Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Point Spread

3 posters

Go down

Point Spread Empty Point Spread

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:53 am

Niners are favored by 4.5 points.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Point Spread Empty Re: Point Spread

Post by MB20 Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:28 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Niners are favored by 4.5 points.
Yeah, I think that's surprisingly low.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:07 pm

MB20 wrote:
Is this about what they were favored in the playoff game? The first game of the season is more unpredictable for the oddsmakers. As a result they are more conservative. Once that passes it tells them which teams are headed in a positive direction and which ones are going to struggle. I would have favored the 9ers by 8 since they have the home field as well.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:01 am

milani wrote:
MB20 wrote:
Is this about what they were favored in the playoff game? The first game of the season is more unpredictable for the oddsmakers. As a result they are more conservative. Once that passes it tells them which teams are headed in a positive direction and which ones are going to struggle. I would have favored the 9ers by 8 since they have the home field as well.
Nope.......only favored by 4.5 points.   Looking at the other games was surprised to see the Lions favored by 5 over the Queens, and the Saints favored over the Falcons (by 3 due to homefield I suppose).   OK so lets see Ponder falter week after week, and Cutler implode periodically  drunken cheers
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:43 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
milani wrote:
MB20 wrote:
Nope.......only favored by 4.5 points.   Looking at the other games was surprised to see the Lions favored by 5 over the Queens, and the Saints favored over the Falcons (by 3 due to homefield I suppose).   OK so lets see Ponder falter week after week, and Cutler implode periodically  drunken cheers
In Detroit it will be the Adrian Peterson show any way you cut it. In Chitown the question is whether the Bears will still be Bears without the sacred defensive cows in Urlacher and Lovie.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down