Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poly to sit out Thursday night's game...

2 posters

Go down

Poly to sit out Thursday night's game... Empty Poly to sit out Thursday night's game...

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Tomlin just ruled him out.

Back to top Go down

Poly to sit out Thursday night's game... Empty Re: Poly to sit out Thursday night's game...

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:28 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:Tomlin just ruled him out.

...And it's all Tomlin's fault too.

Back to top Go down

Poly to sit out Thursday night's game... Empty Re: Poly to sit out Thursday night's game...

Post by RLON39 Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:02 pm

LOL...it's not anyone's fault, but the defense needs to be effective without Troy, going forward, which means LeBeau can't be so dependant on the SS position anymore.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:06 pm

RLON39 wrote:LOL...it's not anyone's fault, but the defense needs to be effective without Troy, going forward, which means LeBeau can't be so dependant on the SS position anymore.
Nope.... hate to disagree with you Rlon... but I read it on the internet... it's ALL Tomlin's fault. You know if you read it on the internet... it HAS to be true.... it's a law I think... err.... maybe just a pizza man's ramblings... but it has to be true... I've seen it 657,921, 416 times.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:24 pm

I just coughed so hard I pee'd myself... It's Tomlin's fault!! He made me do it!
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:36 pm

foghorn wrote:I just coughed so hard I pee'd myself... It's Tomlin's fault!! He made me do it!

Tomlin is wreaking havoc on the entire WORLD!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:37 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
foghorn wrote:I just coughed so hard I pee'd myself... It's Tomlin's fault!! He made me do it!

Damn those Rooney's. It's all their faults!

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:39 pm

I think Mike Tomlin put a voo-doo hex on the Rooney's... that's why they hired him. It's all Tomlin's fault. He's probably a member of some fanatical Arab sect too.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:31 pm

foghorn wrote:

I think Mike Tomlin put a voo-doo hex on the Rooney's... that's why they hired him. It's all Tomlin's fault. He's probably a member of some fanatical Arab sect too.

Maybe, just maybe the Rooney's are in on it. I bet they want to force everyone to love Mike Tomlin. afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down