching staff is blown up and remade.  Everybody looks clueless out there save for a couple of players and Dick LeBeau

With the team salary cap issues, this maybe a very long time before this team bounces back. The windows are closing on Ben,Ike,Troy,Ryan,Heath,and Brett
All of these players you've listed are not the same as they once was so I'm saying it is over.  Tomlin looks completely lost out there so I'm not expecting him to come up with any answers.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:49 pm

What I'm saying,don't look for a quick turn around
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down