Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seahawk's fans are going to experience a fraction of what us Steelers' fans went through in Super Bowl XL...

2 posters

Go down

The Seahawk's fans are going to experience a fraction of what us Steelers' fans went through in Super Bowl XL... Empty The Seahawk's fans are going to experience a fraction of what us Steelers' fans went through in Super Bowl XL...

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:48 am

It might get alittle nasty from Packer's fans.

Back to top Go down

The Seahawk's fans are going to experience a fraction of what us Steelers' fans went through in Super Bowl XL... Empty Re: The Seahawk's fans are going to experience a fraction of what us Steelers' fans went through in Super Bowl XL...

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:57 am

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:It might get alittle nasty from Packer's fans.

I've been reading some blogs this past weekend, and the fans are tired of non-calls and bad calls. Not saying what happened in Seattle was bad or wrong, but just that people are getting tired of the refs. Viewership is going to be lost over these past few weeks. I can see it now. I may be wrong, but I'm predicting that the real refs are going to be coming back before the end of the season. Whoever needs to pay up for them is going to have to do it soon. Troy Aikman and LaBron James have been tweeting what poorly called games these have been. I can't believe that this has been going on without some type of intervention yet. Mad

Back to top Go down

The Seahawk's fans are going to experience a fraction of what us Steelers' fans went through in Super Bowl XL... Empty Re: The Seahawk's fans are going to experience a fraction of what us Steelers' fans went through in Super Bowl XL...

Post by Toddseahawks Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:42 am

Yea...I still in treatment to thus day.Lol.
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:20 am

Toddseahawks wrote:

How about some treatment for the Taskworm infestation?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:07 am

TASK wrote:
Kaweb57 wrote:
Toddseahawks wrote:

How about some treatment for the Taskworm infestation?

LOOKS LIKE THE TASK-TODD PEACE TREATY HAS REALLY GOTTEN UNDER KAWEBS SKIN AND IS KEEPING HIM AWAKE WORRYING AT NITE !

KAWEB NEVER POSTS ABOUT FOOTBALL ... SO WHY IS HE ALLOWED TO FLAME AND HIJACK OUR FOOTBALL THREADS TODD ?

I THOUGHT WE HAD RULES AGAINST KAWEB DISRUPTING OUR STEELER BOARD .. WHATS UP ADMINISTRATOR ?

Here's what's up, you repulsive creep-
After the foul-mouthed, gutless crap you have spewed for five or more years, no amount of two-faced bullshit on your part will ever be accepted by me.

If Todd is gullible enough to allow you back on here after you have TWICE made believe you are a normal, functioning person, only to turn back into your nasty, demented true self, then this board will have to deal with myself and others pointing out the fact that you're one fucked-up individual

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:20 am

.....And others....

Here's a sampling below, with the Twitter accounts linked if you'd like to peruse a timeline or two:

• T.J. Lang, Packers OL: Got (screwed) by the refs.. Embarrassing. Thanks nfl ... F--- it NFL.. Fine me and use the money to pay the regular refs.

• Tom Crabtree, Packers TE: 13th man beat us tonight.

• Josh Sitton, Packers OL: This is getting ridiculous! The NFL needs to get the refs back bfr we strike and they make no money! ... Golden tate is full of s--- too. Saying he clearly caught that is embarrassing!

• Drew Brees, Saints QB: I love this league and love the game of football, but tonight’s debacle hurts me greatly. This is NOT the league we’re supposed to represent

• Reggie Bush, Dolphins RB: These refs gotta go I'm sorry. ... Refs single handedly blew this one...

• Robert Griffin III, Redskins QB: Speechless after that...

• Arian Foster, Texans RB: Drama. Great for business. Godspeed, Ed Hochuli.

• DeAngelo Williams, Panthers RB: Well we knew this was bound to happen but on Monday night football? Come on the replacement zebras aren't fit for this zoo! Lol

• David Nelson, Bills WR: So much to say.. So little room in the pocketbook. #Goodnight

• Darnell Dockett, Cardinals DL: This is what the NFL has come down to, &yet they tell you to respect the shield! Lol. But they'll try to fine us for everything thing we do.

• Aaron Curry, Raiders LB: Greed did that y'all! Straight up

• Steve Mariucci, NFL Network analyst, former NFL head coach: Is there one person on earth that thinks Golden Tate really caught that pass??? Anybody at all??

• Deion Sanders, NFL Hall of Famer: I feel sorry for these Refs i really do. They're doing the best they cant but that aint good enough please bring back the real thing. #Truth

• Troy Aikman, NFL Hall of Famer and SN contributor: These games are a joke.

• Chris Harris, current NFL free agent: This has got to stop......The integrity of the game has gone out the window!!!! #ReplacementRefs ... For the NFL to tell u as the fans there is nothing wrong with these officials is a slap in the face to u!!!!

