Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRESEASON GAME LAST NIGHT

2 posters

Go down

PRESEASON GAME LAST NIGHT Empty PRESEASON GAME LAST NIGHT

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:03 pm

Didnt look to bad for the fist preseason game last night, sure it was against the Rams but it still gave the first unit something to build on for next week.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

PRESEASON GAME LAST NIGHT Empty Re: PRESEASON GAME LAST NIGHT

Post by Randell60 Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:04 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Didnt look to bad for the fist preseason game last night, sure it was against the Rams but it still gave the first unit something to build on for next week.

Seemed like a different attitude...even the new coaches didn't have that country club attitude.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:47 pm

Randell60 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:Didnt look to bad for the fist preseason game last night, sure it was against the Rams but it still gave the first unit something to build on for next week.

Seemed like a different attitude...even the new coaches didn't have that country club attitude.
 You are exactly right Randell, they werent sitting back with there arms crossed like they were waiting for their coffee, they were into some of the guys faces making sure they kept that energy going, they never stopped coaching like we have seen since coming back in 99, the key as we all know this year is Weeden, I happen to think they will go after a younger QB in 2014 no mater what weeden does, unless of course the Browns get into the playoffs but I dont se that going on, I stil see the Browns going 6-11 at the most, Weeden just isnt that franchise QB, now if he was 25-26 I would say differently but the guy like other QB's his age in the NFL are already at their peak and Weeden wont hit that mark until he is abot ready to hang up the cleets, UNLESS he turns out to be one of those rare type of leaders that go on into their late 30's like Moon or a Kurt warner type, I have said that sinc draft day in 2012 when they tok him with the 22nd ( I think) pick.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down