• LeBron James, NBA: These replacement refs gotta go man!! Packers just got game took from them. I LOVE NFL football to much to see this type of work. I simply just LOVE the NFL to much to see these mistakes. I'm sick like I just played for the Packers

• Evan Longoria, MLB: That is unreal. I'm actually mad and I don't even have a dog in the fight. I'm sick

• Mike Napoli, MLB: That's the worst thing I've ever seen

• Bubba Watson, Golfer: All @nfl fans watch the Ryder Cup this week, we got no refs. #USA
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:43 am

• Steve Mariucci, NFL Network analyst, former NFL head coach: Is there one person on earth that thinks Golden Tate really caught that pass??? Anybody at all??

I don't see how Golden Tit and Russel Wilson could keep a straight face during their interviews, and to see Pete Carrol dancing around like some little fairy princess after he was handed the game...of course he understands cheating at it's finest!! They were making fun of Golden Tit on ESPN last night. They said Notre Dame must have taught him the art of deception and lying while keeping a straight face..."What push off? I don't know what you're taling about...I had the ball...I don't know what the rule is though."....LOL!! I feel bad for you brother Todd...Your Defense played a great game, and the Footlocker replacement refs tainted a game that will go down in history as probably the biggest blown call in NFL history...No one will remember the defensive effort...No one!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:47 am

TASK wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

.....And others....

Here's a sampling below, with the Twitter accounts linked if you'd like to peruse a timeline or two:

• T.J. Lang, Packers OL: Got (screwed) by the refs.. Embarrassing. Thanks nfl ... F--- it NFL.. Fine me and use the money to pay the regular refs.

• Tom Crabtree, Packers TE: 13th man beat us tonight.

• Josh Sitton, Packers OL: This is getting ridiculous! The NFL needs to get the refs back bfr we strike and they make no money! ... Golden tate is full of s--- too. Saying he clearly caught that is embarrassing!

• Drew Brees, Saints QB: I love this league and love the game of football, but tonight’s debacle hurts me greatly. This is NOT the league we’re supposed to represent

• Reggie Bush, Dolphins RB: These refs gotta go I'm sorry. ... Refs single handedly blew this one...

• Robert Griffin III, Redskins QB: Speechless after that...

• Arian Foster, Texans RB: Drama. Great for business. Godspeed, Ed Hochuli.

• DeAngelo Williams, Panthers RB: Well we knew this was bound to happen but on Monday night football? Come on the replacement zebras aren't fit for this zoo! Lol

• David Nelson, Bills WR: So much to say.. So little room in the pocketbook. #Goodnight

• Darnell Dockett, Cardinals DL: This is what the NFL has come down to, &yet they tell you to respect the shield! Lol. But they'll try to fine us for everything thing we do.

• Aaron Curry, Raiders LB: Greed did that y'all! Straight up

• Deion Sanders, NFL Hall of Famer: I feel sorry for these Refs i really do. They're doing the best they cant but that aint good enough please bring back the real thing. #Truth

• Troy Aikman, NFL Hall of Famer and SN contributor: These games are a joke.

• Chris Harris, current NFL free agent: This has got to stop......The integrity of the game has gone out the window!!!! #ReplacementRefs ... For the NFL to tell u as the fans there is nothing wrong with these officials is a slap in the face to u!!!!

• LeBron James, NBA: These replacement refs gotta go man!! Packers just got game took from them. I LOVE NFL football to much to see this type of work. I simply just LOVE the NFL to much to see these mistakes. I'm sick like I just played for the Packers

• Evan Longoria, MLB: That is unreal. I'm actually mad and I don't even have a dog in the fight. I'm sick

• Mike Napoli, MLB: That's the worst thing I've ever seen

• Bubba Watson, Golfer: All @nfl fans watch the Ryder Cup this week, we got no refs. #USA

I HOPE THIS ALL LEADS TO ROGER GOODELL ULTIMATELY BEING RELIEVED OF HIS POSITION AS COMMISIONER

I wish the players would tell the owners..."We won't suit up for another game until you fix this." Hit those greedy bastards in the wallet, and they will act...Fans should boycott as well, but we know nobody will...Sad!!!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:34 am

imo, Here's the thing.. I think as long as the players are still making the money, there's no motivation for them to stand up for themselves over wins/losses. I think most fans are just counting these games this year as a BS year. No matter who wins the big one, there will always be an asterix on that from all the bad calls and could-have-beens... 2012 -The Year the Replacement Refs Named the Winners. Anyhow, after thinking about it, because of all the Fantasy Football betting that goes on, the fans won't be quick to boycott with THEIR money on the line either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:41 pm

lynnaandj wrote:imo, Here's the thing.. I think as long as the players are still making the money, there's no motivation for them to stand up for themselves over wins/losses. I think most fans are just counting these games this year as a BS year. No matter who wins the big one, there will always be an asterix on that from all the bad calls and could-have-beens... 2012 -The Year the Replacement Refs Named the Winners. Anyhow, after thinking about it, because of all the Fantasy Football betting that goes on, the fans won't be quick to boycott with THEIR money on the line either.

I hope you're wrong Lynn. I just hope before to long, the regular refs come back.

I think we all should protest this next week by not watching any football. lol! Who's in??? Please pass this on to all of your football boards so we can get a consensus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:05 pm

How are we going to know who wins?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:04 pm

Dmounts wrote:How are we going to know who wins?

I'm not concerned about that as much because the Steelers are having their bye week. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:46 pm

lol! 
Randell60 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down